Expired Hot Deals

[Shoppers Drug Mart] Get 20,000 PC Optimum points when you spend $60 or more (in store or online) [YMMV]

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 10th, 2019 11:47 am
[OP]
Jul 7, 2016
350 posts
701 upvotes

[Shoppers Drug Mart] Get 20,000 PC Optimum points when you spend $60 or more (in store or online) [YMMV]

Received this offer, not as good as yesterday's with the "chance" of more points but that ended very poorly...

YMMV. Appears to only be available for customers subscribed to their text offers. Slightly better than 20x points if spending < approx. $65. If it's similar to yesterday's, it should stack with the Lindt 8,000 PC Optimum Points when spending $20 on Lindt products (I received both the 20,000 and the 8,000 yesterday).

Get 20,000 PC Optimum points when you spend $60 or more on almost anything in store* or online with promo code: BONUS20K

*Offer valid at participating Shoppers Drug Mart, Pharmaprix, and Wellwise by Shoppers Drug Mart locations on the purchase total of eligible products, in a single transaction, using a valid PC Optimum card after discounts and redemptions and before taxes. Maximum 20,000 points per offer regardless of total dollar spent on transaction. Excludes purchase of tobacco, lottery tickets, alcohol, gift cards, all prepaid card, transit/event tickets, post office transactions, passport photos, cash back, delivery charges, all purchases made through non-participating 3rd party operations and any other products that may not legally be offered in connection with the Program, are provincially regulated (including pharmacy-related transactions) or as we determine from time to time. Offer applies to photofinishing services that are picked up and paid for on the day of the offer only. This offer cannot be combined with department or total store offers. Customers will automatically receive the best of the available offers should they qualify. Cannot be combined with any other PC Optimum points promotions or offers or points earning rates based on payment method. See terms & conditions for redemption restrictions. Offer is non-transferable. Limit of one unique offer per customer.

Offer valid until Tuesday, December 10, 2019 at 11:59pm PST.

And for those who want to learn about what happened yesterday: shoppers-drug-mart-20k-pc-optimum-point ... v-2337826/
Last edited by Presents on Dec 10th, 2019 11:52 am, edited 6 times in total.
4 replies
May 22, 2004
598 posts
160 upvotes
Montreal
Thanks. As you say YMMV. My offer is only 18,500 pts back on a purchase of $75. Starts tomorrow.
[OP]
Jul 7, 2016
350 posts
701 upvotes
orakle22 wrote: Thanks. As you say YMMV. My offer is only 18,500 pts back on a purchase of $75. Starts tomorrow.
Yes, I suspected it would be YMMV as well and so I just assumed so right off the bat. Seems to be the case with a lot of these app offers now, unfortunately...

Slightly better than 20x points if spending < approx. $65
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2011
1236 posts
1755 upvotes
This is a text offer. You have to send a text to SDM to opt in to these kinds of offers, usually valid on Tuesdays only.
[OP]
Jul 7, 2016
350 posts
701 upvotes
couponmummy1 wrote: This is a text offer. You have to send a text to SDM to opt in to these kinds of offers, usually valid on Tuesdays only.
Edited OP and thanked for clarity!