Expired Hot Deals

[Shoppers Drug Mart] Get 40% back in PC Optimum points when you redeem (YMMV, Oct. 19 only)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 20th, 2020 9:19 pm
Nov 10, 2013
58 posts
73 upvotes
Calgary
LewisKhol wrote: Do the store will have next gen consoles (PS5/XB series) for the launch month (in November) ??
They've already sold out of the launch consoles. They had a reserve system set up
May 8, 2013
646 posts
589 upvotes
London
Unfortunately for me, not this week. I got just enough for one more switch left.
Images
  • Screenshot_20201019-114055.png
Sep 14, 2006
247 posts
64 upvotes
ryansluman wrote: Unfortunately for me, not this week. I got just enough for one more switch left.
How do you accumulate so many points? Where are you using your card?
May 8, 2013
646 posts
589 upvotes
London
cleanvibe wrote: How do you accumulate so many points? Where are you using your card?
I didn't get a 40% offer since March or April lol
Deal Expert
Oct 26, 2003
34480 posts
4033 upvotes
Winnipeg
ryansluman wrote: Unfortunately for me, not this week. I got just enough for one more switch left.
What do you redeem it on? Besides ps5/xsx I don't see anything of value from sdm that would warrant such large redemption.
May 8, 2013
646 posts
589 upvotes
London
cleanvibe wrote: How do you accumulate so many points? Where are you using your card?
divx wrote: What do you redeem it on? Besides ps5/xsx I don't see anything of value from sdm that would warrant such large redemption.
If I told you, I would have to kill you.

Nah just playing. I accumulate at shoppers , Zehrs, rcss, Theodore Pringle optical, esso, PC MC , and wellwise

The answer to what I redeem on was in the question post quote.
Deal Expert
Oct 26, 2003
34480 posts
4033 upvotes
Winnipeg
ryansluman wrote: If I told you, I would have to kill you.
Nah just playing. I accumulate at shoppers , Zehrs, rcss, Theodore Pringle optical, esso, PC MC , and wellwise
The answer to what I redeem on was in the question post quote.
Well you redeemed $2000 worth of points in 2 month so I don't know what gem you found at shoppers of all places.
May 8, 2013
646 posts
589 upvotes
London
divx wrote: Well you redeemed $2000 worth of points in 2 month so I don't know what gem you found at shoppers of all places.
Switches buddy.