Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Shoppers Drug Mart

Get 5K PCO Points for Every $50 Spent on One4all Cards (Jan 21-27)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 27th, 2023 7:51 am
[OP]
Dec 2, 2012
614 posts
982 upvotes
Mississauga, ON

[Shoppers Drug Mart] Get 5K PCO Points for Every $50 Spent on One4all Cards (Jan 21-27)

Thanks to @EasyCompany251 for pointing out this offer in the Gift Card Deals thread.

Most people buy these to purchase other gift cards (10% back in points). I've used them to buy GCs from HBC and Staples.

Confirmed offer in ON/BC/AB. In ON, flyer runs until the 26th, but fine print mentions the offer is Jan 21-27. Points will take 2-4 weeks to post (take screenshot of flyer offer/keep receipt).
Images
  • D7B8EE34-936B-4092-BE55-93AABA0611CA.jpeg
Check out my gift cards for sale: IKEA, LCBO, Cineplex, Sport Chek, The Source, Crate & Barrel, Crave, Mark's, Best Buy (US) GCs

BST Feedback Score 100%
36 replies
Jan 21, 2023
1 posts
I know you can buy gift cards from Staples using All4One. Wondering how to do similar thing with the bay?
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2010
2052 posts
5085 upvotes
Toronto
Successfully converted to prepaid CCs in-store @ Staples and then insurance payments.

Good timing as I’m working on getting the welcome bonus on new PC money account, so ~16%+ yield in points from offer and WB.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 11, 2008
8761 posts
2392 upvotes
PSA: Hold on to your receipts....and a copy of the promo as SDM has a history of not awarding the points after the waiting period of 4-6 weeks...
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2008
1567 posts
491 upvotes
EPcjay wrote: PSA: Hold on to your receipts....and a copy of the promo as SDM has a history of not awarding the points after the waiting period of 4-6 weeks...
Last time i got these, the points were instant.
[OP]
Dec 2, 2012
614 posts
982 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
bobu wrote: Last time i got these, the points were instant.
Where did you get it? I don’t think SDM is ever instant for GC offers.
Check out my gift cards for sale: IKEA, LCBO, Cineplex, Sport Chek, The Source, Crate & Barrel, Crave, Mark's, Best Buy (US) GCs

BST Feedback Score 100%
Dec 30, 2006
882 posts
739 upvotes
Toronto
Never at SDM. Yes at RCSS or No Frills.

Hold on to your receipt!
Deal Fanatic
Nov 11, 2008
8761 posts
2392 upvotes
Not at SDM.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2006
6899 posts
1139 upvotes
Ottawa
What is one4all card, can't see it clearly from the attached picture.
[OP]
Dec 2, 2012
614 posts
982 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
rivet wrote: What is one4all card, can't see it clearly from the attached picture.
It's a prepaid visa that works at select retailers.
https://www.one4allcard.ca/

BST Feedback Score 100%
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2010
2052 posts
5085 upvotes
Toronto
Has anyone tried applying two O4A cards into one GC order in-store or online?
Deal Addict
May 2, 2017
1507 posts
3246 upvotes
s'toon
EPcjay wrote: PSA: Hold on to your receipts....and a copy of the promo as SDM has a history of not awarding the points after the waiting period of 4-6 weeks...
Yup sdm never awards the points on gcs, but what i do is i chat them about it right away, and the points usually gets adjusted without issues.
Aug 22, 2021
804 posts
273 upvotes
Ontario
Does anyone know Where can we find a list of the “and more” places of the 140+ stores?
Deal Expert
Dec 11, 2005
19883 posts
2645 upvotes
Prepaid visa cards like this usually have fees and inactivity charges what are the T&C here?
To be nobody but yourself - in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else - means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. -- E. E. Cummings
Deal Fanatic
Aug 4, 2008
5558 posts
2339 upvotes
Toronto
brunes wrote: Prepaid visa cards like this usually have fees and inactivity charges what are the T&C here?
Spend it as soon as you can.
[OP]
Dec 2, 2012
614 posts
982 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
WasifHasan wrote: Does anyone know Where can we find a list of the “and more” places of the 140+ stores?
The FAQ says: The Card is redeemable only at the merchants whose logos appear on the front of the Card.
brunes wrote: Prepaid visa cards like this usually have fees and inactivity charges what are the T&C here?
No activation or inactivity fees. The cards do have expiry dates, however if you ask, they will send you a replacement card at no cost.

BST Feedback Score 100%
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2001
18119 posts
9180 upvotes
EddySaver wrote: Has anyone tried applying two O4A cards into one GC order in-store or online?
In order to do this you would need to find a retailer that splits credit card payments across multiple cards. Very few retailers offer this ability online, so I really wouldn't count on it online.

You can split payments in store, that's not a problem. If you're looking to buy gift cards in person there are people who have reported cashiers refusing to sell to them. There are also people reporting success with this. I have not done this myself and am just going by what I have read that it's not always as straight forward as you hope online.
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2008
1567 posts
491 upvotes
EPcjay wrote: Not at SDM.
Yes at SDM. I bought 2k last time and points were instant. My experience with Happy GCs and Uber gift cards at SDM were delayed though. Not sure if it's a one off or what, but just giving a datapoint.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
7723 posts
4496 upvotes
One4all and Happy cards are not exactly the same as normal prepaid Visa cards. I.e. you can only use One4all and Happy gcs at certain merchants listed on the cards. May bé they use the same prepaid Card system to procéss the transactions. Normal prepaid cards can bé used at all merchants that accept Visa and MC. There is no activation or any kind of Fee for One4all or Happy cards.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)