Expired Hot Deals

Shoppers Drug Mart

Get 7,500 PCO points for every $50 you spend on Netflix gift cards (Jan. 1-7)

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 18th, 2022 12:39 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
4789 posts
37514 upvotes

[Shoppers Drug Mart] Get 7,500 PCO points for every $50 you spend on Netflix gift cards (Jan. 1-7)

Get 7,500 PCO points for every $50 you spend on Netflix gift cards (Jan. 1-7)

Points will be awarderd in 2 to 4 weeks.
179 replies
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2006
6574 posts
863 upvotes
Ottawa
Thanks, OP. Is this an offer for everyone in the flyer or target offer? Does this offer come around every year? Have to decide how much to get to cover enough for next deal.
Newbie
Aug 11, 2017
28 posts
60 upvotes
rivet wrote: Thanks, OP. Is this an offer for everyone in the flyer or target offer? Does this offer come around every year? Have to decide how much to get to cover enough for next deal.
2 times a year from SDM once around Christmas and once around fathers day.
Sr. Member
Aug 9, 2020
773 posts
418 upvotes
XXastra wrote: 2 times a year from SDM once around Christmas and once around fathers day.
Thanks. Will be loading netflix with 2 or 3 cards
Deal Addict
May 3, 2008
2330 posts
1505 upvotes
Markham
their denomination is the weird $60 tho. so its like 13% off per $60. Still not a shabby deal with one can earn PC pts if charge to their PC cc at the same time.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Dec 11, 2005
19704 posts
2434 upvotes
It's more than 13% when you factor in bonus redemption. More like 25%
To be nobody but yourself - in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else - means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. -- E. E. Cummings
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
4789 posts
37514 upvotes
rivet wrote: Thanks, OP. Is this an offer for everyone in the flyer or target offer? Does this offer come around every year? Have to decide how much to get to cover enough for next deal.
It's in the upcoming flyer. Maybe 2 or 3 times a year.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 11, 2008
8434 posts
2084 upvotes
Folks...be warned that you will have to follow up 3-4 weeks later for missing points. Keep the flyer handy as for some dumb reason, they can't look up the promo during that week. Only like 2 out of 10 people have the points rewarded automatically. The rest of the 8 have to call in

I don't understand why SDM can't award them on the spot.

Such a waste of time.
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2015
2852 posts
1351 upvotes
Montreal, QC
savemoresaveoften wrote: their denomination is the weird $60 tho. so its like 13% off per $60. Still not a shabby deal with one can earn PC pts if charge to their PC cc at the same time.
Yeah. I hate those cards. Kind of force you to buy for $300 (to maximize) or to lose out on points
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jan 18, 2016
728 posts
807 upvotes
Waterloo
EPcjay wrote: Folks...be warned that you will have to follow up 3-4 weeks later for missing points. Keep the flyer handy as for some dumb reason, they can't look up the promo during that week. Only like 2 out of 10 people have the points rewarded automatically. The rest of the 8 have to call in

I don't understand why SDM can't award them on the spot.

Such a waste of time.
Completely agree with GC being final sale (non returnable) points can be on spot like loblaws other stores (NoFrills or RCS), yet they choose 3-4 weeks wait to cause more trouble.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Feb 11, 2009
19265 posts
7687 upvotes
Toronto
savemoresaveoften wrote: their denomination is the weird $60 tho. so its like 13% off per $60. Still not a shabby deal with one can earn PC pts if charge to their PC cc at the same time.
Really? I always get the custom ones you can load exactly $50 into....
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 3, 2017
1218 posts
2381 upvotes
Vancouver
savemoresaveoften wrote: their denomination is the weird $60 tho. so its like 13% off per $60. Still not a shabby deal with one can earn PC pts if charge to their PC cc at the same time.
sumtimw0ng wrote: Yeah. I hate those cards. Kind of force you to buy for $300 (to maximize) or to lose out on points
It seems the denominations are $30 and $60? So you can make $150 a sweet spot
Deal Addict
May 3, 2008
2330 posts
1505 upvotes
Markham
soymilkslam wrote: It seems the denominations are $30 and $60? So you can make $150 a sweet spot
But thats 3 diff cards. Given how these SDM deals are always a mess when it comes to actually getting ur pts, I am worry only the $60 card gets 7500, and not the 2 $30 ones if their system sees it as 3 separate gc, as oppose to 1 lumpsum
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
43740 posts
7437 upvotes
Dang it. My payment ended few days ago and I had to get the $100 from Netflix website via PayPal.

Too bad this promotion didn’t exist then. Oh well. I’ll get another one. Thanks OP.
Blanka
Member
Oct 18, 2015
343 posts
240 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Anyone in BC knows if they are still charging tax on Netflix gift cards, now that Netflix itself is charging tax?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 9, 2013
3221 posts
751 upvotes
Toronto
Hmmm. I need to buy this one. 7500 points for every $50.

Top