Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Shoppers Drug Mart

Get 7,500 PCO points for every $50 you spend on Uber Eats or Netflix Gift Cards (June 12-18)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 27th, 2021 1:17 am
Oct 13, 2006
62 posts
28 upvotes
Vancouver
nyxsonder wrote: Encountered same issue, called in and was on hold for about 20 mins before getting a rep. Rep quickly made the adjustment without asking for any further documentation.
Hmm, I guess I should call in as I haven't heard back from my inquiry made through app yesterday.
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2003
1925 posts
408 upvotes
Vancouver
Oh man, I should've checked this thread earlier, never got my points, going to call them today or tomorrow.

EDIT: Just got off the phone, points adjusted. :)
Oct 21, 2015
52 posts
20 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
The points enquiry on the app is useless. You’ll never get a decent response.
Calling in is the only option though you may have to wait 20-30 mins on hold to talk to someone.

I finally got everything resolved today and received all my missing points (85,000) from three promos that week of June.

Just terrible that it took this long, 5 phone calls, 10 emails

I asked them to comp me for wasted time and they gave 5000 points
Oct 21, 2015
52 posts
20 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
wodraeve wrote: Which number are you using to call?
How to Contact Us. If you have any questions about the Program, please go online at www.pcoptimum.ca or call 1 866-727-6468. The PC Optimum program is provided by President's Choice Services Inc.
Oct 8, 2018
29 posts
13 upvotes
Calling got it fixed in under 12 mins. Too bad you have to go through this process, though, but wasn't too painful.
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
44572 posts
7783 upvotes
Don’t think I got it too. Going to call.

Edit: Called and got applied automatically. WOOHOOO
Blanka
Mar 7, 2011
396 posts
121 upvotes
Toronto
djemzine wrote: Don’t think I got it too. Going to call.

Edit: Called and got applied automatically. WOOHOOO
I didnt get it either - did you call that 1 866-727-6468? Mine keep saying that they have unprecedented call volume and when I go through option for missing points inquiry, it tells me to input missing points number and they will get back to me?
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
44572 posts
7783 upvotes
jujojoh wrote: I didnt get it either - did you call that 1 866-727-6468? Mine keep saying that they have unprecedented call volume and when I go through option for missing points inquiry, it tells me to input missing points number and they will get back to me?
Yes I did and I also got the same thing. Total time on the call was 12 mins which included waiting time. I tried via the app, but the app says only the past 45 days. I.e. this is for an inquiry creation. However you can also chat online via the app. I did that, but the CSR rep answered my call on the phone.
Blanka
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2012
2959 posts
3219 upvotes
Surrey
I’m hoping Superstore gets this (or Lyft) promo again because their pts process is instantaneous. SDM is a pain
Apr 26, 2010
388 posts
280 upvotes
Vancouver
check your app for the SDM one, i found it under others under transactions