Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Shoppers Drug Mart

HOT YMMV CARNABY Sweet Gummy Candy 0.49¢

  • Last Updated:
  • Jul 26th, 2021 12:51 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2019
1013 posts
1742 upvotes
YXE, Sask.

[Shoppers Drug Mart] HOT YMMV CARNABY Sweet Gummy Candy 0.49¢

Picked up a bag on a whim. 0.49 each. At a Saskatoon, SK Shoppers.
Images
  • 16272461544863242418306144332602.jpg
Last edited by LeifS39303 on Jul 25th, 2021 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Koodo BF 2022 $30 20 GB ($25 for first 5 months!)
Samsung Galaxy A53 owner.
11 replies
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jan 16, 2011
7205 posts
9185 upvotes
The NORTH
Did you get a picture of the in-store price tag?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2019
1013 posts
1742 upvotes
YXE, Sask.
kr0zet wrote: Did you get a picture of the in-store price tag?
1.00 on the sign but when it was scanned it came up as 49 cents.
Images
  • PXL_20210725_210145024~2.jpg
Koodo BF 2022 $30 20 GB ($25 for first 5 months!)
Samsung Galaxy A53 owner.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jan 16, 2011
7205 posts
9185 upvotes
The NORTH
LeifS39303 wrote: 1.00 on the sign but when it was scanned it came up as 49 cents.
Thank you for the pic on the receipt, but Im wondering if you snapped a picture on the instore price tag. That should mention if its 'clearance' (most likely instore only) or a weekly sale.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2019
1013 posts
1742 upvotes
YXE, Sask.
kr0zet wrote: Thank you for the pic on the receipt, but Im wondering if you snapped a picture on the instore price tag. That should mention if its 'clearance' (most likely instore only) or a weekly sale.
I will try and stop by Shoppers again later.
Koodo BF 2022 $30 20 GB ($25 for first 5 months!)
Samsung Galaxy A53 owner.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2019
1013 posts
1742 upvotes
YXE, Sask.
Here's the picture:
Apparently the 0.49 deal only applies to the gummy rings at this store.
Images
  • PXL_20210726_023417471.jpg
Koodo BF 2022 $30 20 GB ($25 for first 5 months!)
Samsung Galaxy A53 owner.
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2015
1104 posts
1256 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Found some in North Vancouver when I was on a walk as well. Picked up 3 packs.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 15, 2009
6680 posts
5357 upvotes
M-Arkham
my local shopper got them at 59c
1x Virgin $45 for 50GB w/ unlimited can wide talk n unlimited txt
1x Fido $45 for 50GB w/ unlimited can wide talk n unlimited txt
1x koodo $45 for 50GB w/ unlimited can wide talk n unlimited txt
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2007
4444 posts
3798 upvotes
Ontario
Bag of Sugar is cheaper and oddly enough probably more healthier.
---
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jan 16, 2011
7205 posts
9185 upvotes
The NORTH
LeifS39303 wrote: Here's the picture:
Apparently the 0.49 deal only applies to the gummy rings at this store.
Thank you very much for the extra effort of going back for a picture.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2019
1013 posts
1742 upvotes
YXE, Sask.
kr0zet wrote: Thank you very much for the extra effort of going back for a picture.
Np, the shoppers nearby is like a 5 minute walk away.
Koodo BF 2022 $30 20 GB ($25 for first 5 months!)
Samsung Galaxy A53 owner.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 31, 2010
6893 posts
5802 upvotes
LeifS39303 wrote: Np, the shoppers nearby is like a 5 minute walk away.
also..more gummies never hurt anybody, right?

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)