Expired Hot Deals

[Shoppers Drug Mart] Ontario and Pharmaprix: Eggs $1.99 for 1 dozen. Jan 16 to Jan 17

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 16th, 2021 4:13 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 2, 2013
1607 posts
2698 upvotes
Toronto

[Shoppers Drug Mart] Ontario and Pharmaprix: Eggs $1.99 for 1 dozen. Jan 16 to Jan 17

Ontario and Pharmaprix: No Name Eggs $1.99 for 1 dozen. Jan 16 to Jan 17. The sale price was $2.29 on last week's flyer.
Images
  • eggs sale.PNG
19 replies
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 25, 2005
9141 posts
7482 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Already stocked up for the next few weeks thanks to Metro.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 27, 2006
1361 posts
434 upvotes
DragonRider wrote: Already stocked up for the next few weeks thanks to Metro.
How did you get more than one tray for 3.99? The Rep told me one per customer plus doesn't the app only apply the coupon to one of your trays?
Deal Expert
User avatar
Nov 16, 2004
19381 posts
7018 upvotes
Toronto
Waiting on someone to tell me how I can buy $50 in eggs for 20x the points and how that will make me an Optimum millionaire.

Shoppers is generally cheap for eggs, I keep telling people this and they keep not listening
RedFlagDeals Addict
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 27, 2006
1361 posts
434 upvotes
I don't get why people downvotes this price? 1.99 isn't the regular. Eggs for a tray these days go for $5+.
$1.99 is still a good price though it's not hot like buying the tray from Metro for 3.99, but even the Metro one was one tray per customer
Deal Expert
User avatar
Nov 16, 2004
19381 posts
7018 upvotes
Toronto
DealsHunterCo wrote: I don't get why people downvotes this price? 1.99 isn't the regular. Eggs for a tray these days go for $5+.
$1.99 is still a good price though it's not hot like buying the tray from Metro for 3.99, but even the Metro one was one tray per customer
A) They don't buy eggs
B) They don't like knowing about flyer sales
C) Some family buys up all the eggs at their location so they don't even bother
RedFlagDeals Addict
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 25, 2005
9141 posts
7482 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
AsheMain wrote: That was limit 1?
DealsHunterCo wrote: How did you get more than one tray for 3.99? The Rep told me one per customer plus doesn't the app only apply the coupon to one of your trays?
One tray per Air Miles member. There are quite a few Air Miles members in my family.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 1, 2004
2279 posts
1938 upvotes
Mississauga
I missed the metro deal, but No Frills has the 30-packs for $5.88 this week. This shoppers deal works out 88 cents cheaper if you extrapolate it, but I really like the convenience of the trays vs. these smaller packs (and we go through a lot of eggs). Plus I shop at No Frills but I never shop at Shoppers, so I can't see myself stopping just to save a few cents. Still doesn't justify a downvote though, this is a good price - upvoted OP to combat the unjustified downvotes.
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2004
1648 posts
1520 upvotes
SkiLLz wrote: I missed the metro deal, but No Frills has the 30-packs for $5.88 this week. This shoppers deal works out 88 cents cheaper if you extrapolate it, but I really like the convenience of the trays vs. these smaller packs (and we go through a lot of eggs). Plus I shop at No Frills but I never shop at Shoppers, so I can't see myself stopping just to save a few cents. Still doesn't justify a downvote though, this is a good price - upvoted OP to combat the unjustified downvotes.
Depends, if you use a 20x / spend X offer to buy eggs it generally works out to be $1.40 per dozen at SDM, I do it all the time.
Member
Aug 12, 2014
244 posts
166 upvotes
Toronto, ON
oicthat2013 wrote: Ontario and Pharmaprix: No Name Eggs $1.99 for 1 dozen. Jan 16 to Jan 17. The sale price was $2.29 on last week's flyer.
In Quebec, SuperC sells 30 eggs (large) for 4.44$
Deal Guru
User avatar
Jul 12, 2003
11558 posts
3817 upvotes
Toronto
wirespeed wrote: In Quebec, SuperC sells 30 eggs (large) for 4.44$
Is this sale price or regular price?
Retired Forum Moderator February 2009 - June 2015
Member
Aug 12, 2014
244 posts
166 upvotes
Toronto, ON
MP3_SKY wrote: Is this sale price or regular price?
special on this week's flyer
Member
Aug 6, 2012
294 posts
123 upvotes
TORONTO
DaVibe wrote: A) They don't buy eggs
B) They don't like knowing about flyer sales
C) Some family buys up all the eggs at their location so they don't even bother
Or maybe D) they don't buy eggs from chickens kept in tiny cages
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 27, 2006
1361 posts
434 upvotes
Tcalp wrote: Depends, if you use a 20x / spend X offer to buy eggs it generally works out to be $1.40 per dozen at SDM, I do it all the time.
So you buy $50 worth of eggs to get it to be $1.40 per dozen after using $50 worth of points? Hmmm, that is a good point.
But unless your family is large or you own a restaurant that may take a month to get through won't it? 17 dozen eggs?

I also don't see $50 to get 20x the points, it's $75
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2004
1648 posts
1520 upvotes
DealsHunterCo wrote: So you buy $50 worth of eggs to get it to be $1.40 per dozen after using $50 worth of points? Hmmm, that is a good point.
But unless your family is large or you own a restaurant that may take a month to get through won't it? 17 dozen eggs?

I also don't see $50 to get 20x the points, it's $75
Depends on the offer you have. Sometimes it's even $90 or $110 :) Either way, I go there and I buy Coke Zero, PC Pasta Sauce, PC Cheese Blocks, Bread, Stagg Chili (and so on), all ends up being way cheaper than I can get anywhere else.
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2004
1648 posts
1520 upvotes
DealsHunterCo wrote: So you buy $50 worth of eggs to get it to be $1.40 per dozen after using $50 worth of points? Hmmm, that is a good point.
But unless your family is large or you own a restaurant that may take a month to get through won't it? 17 dozen eggs?

I also don't see $50 to get 20x the points, it's $75
For example, PC Cheese is also on for $4.99 this weekend. and I have a personal offer for 800 Points for every $4 on PC Cheese, and 100 Points on every dollar from PC Insiders membership. If I buy 4 blocks - $20.96, I'll get 6288 (20x) + 4000 (personal offer) + 2100 (pc membership) in points -- or ~$12.30 back in points spend.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 27, 2006
1361 posts
434 upvotes
Tcalp wrote: For example, PC Cheese is also on for $4.99 this weekend. and I have a personal offer for 800 Points for every $4 on PC Cheese, and 100 Points on every dollar from PC Insiders membership. If I buy 4 blocks - $20.96, I'll get 6288 (20x) + 4000 (personal offer) + 2100 (pc membership) in points -- or ~$12.30 back in points spend.
PC cheese is 3 77 at Fortinos which I just pm at rcss
But to reach the $75, you do have a point, all pun
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2004
1648 posts
1520 upvotes
DealsHunterCo wrote: PC cheese is 3 77 at Fortinos which I just pm at rcss
But to reach the $75, you do have a point, all pun
There are $50 scannable offers available if $75 is too much for you :)
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 1, 2015
1552 posts
916 upvotes
NOYB
DealsHunterCo wrote: I don't get why people downvotes this price? 1.99 isn't the regular. Eggs for a tray these days go for $5+.
$1.99 is still a good price though it's not hot like buying the tray from Metro for 3.99, but even the Metro one was one tray per customer
Some downvote when they see the deal get posted too many times on rfd.
I'm not kidding.
*Zoomer + VoIP.ms user*


🖕 to the self righteous double standard fascist POS on this forum.

Top