• Jul 19th, 2020 5:28 pm
9 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2004
2524 posts
1561 upvotes
Edmonton
NinaC60151 wrote: Is it good comparing to sonicare
Yes, I’ve used them both. The I find the Oral-B does a much better job than the Sonicare, for me.
The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten....
Nov 28, 2019
44 posts
21 upvotes
walleye*guy wrote: Yes, I’ve used them both. The I find the Oral-B does a much better job than the Sonicare, for me.
I'm the opposite, but the oral-b I used was from 5 years ago, maybe they've gotten better?
Deal Addict
Feb 4, 2017
1278 posts
1439 upvotes
Toronto
I prefer Oral-B as well since the brush head is smaller which allows me to get into tighter areas.
Deal Addict
May 22, 2019
1305 posts
1232 upvotes
I am very new the SDM bonus points redemption event, if I want to buy this toothbrush, and I have 160,000, under the current redemption promotion, how much do I need to pay from my credit card after I redeem all the points?
dtych wrote: On top when I purchased 46,200 points back.

With tax came to $175.14 before factoring in PC optimum point value.

Here is the link https://beauty.shoppersdrugmart.ca/Beau ... 9055126936
World cup is coming
Oct 20, 2019
798 posts
1613 upvotes
Ottawa
I went to SDM today and noticed that they increased the price on some of the switch games after they had them on sale for 50$ just two days ago or possibly even a day before the event.

It's a pain in the butt to calculate the value of the items before tax, especially when buying lots of grocery items. I feel that it's kind of a trap which I fall into every time. Standing at the cashier counter while people are waiting puts extra pressure when things don't go right.

It's easy to make quick bad decisions and buy overprices items that would end up increasing the bill too much.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2006
2133 posts
2086 upvotes
aouniat wrote: I went to SDM today and noticed that they increased the price on some of the switch games after they had them on sale for 50$ just two days ago or possibly even a day before the event.

It's a pain in the butt to calculate the value of the items before tax, especially when buying lots of grocery items. I feel that it's kind of a trap which I fall into every time. Standing at the cashier counter while people are waiting puts extra pressure when things don't go right.

It's easy to make quick bad decisions and buy overprices items that would end up increasing the bill too much.
It used to be tough when redemption was capped at $170... $300 gets tough for sure. I've started doing a first cart for essentials, scanning through, and then getting them to suspend the transaction. I find it's easier to hit the final $60-$100 when I know for sure what I have left.
Oct 20, 2019
798 posts
1613 upvotes
Ottawa
theboschman wrote: It used to be tough when redemption was capped at $170... $300 gets tough for sure. I've started doing a first cart for essentials, scanning through, and then getting them to suspend the transaction. I find it's easier to hit the final $60-$100 when I know for sure what I have left.
Definitely takes some trial and error for new optimum users. I can see many losing value if they are new, especially when many of the staff have no clue on how the system works.

I'll try to follow your approach next time, thanks!
Feb 14, 2012
185 posts
53 upvotes
Toronto
Went to one SDM and found this was on clearance for $99.99. Oral-B 7000 White

Probably not as good as the OP one. Got back 49K Points back (20x plus my individual offer), so I am ok with this purchase. Check your local store as they are clearing this model out. YMMV. :twisted: