Expired Hot Deals

[Shoppers Drug Mart] PC Coffee Ground (875-930g) $6.99 Aug. 1-7, large eggs $1.99 Aug. 1-2 (ONT)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 4th, 2020 12:26 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
2152 posts
6283 upvotes

[Shoppers Drug Mart] PC Coffee Ground (875-930g) $6.99 Aug. 1-7, large eggs $1.99 Aug. 1-2 (ONT)

Eggs on sale only for 2 days (August 1 and 2)

Buy a $50 Bed Bath & Beyond gift card and get 10K PCO points.
Last edited by hill15 on Aug 1st, 2020 11:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
37 replies
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
2381 posts
3037 upvotes
SAINT JOHN
Good to see egg deals coming back. I got 8-10 dozen last time it was on sale. One thing I did not know was you can get a discount on the eggs if they are broken. I found that out when I went to the Shoppers @ Steeles/Warden and they sold out of the eggs but was supposed to be restocking at 11:00 but I didn't want to stick around or come back for the restock as I only had an hour to go out to get the eggs. The cashier called for me as I was leaving the store as she noticed she had a carton of eggs behind the cash register and noted that it had a broken egg. I think she said she could offer a 20-25% discount but I wanted a whole carton so I thanked her for bringing that to my attention and left.
...Location: GTA North
If this post has helped you please click the 'THANKS' button.
GTA Grocery Highlights (updated weekly) thread
[WTB] Looking for a Netbook for $150 or under (~$100)
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
2152 posts
6283 upvotes
Spiritualx wrote: Where can you see the new flyer? Can't find
Flyer will be posted tomorrow evening or Thursday morning.
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2011
4038 posts
5641 upvotes
Montreal
Repost of:

shoppers-drug-mart-pharmaprix-good-chea ... s-2293186/

The thread mentioned above has been updated and bumped up every two weeks for over a year. You are kind of stepping on my flower bed here. :)

Could you edit the coffee out of your title and keep to the eggs?

You post a groceries deal that will only be available in 4 days!?!
Apr 27, 2016
45 posts
10 upvotes
thedealhunter2000 wrote: Good to see egg deals coming back. I got 8-10 dozen last time it was on sale. One thing I did not know was you can get a discount on the eggs if they are broken. I found that out when I went to the Shoppers @ Steeles/Warden and they sold out of the eggs but was supposed to be restocking at 11:00 but I didn't want to stick around or come back for the restock as I only had an hour to go out to get the eggs. The cashier called for me as I was leaving the store as she noticed she had a carton of eggs behind the cash register and noted that it had a broken egg. I think she said she could offer a 20-25% discount but I wanted a whole carton so I thanked her for bringing that to my attention and left.
did u use the self-checkout to get by the 2 carton limit?
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
2381 posts
3037 upvotes
SAINT JOHN
darkrocker101 wrote: did u use the self-checkout to get by the 2 carton limit?
I stayed in the limit but bought 2 cartons, exited the store, put them in the cooler, rinse and repeat 1-2 more times per store so that anyone else going there can/could get a chance to buy something as I exit and return per trip.

EDIT:

Yes, I used self check out. Sometimes the cashier is watching and sometimes no.
...Location: GTA North
If this post has helped you please click the 'THANKS' button.
GTA Grocery Highlights (updated weekly) thread
[WTB] Looking for a Netbook for $150 or under (~$100)
Nov 8, 2009
30 posts
38 upvotes
Temporel wrote: Repost of:

The thread mentioned above has been updated and bumped up every two weeks for over a year. You are kind of stepping on my flower bed here. :)

looks like you rule everything
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
2152 posts
6283 upvotes

Sorry. Didn't know that your were the RFD police. I find it funny that some, including yourself think that you have exclusive rights to post certain deals. Maybe I will start threads on certain items and will extend them every week. As for posting a deal 4 days early, thought I would give people amble notice. Would you rather I post it 4 days later on Tuesday.
I will make sure to consult with you next time I post a deal to see if you approve.

If deal is not for you, kindly move on.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
2152 posts
6283 upvotes
Buy a $50 Bed Bath & Beyond gift card and get 10K PCO points.
Deal Addict
May 2, 2013
1080 posts
1524 upvotes
Toronto
$1.99 eggs sale starts saturday and sunday.
Ontario and Pharmaprix flyer
Last edited by oicthat2013 on Aug 1st, 2020 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Apr 10, 2011
731 posts
530 upvotes

Lol wow. Entitled much?