Expired Hot Deals

Shoppers Drug Mart

PC Coffee Ground (875-930g) $6.99 Aug. 1-7, large eggs $1.99 Aug. 1-2 (ONT)

  • Last Updated:
  • Aug 4th, 2020 12:26 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2015
5465 posts
47170 upvotes

[Shoppers Drug Mart] PC Coffee Ground (875-930g) $6.99 Aug. 1-7, large eggs $1.99 Aug. 1-2 (ONT)

Eggs on sale only for 2 days (August 1 and 2)

Buy a $50 Bed Bath & Beyond gift card and get 10K PCO points.
Last edited by hill15 on Aug 1st, 2020 11:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
37 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 30, 2019
2029 posts
9711 upvotes
Where can you see the new flyer? Can't find
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
3362 posts
5345 upvotes
GTA North
Good to see egg deals coming back. I got 8-10 dozen last time it was on sale. One thing I did not know was you can get a discount on the eggs if they are broken. I found that out when I went to the Shoppers @ Steeles/Warden and they sold out of the eggs but was supposed to be restocking at 11:00 but I didn't want to stick around or come back for the restock as I only had an hour to go out to get the eggs. The cashier called for me as I was leaving the store as she noticed she had a carton of eggs behind the cash register and noted that it had a broken egg. I think she said she could offer a 20-25% discount but I wanted a whole carton so I thanked her for bringing that to my attention and left.
...Location: GTA North
If this post has helped you please click the 'THANKS' button.
GTA Grocery Highlights (updated weekly) thread
[WTB] Looking for a Netbook for $150 or under (~$100)
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2015
5465 posts
47170 upvotes
Spiritualx wrote: Where can you see the new flyer? Can't find
Flyer will be posted tomorrow evening or Thursday morning.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Apr 10, 2011
10264 posts
19019 upvotes
Montreal
Repost of:

shoppers-drug-mart-pharmaprix-good-chea ... s-2293186/

The thread mentioned above has been updated and bumped up every two weeks for over a year. You are kind of stepping on my flower bed here. :)

Could you edit the coffee out of your title and keep to the eggs?

You post a groceries deal that will only be available in 4 days!?!
Jr. Member
Apr 27, 2016
125 posts
22 upvotes
thedealhunter2000 wrote: Good to see egg deals coming back. I got 8-10 dozen last time it was on sale. One thing I did not know was you can get a discount on the eggs if they are broken. I found that out when I went to the Shoppers @ Steeles/Warden and they sold out of the eggs but was supposed to be restocking at 11:00 but I didn't want to stick around or come back for the restock as I only had an hour to go out to get the eggs. The cashier called for me as I was leaving the store as she noticed she had a carton of eggs behind the cash register and noted that it had a broken egg. I think she said she could offer a 20-25% discount but I wanted a whole carton so I thanked her for bringing that to my attention and left.
did u use the self-checkout to get by the 2 carton limit?
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
3362 posts
5345 upvotes
GTA North
darkrocker101 wrote: did u use the self-checkout to get by the 2 carton limit?
I stayed in the limit but bought 2 cartons, exited the store, put them in the cooler, rinse and repeat 1-2 more times per store so that anyone else going there can/could get a chance to buy something as I exit and return per trip.


EDIT:

Yes, I used self check out. Sometimes the cashier is watching and sometimes no.
...Location: GTA North
If this post has helped you please click the 'THANKS' button.
GTA Grocery Highlights (updated weekly) thread
[WTB] Looking for a Netbook for $150 or under (~$100)
Newbie
Nov 8, 2009
55 posts
80 upvotes
Temporel wrote: Repost of:

shoppers-drug-mart-pharmaprix-good-chea ... s-2293186/

The thread mentioned above has been updated and bumped up every two weeks for over a year. You are kind of stepping on my flower bed here. :)

Could you edit the coffee out of your title and keep to the eggs?

You post a groceries deal that will only be available in 4 days!?!
looks like you rule everything
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2015
5465 posts
47170 upvotes
Temporel wrote: Repost of:

shoppers-drug-mart-pharmaprix-good-chea ... s-2293186/

The thread mentioned above has been updated and bumped up every two weeks for over a year. You are kind of stepping on my flower bed here. :)

Could you edit the coffee out of your title and keep to the eggs?

You post a groceries deal that will only be available in 4 days!?!
Sorry. Didn't know that your were the RFD police. I find it funny that some, including yourself think that you have exclusive rights to post certain deals. Maybe I will start threads on certain items and will extend them every week. As for posting a deal 4 days early, thought I would give people amble notice. Would you rather I post it 4 days later on Tuesday.
I will make sure to consult with you next time I post a deal to see if you approve.

If deal is not for you, kindly move on.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2015
5465 posts
47170 upvotes
Buy a $50 Bed Bath & Beyond gift card and get 10K PCO points.
Deal Addict
May 2, 2013
1959 posts
3967 upvotes
Bloor-Yonge
$1.99 eggs sale starts saturday and sunday.
Ontario and Pharmaprix flyer
Last edited by oicthat2013 on Aug 1st, 2020 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Apr 10, 2011
872 posts
807 upvotes
Temporel wrote: Repost of:

shoppers-drug-mart-pharmaprix-good-chea ... s-2293186/

The thread mentioned above has been updated and bumped up every two weeks for over a year. You are kind of stepping on my flower bed here. :)

Could you edit the coffee out of your title and keep to the eggs?

You post a groceries deal that will only be available in 4 days!?!
Lol wow. Entitled much?
Deal Guru
Dec 5, 2006
13025 posts
8265 upvotes
Markham
Compare with Costco kirkland ground coffee, is PC coffee more stronger or weaker? Thanks
Newbie
Dec 5, 2011
64 posts
38 upvotes
TORONTO
The eggs are small and flavorless. Spend the extra few cents and get 24 Extra large eggs at Costco for $4.49. You deserve to taste the food you eat
Newbie
Dec 5, 2011
64 posts
38 upvotes
TORONTO
smartie wrote: Compare with Costco kirkland ground coffee, is PC coffee more stronger or weaker? Thanks
Kirkland coffee is $17.99 vs $6.99. It is probably the same coffee.
Sr. Member
User avatar
May 30, 2006
677 posts
1064 upvotes
Thanks OP, and thank you especially for posting it earlier on in the week so I knew ahead of time to head out today for the coffee.

Bought 2x West Coast Dark Roast.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jun 20, 2009
1345 posts
685 upvotes
Edmonton
I saw the ground coffee in Edmonton. Different varieties from light to uber dark.

Top