Expired Hot Deals

Shoppers Drug Mart

PCO App Offer: No Name or Burnbrae Eggs $1.49. YMMV. See App for availability date. Expires September 20, 2020

  • Last Updated:
  • Sep 22nd, 2020 4:29 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 2, 2013
1895 posts
3801 upvotes
Bloor-Yonge

[Shoppers Drug Mart] PCO App Offer: No Name or Burnbrae Eggs $1.49. YMMV. See App for availability date. Expires September 20, 2020

PCO App Offer: No Name or Burnbrae Eggs $1.49. Limit 2. Excludes Omega Eggs. Available 3 days from original post.
YMMV.
Expires September 20, 2020.
Images
  • resized 149 offer.jpg
Last edited by oicthat2013 on Sep 17th, 2020 1:46 am, edited 5 times in total.
43 replies
Sr. Member
Apr 17, 2015
596 posts
456 upvotes
Toronto, ON
100% ymmv. I don't have it.
Member
Aug 15, 2018
200 posts
470 upvotes
The previous offer I got on one of my household accounts 2 weeks ago was $1.29. Still a great price at $1.49 though. Also works on Burnbrae brown eggs for the best deal
Newbie
User avatar
Nov 18, 2018
70 posts
86 upvotes
Toronto
I never get these, I guess its because I always buy eggs at regular price after they stopped going on sale :(
Sr. Member
Jul 11, 2017
518 posts
456 upvotes
Got this offer on 5 of the 6 cards I manage... My friend will be happy... They go through eggs like crazy!!
Newbie
Feb 1, 2013
12 posts
11 upvotes
Wish I could trade my 2x $0.88 of 1L Neilsen chocolate milk for the eggs
Deal Addict
May 3, 2008
1945 posts
1277 upvotes
Markham
Check your receipt cuz last time I got it, it wont automatically show the discounted price after scanning and the cashier has to manually override.
Jr. Member
May 13, 2011
150 posts
92 upvotes
Scarborough
Got it on my account as well. Even after having used the $1.29 offer last week.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Dec 16, 2007
794 posts
335 upvotes
Mississauga
Got the $1.29 offer last week. Sadly, eggs were all out of stock on the SDM locations I checked but I only started looking on Sunday. I'll have to send the hubby out early to grab it this time around.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Apr 10, 2011
7242 posts
12230 upvotes
Montreal
AndrewT5406 wrote: (...) Also works on Burnbrae brown eggs for the best deal
Why do you value brown Burnbrae eggs more than regular white ones?
Member
Aug 15, 2018
200 posts
470 upvotes
Temporel wrote: Why do you value brown Burnbrae eggs more than regular white ones?
The white eggs are $2.49 in the west so only save $1 with the offer. The brown eggs are $3.49 meaning you save $2 with the offer which is better value
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Apr 10, 2011
7242 posts
12230 upvotes
Montreal
AndrewT5406 wrote: The white eggs are $2.49 in the west so only save $1 with the offer. The brown eggs are $3.49 meaning you save $2 with the offer which is better value
O.K. I understand you save more with brown eggs. So let me rephrase: why do you prefer brown eggs over white ones? Genuine question.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 25, 2010
5208 posts
1680 upvotes
Abbottabad
Don't be racist folks. These are eggs we are talking about...
Member
Aug 15, 2018
200 posts
470 upvotes
Temporel wrote: O.K. I understand you save more with brown eggs. So let me rephrase: why do you prefer brown eggs over white ones? Genuine question.
I don’t really have a preference of what eggs to eat. I buy whatever is the best deal available
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Apr 10, 2011
7242 posts
12230 upvotes
Montreal
iamskyhigh wrote: Don't be racist folks. These are eggs we are talking about...
So, I guess that you are not in favor Affirmative Actions? ;)
Deal Expert
User avatar
Dec 12, 2009
21586 posts
10131 upvotes
Toronto
I got the egg offer 3 weeks in a row. It seems like the AI used to determine the targeted offers is broken or intended to annoy customers. I have plenty of eggs already, give me a different offer already.
Koodo $40/6GB
Public Mobile 2016 fall promo, $23/1GB, $38/5GB
Fido $0.00/4GB+tablet
Tangerine Bank, EQ Bank, Simplii
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Apr 10, 2011
7242 posts
12230 upvotes
Montreal
will888 wrote: I got the egg offer 3 weeks in a row. It seems like the AI used to determine the targeted offers is broken or intended to annoy customers. I have plenty of eggs already, give me a different offer already.
I actually like to get offers on things I buy regularly that's the way to save the most.

I'd rather get offers on things I already buy than on things I'm not interested in.
Newbie
Sep 14, 2020
33 posts
21 upvotes
Toronto
The only offers I get this week are for oranges and no name chips and even at that it's just extra points

Top