Expired Hot Deals

Shoppers Drug Mart

[Pharmaprix] Microsoft Flight Simulator Xbox Series X $49.99 20x PCO points on Sept. 4

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 4th, 2021 7:14 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2012
3055 posts
2713 upvotes
Montreal

[Shoppers Drug Mart] [Pharmaprix] Microsoft Flight Simulator Xbox Series X $49.99 20x PCO points on Sept. 4

In the flyer from September 4 to September 10.
I know it is included in Xbox Game Pass but if you want to own it or don't have Xbox Game Pass, it is $30 cheaper than at other retailers.
Get 20x the PC Optimum points on September 4 when you spend over $50.
mfs.png

YMMV Get 40% back in points when you redeem 50 000 points or more on Wednesday September 8th
pcoffer_rede5.jpg
Last edited by bgallagher on Sep 7th, 2021 8:57 pm, edited 6 times in total.

virtuman1980 wrote: Haha...pretty interesting fellow indeed...but it was this persistence/stubbornness of his that got him the positive result in the end.
datako wrote: ... Although, I'm a little surprised you went against what everyone advised ,op. You've got balls and absolutely crazy at the same time to do this.
12 replies
Aug 25, 2013
353 posts
422 upvotes
OMG, now we need the PC version!!!!!!!
Nov 12, 2018
34 posts
44 upvotes
Isn't flight simulator an "Xbox play anywhere" that allows you to play/install on PC once you have the Xbox version?
Aug 25, 2013
353 posts
422 upvotes
RandomUser2 wrote: Isn't flight simulator an "Xbox play anywhere" that allows you to play/install on PC once you have the Xbox version?
I think that's only the deluxe edition. OP, any idea which this is? probably standard, right?
Deal Addict
Apr 15, 2011
4541 posts
1113 upvotes
Scarborough
Its not really a game, it's a simulator, but MS / Asobo did a fantastic job with this.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 26, 2014
5312 posts
5312 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Pete2662 wrote: I think that's only the deluxe edition. OP, any idea which this is? probably standard, right?
It'll be the standard edition that's available at any other retailer.

https://shop.shoppersdrugmart.ca/Shop/C ... 9842779431

I'm actually curious if this is an error in the flyer? I can't comprehend Shoppers actually having a sale on a video game and literally no one else having that sale, especially when it's barely been out a month and Shoppers doesn't even have sales on games when other retailers do?
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2008
1362 posts
520 upvotes
Toronto
RandomUser2 wrote: Isn't flight simulator an "Xbox play anywhere" that allows you to play/install on PC once you have the Xbox version?
Pete2662 wrote: I think that's only the deluxe edition. OP, any idea which this is? probably standard, right?
Besides standard vs deluxe, I also think "Xbox play anywhere" only applies to digital (download) purchase and not physical (disc) version? Would love to be corrected if I'm wrong.
Amerifriend threads need to include instructions on how to acquire an amerifriend. :confused:
May 21, 2007
872 posts
162 upvotes
Montreal
Just an FYI. Since it's an Xbox Series X game, it only installs on the internal drive, or the expansion card and weights in at 102GB with the world installed locally.
Aug 15, 2020
10 posts
4 upvotes
ssiu wrote: Besides standard vs deluxe, I also think "Xbox play anywhere" only applies to digital (download) purchase and not physical (disc) version? Would love to be corrected if I'm wrong.

You are correct. It has to be a digital license since there is no way to validate an Xbox disk on PC.

Also, calling any next gen game's physical release Series S|X is misleading because Series S doesn't support disks.
Nov 30, 2007
113 posts
75 upvotes
OOS already!!!!! Fu...........!
Deal Guru
Aug 30, 2009
10363 posts
2175 upvotes
Aurora
You really should have just got gamepass its worth it for games like this.
signature removed for rule violations