Expired Hot Deals

[Shoppers Drug Mart] Pharmaprix and Ontario: No Name Eggs $1.99. Sale ends Feb 28

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 1st, 2021 8:25 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 2, 2013
1608 posts
2702 upvotes
Toronto

[Shoppers Drug Mart] Pharmaprix and Ontario: No Name Eggs $1.99. Sale ends Feb 28

Eggs are back on sale Saturday and Sunday (feb 27 to feb 28) at $1.99 a dozen at pharmaprix and ontario SDM. Limit of 2. After limit, it costs $2.49 per dozen.
The regular price of eggs this week is listed at $3 a dozen at no frills and metro, and $3.09 a dozen at Loblaws
Images
  • eggs sale sdm.PNG
12 replies
Nov 10, 2011
859 posts
817 upvotes
St. Catharines
Some people will have an even better offer in their PC Optimum app. I got 2 dozen for 1.29 each this morning.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some days I think that I am the only person who knows how to use Google.
Dec 31, 2013
34 posts
4 upvotes
montreal
Metro 4,77$ for 30 with no limits
Nov 10, 2011
859 posts
817 upvotes
St. Catharines
amazigh wrote: Metro 4,77$ for 30 with no limits
Not in the Niagara Region flyer. Checked metro.ca and they are 6.99 for 30 large eggs.
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2015
1044 posts
646 upvotes
Southern Ontario
I've had the NoName eggs from SDM and the Burnbrae brown eggs they stock here (in my region for $3.99) are so much better. Look for when they go on sale, I've purchased them for $2.49-$2.99 before.

Unsure why, but the brown shelled eggs go better with my stomach. You probably don't want the details.
Nov 10, 2011
859 posts
817 upvotes
St. Catharines
Gibsons wrote: I've had the NoName eggs from SDM and the Burnbrae brown eggs they stock here (in my region for $3.99) are so much better. Look for when they go on sale, I've purchased them for $2.49-$2.99 before.

Unsure why, but the brown shelled eggs go better with my stomach. You probably don't want the details.
Look for the 1.29 or 1.49 offer in the PC Optimum app. I believe that it applies to the brown eggs. My store (a small one) doesn't carry the browns.
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2015
1044 posts
646 upvotes
Southern Ontario
cpfan wrote: Look for the 1.29 or 1.49 offer in the PC Optimum app. I believe that it applies to the brown eggs. My store (a small one) doesn't carry the browns.
I've never seen the name brand brown shelled eggs that low, but maybe you've been on the Optimum app longer than I have. I'll look for it.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 17, 2007
5912 posts
2098 upvotes
Mort Réal
cpfan wrote: Some people will have an even better offer in their PC Optimum app. I got 2 dozen for 1.29 each this morning.
I had this offer, set to expire Monday, yet Today it's gone.
I can't afford to buy cheap stuff. Therefore, I'm thirsty for deals on durable goods.
Nov 10, 2011
859 posts
817 upvotes
St. Catharines
Gibsons wrote: I've never seen the name brand brown shelled eggs that low, but maybe you've been on the Optimum app longer than I have. I'll look for it.
I thought that the standard offer was No Name eggs or Burnbrae eggs (except Omega-3). The Burnbrae would be brown. I kinda ignore that part because the small SDM that I usually shop at, doesn't sell brown eggs. Since I used the offer yesterday I can't check it.
WHO wrote: I had this offer, set to expire Monday, yet Today it's gone.
I thought it only disappeared if you used it. My eggs offer is gone because I used it. The butter offer is still there. BTW, do you have 2 accounts? These offers were in my wife's account, but not mine.
Apr 13, 2019
128 posts
123 upvotes
Montreal
WHO wrote: I had this offer, set to expire Monday, yet Today it's gone.
I had the same offer and it disappeared, I didn't use it.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 17, 2007
5912 posts
2098 upvotes
Mort Réal
cpfan wrote: I thought that the standard offer was No Name eggs or Burnbrae eggs (except Omega-3). The Burnbrae would be brown. I kinda ignore that part because the small SDM that I usually shop at, doesn't sell brown eggs. Since I used the offer yesterday I can't check it.

I thought it only disappeared if you used it. My eggs offer is gone because I used it. The butter offer is still there. BTW, do you have 2 accounts? These offers were in my wife's account, but not mine.
Yes it was the "typical" No name or Burnbrae excl omega" offer. Just like @Darknova I didn't use it, it just disappeared.
I'm not one of those multi-accounts person.
I can't afford to buy cheap stuff. Therefore, I'm thirsty for deals on durable goods.
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2004
1194 posts
393 upvotes
GTA
WHO wrote:
I had this offer, set to expire Monday, yet Today it's gone.
Darknova wrote: I had the same offer and it disappeared, I didn't use it.
RFD Effect! Redemption limits must have been reached. It does say "Good deals come and go. Get them while they last!". Next time, get them on Saturday to prevent disappointment.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 17, 2007
5912 posts
2098 upvotes
Mort Réal
spyhero wrote: RFD Effect! Redemption limits must have been reached. It does say "Good deals come and go. Get them while they last!". Next time, get them on Saturday to prevent disappointment.
I'll gladly pay an extra buck to get eggs and not shove myself into an overcrowded store, which was probably OOS anyway by Sat 10am. All this in the midst of a pandemic. To each their own.