Expired Hot Deals

[Shoppers Drug Mart] PlayStation 5 (PS5) Pre-Orders at Shoppers start at 6pm EST tonight!

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 7th, 2020 6:22 pm
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2013
1460 posts
1160 upvotes
St Catharines
networksend wrote: What is with people trying to scalp dualsense controllers for $120-140.
Every store I’ve been to has them on the shelves, no shortage of them
Wayne Gretzky said "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take". Scalpers motto Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2013
1460 posts
1160 upvotes
St Catharines
2kfire wrote: Mine seems to have the same noise. Can't hear it once the action starts. Still got 11.9 months of warranty, will worry about it later! Face With Tears Of Joy
Update: mine seems to have quieted down now, I no longer hear any strange noises. I can still hear the fan, it's very quiet but audible.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
1487 posts
815 upvotes
is there a way to go through this thread and pick off all the shoppers doubters who said it wouldn't happen? or shoppers was taking more orders than they had?
Deal Addict
Jun 13, 2010
2962 posts
2888 upvotes
GTA
torontokris wrote: is there a way to go through this thread and pick off all the shoppers doubters who said it wouldn't happen? or shoppers was taking more orders than they had?
You can try using the search this thread function.
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2009
1171 posts
466 upvotes
Laval
torontokris wrote: is there a way to go through this thread and pick off all the shoppers doubters who said it wouldn't happen? or shoppers was taking more orders than they had?
I was one of those. I’m very happy to say I was wrong
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2016
1558 posts
1624 upvotes
Gary320 wrote: I was one of those. I’m very happy to say I was wrong
yup i didn't think it would work from previous experiences with console hunting at shoppers. So as a joke with my friends I reserved at a couple of shoppers near me. Bought them and marked it up slightly. Everyone was thankful when they were picking it up. No surprise when you look at kijiji prices.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 13, 2002
5981 posts
414 upvotes
Calgary
same with me, i highly doubted shoppers but im now a believer and will try and buy games from them too (and get points for that too)