Expired Hot Deals

[Shoppers Drug Mart] Polar M600 SmartWatch $100 + 20x points when you spend $60 tomorrow

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 11th, 2020 9:55 am
Aug 22, 2012
176 posts
73 upvotes
East Van
Hey OP, can you post the location you saw this at?
Nov 30, 2013
148 posts
141 upvotes
NB
Rt0027 wrote: Says Full Android Ecosystem...does that mean WearOS now then if updated?
According to the Polar website it is.
I AM NOT A BOOMER, but I wish i was.
Deal Addict
May 1, 2011
1690 posts
2113 upvotes
Halifax
dolobo wrote: how many times we can use the 20x ? can I use unlimited times in different stories?

Absolutely, you can use it as many times as you want........unless....maybe in the terms of the offer it says otherwise. Hmm.... what to do.
May 15, 2012
114 posts
26 upvotes
BRANTFORD
my store had one... i saw it but regular price like 450 after tax any way i can make them lower it?
Nov 13, 2018
184 posts
345 upvotes
Unbiased, supreme and technical review available by DC Rainmaker, one of, if not THE the most trusted people in the sports wearables world.

https://www.dcrainmaker.com/2016/10/pol ... w.html/amp

Generally, he says the iOS experience is half baked and he wouldn't recommend it for iOS users unless they ONLY want it for running.

Otherwise he says it is a good running watch with good HRM and GPS.

If I hadn't recently bought a Garmin, I'd likely be on the prowl for this as a running watch specifically, amazing price.
Apr 14, 2019
541 posts
469 upvotes
songanddance wrote: Upvote just for posting ,
People get too much crap around here at times.
There are people looking just to pounce, give a smart *** one liner, or downvote.
I prefer to say, thanks for the effort Smiling Face With Open Mouth
i downvote everything just to put peoples panties in a bunch
Stop threadcrapping and move on
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2007
3254 posts
2439 upvotes
No Bum Deals
Downvote for self proclaiming heat scale of doom.
🢂 2x Koodo 35/5 - 1x Koodo 39/10 - 1x Fido 0/3 🢀
Sep 12, 2011
229 posts
117 upvotes
Ottawa
mikebmt wrote: Unbiased, supreme and technical review available by DC Rainmaker, one of, if not THE the most trusted people in the sports wearables world.

https://www.dcrainmaker.com/2016/10/pol ... w.html/amp

Generally, he says the iOS experience is half baked and he wouldn't recommend it for iOS users unless they ONLY want it for running.

Otherwise he says it is a good running watch with good HRM and GPS.

If I hadn't recently bought a Garmin, I'd likely be on the prowl for this as a running watch specifically, amazing price.
Could not agree more.. have owned one for the past three years and it's been amazing with my android phone. I use it almost daily for exercise (Crossfit/Bike/Jogging) Accurate gps, and great software support.. sure it's a little laggy for some voice commands and such but that's the WearOS in general.. and yes i plug it in every night, but i do get a full day out of it with 1 or 2 workouts included(I pair it to a chest strap). Also supports offline Google Music support.

If i can find one near me at that price I will be picking up another one as nothing else out there satisfies my needs atm for a rugged ish waterproof sports watch with wearOS.
Dec 10, 2010
185 posts
104 upvotes
cheaprob wrote: Hey OP, can you post the location you saw this at?
Agreed. Went to warden and Steele’s location and it’s ringing up as $249
Dec 22, 2016
340 posts
294 upvotes
SW Ontario
tianos wrote: Agreed. Went to warden and Steele’s location and it’s ringing up as $249
OP previous posts looks like calgary
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2011
3849 posts
5309 upvotes
Montreal
guidome wrote: Not sure stocktrack is accurate on that, every shoppers listed with 1 quantity in stock near my place. Looks like a bug, maybe @seafish can have a look and confirm...
I thought the same thing (Montréal here) but if you expand the "Store distance" and then sort by "Stock" in descending order, you will see some stores with 2 in Ontario and New Brunswick.
Kudos to "seafish" for creating that amazing tool!

Not $70 as OP says: with taxes on $100 (Québec) = $115 - $30 worth of points = $85 net.
Just saying. :)

Here's a YouTube promotional video where they are careful NOT to show how thick this watch is.

Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2005
4672 posts
1857 upvotes
Markham
tianos wrote: Agreed. Went to warden and Steele’s location and it’s ringing up as $249
That's the problem with the deal, it's based on clearance pricing which is store specific. Thanks for stating warden & steeles rings up normal, I had a casual itch to buy if it was on clearance.