Expired Hot Deals

[Shoppers Drug Mart] Polar M600 SmartWatch $100 + 20x points when you spend $60 tomorrow

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 11th, 2020 9:55 am
Mar 3, 2012
215 posts
86 upvotes
Edmonton
Ive been using mine since launch. It worked amazing with Wear OS version 1.0 and my android phone. It worked intermittently with Wear 2.0. 2.0 SCREWED up the functionality - especially with Ok Google. It no longer worked fluidly with my phone- it couldnt recognize voice prompts at all, or even contacts in my list through voice. I stopped using voice completely after that- a shame because it worked amzing before.

on IPhone? TERRIBLE. It ALWAYS disdconnects and does not reconnect. Its a pain to reconnect. Its not simply reconnecting in the Wear OS app. Its like a full reboot.

I don't think its Polar's fault. I think Google abandoned ship on Wear OS. Polar really tried to support its users but Wear OS is garbage. Its a real shame because this watch is STELLAR for workouts. It has 6 hearrate sensors and is much more accurate in my runs. A shame Google flubbed this.
mikebmt wrote: Unbiased, supreme and technical review available by DC Rainmaker, one of, if not THE the most trusted people in the sports wearables world.

https://www.dcrainmaker.com/2016/10/pol ... w.html/amp

Generally, he says the iOS experience is half baked and he wouldn't recommend it for iOS users unless they ONLY want it for running.

Otherwise he says it is a good running watch with good HRM and GPS.

If I hadn't recently bought a Garmin, I'd likely be on the prowl for this as a running watch specifically, amazing price.
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2009
1415 posts
1260 upvotes
Whitby
Lava hot on a clearance item?!?
May 10, 2010
364 posts
539 upvotes
London
I really wish people would realize that 90% of the time the clearout price is store dependent.

And no, we won't price match other stores.
Oct 20, 2010
486 posts
110 upvotes
confirm this above. wife checked brampton location and its at regular price.
Dec 7, 2019
386 posts
246 upvotes
blyndfyre wrote: I'm not out to crap on someone.. but I'm also not going to upvote a bad deal so more people see it and waste their time looking, like we all did for this one.
You can choose to not vote as well.
Be the change you want to see.
May 15, 2012
110 posts
26 upvotes
BRANTFORD
this is a decent watch man...its got gps and offline music witch would runn you like over 300$ with garmin. 100$ is a steal for those features. did anyone pick up in Ontario?
Jun 13, 2011
54 posts
138 upvotes
Checked 2 locations, both had it for $399 Face With Rolling Eyes