Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Shoppers Drug Mart

Pot of Gold boxed chocolate candy - $3.99 (limit 4, YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 10th, 2019 9:33 pm
Deal Guru
Jul 7, 2017
10215 posts
5529 upvotes
SW corner of the cou…

[Shoppers Drug Mart] Pot of Gold boxed chocolate candy - $3.99 (limit 4, YMMV)

My local SDM had a rack of Pot of Gold chocolate candy (183-273g boxes) for $3.99 limit of 4. "Regular" price is $10.99

Pretty good value if you need a supply to give away for the hapless holidays, and sweeter if you buy at least $50 worth for today's spend 50k get 20k event.
WP_20191210_14_14_02_Pro.jpg
I smile when I see container ships sailing past my house laden with stuff made in China
5 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2011
2905 posts
2130 upvotes
Parksville, BC
Been $3.98 at my local RCSS for 2 weeks now. Best price around AFAIK.
Deal Guru
Jul 7, 2017
10215 posts
5529 upvotes
SW corner of the cou…
Real_Deal wrote: Does anyone actually like this chocolate?
Mine's going in a gift exchange
I smile when I see container ships sailing past my house laden with stuff made in China
Deal Addict
Jun 10, 2013
3914 posts
2529 upvotes
GrandTheftAutopolis
I think when I read Milton Friedman, he said someone spending money on themself is the most efficient form of spending. You care about price AND quality. But when you buy a gift for someone else (especially if you buy something for someone you don't know) then you care about price (minimizing it of course), but not about quality. I think this chocolate survives only from the latter, seems to echo the sentiment in this thread. When I was a kid, I hated these chocolates, but they were better than no gifts/chocolates at all. These chocolates are not for consumption, but for giving. I'm surprised they survived this long...

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)