• Last Updated:
  • May 18th, 2020 11:53 am
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 23, 2009
5243 posts
2584 upvotes

[Shoppers Drug Mart] Powerade 24 Packs $9.99

Powerade 24 Pack (591mL Bottle) on Sale for $9.99 (Saturday - Monday) at Shoppers Drug Mart

Price Match at No Frills or RCSS and load the 2,500 points for $10 spend here for more savings (Do these stores price match Shoppers Drug Mart):

https://www.pcoptimumoffers.ca/en/savei ... 5_05142020
https://www.pcoptimumoffers.ca/en/savei ... =P5_051420

Decent Deal?
11 replies
Sr. Member
Oct 3, 2015
825 posts
1715 upvotes
Toronto
My No Frills won't pricematch SDM
Newbie
Mar 1, 2018
81 posts
66 upvotes
L8G3V3
If the price is $9.99 pre-tax and it's 2500 points for every $10 spent, do we have to add another product to reach $10? Or will you get the points for spending $9.99?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 8, 2010
7327 posts
458 upvotes
York
tatjosh wrote: If the price is $9.99 pre-tax and it's 2500 points for every $10 spent, do we have to add another product to reach $10? Or will you get the points for spending $9.99?
You need to add another product to reach $10
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 25, 2005
9280 posts
7644 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Is there a Loblaws version of Save It Foward offers?
I just bought Powerade at Loblaws due to store-specific clearance.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 8, 2011
1585 posts
5119 upvotes
I did not know you could manually load offers in to your account. How did you get to that site, or do I need to bookmark those two links? I can’t seem to find my own way to those sites.

Edit: okay, so it’s a portal link
Member
Dec 18, 2013
351 posts
182 upvotes
Vancouver
Do they have any sugar-free flavors?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 12, 2006
3535 posts
2163 upvotes
Toronto
All the Toronto stores by me don't stock this product anymore. It's been on sale every 3-4 weeks. Shouldn't be allowed to advertise this, if they never have it.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 12, 2006
3535 posts
2163 upvotes
Toronto
phoreoneone wrote: I did not know you could manually load offers in to your account. How did you get to that site, or do I need to bookmark those two links? I can’t seem to find my own way to those sites.

Edit: okay, so it’s a portal link
Exactly!!! While this may indeed be valid, I suggest we err on the side of caution, in case it's an attempt to steal points. When you are asked to sign-in it becomes p c i d dot c a which I can't go to independently, and shows as a buyable domain. Causing me to pause.
Member
Jun 4, 2006
349 posts
216 upvotes
beachlover wrote: Exactly!!! While this may indeed be valid, I suggest we err on the side of caution, in case it's an attempt to steal points. When you are asked to sign-in it becomes p c i d dot c a which I can't go to independently, and shows as a buyable domain. Causing me to pause.
Not sure where you are seeing that it's buyable, it's owned by Loblaws.
Screenshot_20200518-074316.png
Deal Addict
Jan 6, 2008
1537 posts
1466 upvotes
Ontario
beachlover wrote: Exactly!!! While this may indeed be valid, I suggest we err on the side of caution, in case it's an attempt to steal points. When you are asked to sign-in it becomes p c i d dot c a which I can't go to independently, and shows as a buyable domain. Causing me to pause.
It links directly from the Real Canadian Superstore website

Top