Expired Hot Deals

[Shoppers Drug Mart] *Price Error* Impruv Non-Irritating Moisturizer $5.00!! YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 15th, 2019 9:11 pm
[OP]
Oct 27, 2016
136 posts
246 upvotes

[Shoppers Drug Mart] *Price Error* Impruv Non-Irritating Moisturizer $5.00!! YMMV

Before people roast this post because its for a moisturizer...This product may not be for everyone. This is something that I've used for over 10+ years, ever since I was prescribed Accutane. I wanted a moisturizer that did not feel greasy or oily to the touch and would not irritate a very dry face. It is also scent-free. The dermatologist recommended this specific one. It has excellent reviews and I absolutely love it. I've been buying this for years at $31.98 per bottle of 150ml. Today, it scanned in at $5.00 only!! And the 75ml bottle also only scanned in at $5.00.

This is a YMMV, as I do not know if this is just a local price error or chain-wide. I purchased this at Kenaston/McGillivray SDM in Winnipeg. I did notice that the SDM website for this product is also down right now because of an error (see link of 75ml bottle)

Impruv derma cream is an advanced moisturizing formulation for dry, sensitive skin. A unique derma membrane structure helps restructure lipids in the stratum corneum to maintain normal barrier function and prevent future moisture loss. Penetrates deep into the stratum corneum for long-lasting, deep-layer hydration. Specially formulated for even the most sensitive skin, it is non-irritating, non-comedogenic, non-stinging and hypoallergenic. Contains no dyes, perfumes or preservatives. A rich formulation for silky-smooth skin. Ideal for children and adults. Daily use provides relief by rehydrating and improving the skin's ability to retain moisture, resulting in softer, smoother and healthier skin.

Amazon is selling this for $30.99 right now. https://www.amazon.ca/Impruv-Non-Irrita ... B00HVWDEFS

Here is my receipt.
Images
  • 57133874570__8DC9251B-FAAD-4376-9B5B-FACC615E8309.JPG
48 replies
Aug 21, 2011
831 posts
469 upvotes
Whitby
RookieCookie wrote:
Feb 8th, 2019 1:01 pm
Before people roast this post because its for a moisturizer...This product may not be for everyone. This is something that I've used for over 10+ years, ever since I was prescribed Accutane. I wanted a moisturizer that did not feel greasy or oily to the touch and would not irritate a very dry face. It is also scent-free. The dermatologist recommended this specific one. It has excellent reviews and I absolutely love it. I've been buying this for years at $31.98 per bottle of 150ml. Today, it scanned in at $5.00 only!! And the 75ml bottle also only scanned in at $5.00.

This is a YMMV, as I do not know if this is just a local price error or chain-wide. I purchased this at Kenaston/McGillivray SDM in Winnipeg. I did notice that the SDM website for this product is also down right now because of an error (see link of 75ml bottle)

Impruv derma cream is an advanced moisturizing formulation for dry, sensitive skin. A unique derma membrane structure helps restructure lipids in the stratum corneum to maintain normal barrier function and prevent future moisture loss. Penetrates deep into the stratum corneum for long-lasting, deep-layer hydration. Specially formulated for even the most sensitive skin, it is non-irritating, non-comedogenic, non-stinging and hypoallergenic. Contains no dyes, perfumes or preservatives. A rich formulation for silky-smooth skin. Ideal for children and adults. Daily use provides relief by rehydrating and improving the skin's ability to retain moisture, resulting in softer, smoother and healthier skin.

Amazon is selling this for $30.99 right now. https://www.amazon.ca/Impruv-Non-Irrita ... B00HVWDEFS

Here is my receipt.
In which section can I find it?
Koodo Mobile | Stack | Lyft | Instagram
Feb 4, 2017
279 posts
225 upvotes
abshahul wrote:
Feb 8th, 2019 1:11 pm
If you can't tell where moisturizing cream is located why even try to get the deal? Some people actually need it for their skin so let them take advantage of the possible error rather than you trying to clear o it the entire stock.
Jul 21, 2005
166 posts
117 upvotes
You didn't turn around and clear out the shelf afterwards?
You're too kind...this is meant for you. Go back and get more!
Oct 21, 2015
101 posts
396 upvotes
A113
Upvoted. Don't need it, won't be buying, but appreciate the enthusiasm and congrats on a deal that really helps you out!
Adventure is out there!
Jan 27, 2014
105 posts
76 upvotes
Burnaby
Awesome deal. Checked the SDM at downtown Vancouver. It's been discontinued.

Possibly discontinued in many stores YMMV
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2010
1255 posts
570 upvotes
Surrey
RookieCookie wrote:
Feb 8th, 2019 1:01 pm

Here is my receipt.
Looks like they are clearing it. Go get more and freeze it. Good post btw. You deserve all the thumb ups.
0 tolerance for BS.
Mar 20, 2016
547 posts
353 upvotes
Anyone found this in the GTA? My moisturizing cream is running low right now

Edit: checked my local SDM and it is probably discontinued already. Even staffs couldn't find it
Last edited by sneakerfan on Feb 9th, 2019 9:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2007
4154 posts
2575 upvotes
How slippery can this gets compared to lotion and vaseline?

Any deals on tissues?
Last edited by WL1980 on Feb 9th, 2019 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2013
1296 posts
1110 upvotes
Vancouver
It'll be in the clearance section guys not in the skin care section.

Price was $10.88 for me unfortunately.
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
15916 posts
3017 upvotes
Toronto
HoboEater wrote:
Feb 9th, 2019 12:23 am

OP said the bottle was 75ml
That bottle is 150ml, so pretty much 75ml x 2 ($5 + $5 = $10)

Items may go on clearance across SDM but the prices at which they fall depend on the store itself, so not uncommon to see some different prices. YMMV
RedFlagDeals addict
Aug 27, 2009
799 posts
167 upvotes
DaVibe wrote:
Feb 9th, 2019 12:27 am
OP said the bottle was 75ml
That bottle is 150ml, so pretty much 75ml x 2 ($5 + $5 = $10)

Items may go on clearance across SDM but the prices at which they fall depend on the store itself, so not uncommon to see some different prices. YMMV
OP said both the 150ml and 75ml bottles scanned in at $5. If I were OP, knowing this may be getting discontinued, I'd go to every Shoppers in the area and clean out the shelves lol
Aug 9, 2016
118 posts
384 upvotes
HoboEater wrote:
Feb 9th, 2019 12:23 am

What store is this in Vancouver?
Deal Fanatic
Oct 19, 2008
6141 posts
1765 upvotes
Whitby
abshahul wrote:
Feb 8th, 2019 1:11 pm
Its in the cookies aisle right beside the Oreo's.
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
15916 posts
3017 upvotes
Toronto
NeedVIP wrote:
Feb 9th, 2019 12:39 am
OP said both the 150ml and 75ml bottles scanned in at $5. If I were OP, knowing this may be getting discontinued, I'd go to every Shoppers in the area and clean out the shelves lol
Okay, but knowing its YMMV when it comes to clearance at SDM, I would have still bought it.

Not everyone will find it for $5. Heck, someone will probably see it at regular price lol
RedFlagDeals addict