Expired Hot Deals

[Shoppers Drug Mart] PS5 PULSE 3D Wireless Headset @ SDM + Spend $150 get $50 in points

[OP]
Apr 13, 2021
5 posts
43 upvotes
Toronto

[Shoppers Drug Mart] PS5 PULSE 3D Wireless Headset @ SDM + Spend $150 get $50 in points

😀
28 replies
Sep 3, 2017
345 posts
441 upvotes
Vancouver
This is a very low effort post. Did you make an account just to post this?

Can we make it a rule to not post separate threads for every regular priced SDM item?
[OP]
Apr 13, 2021
5 posts
43 upvotes
Toronto
Because SDM never carried PS5 Headset and this is one of the few ways of getting a discount on it.
😀
May 28, 2008
269 posts
122 upvotes
Vancouver
I appreciate your post, OP! I previously tried to find a SDM that carried this item and just couldn't find one. So thanks!

soymilkslam sounds like he needs some real milk.
Banned
Aug 28, 2013
780 posts
513 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Cool headset but I dont like to talk to people during multiplayer, lol. Is it worth it just to hear the game sound and effects?
May 26, 2014
12 posts
13 upvotes
Windsor, ON
RoyF482 wrote: Cool headset but I dont like to talk to people during multiplayer, lol. Is it worth it just to hear the game sound and effects?
Yea audio is good the 3d audio is very good too
May 17, 2017
538 posts
1346 upvotes
RoyF482 wrote: Cool headset but I dont like to talk to people during multiplayer, lol. Is it worth it just to hear the game sound and effects?
BradTN wrote: Yea audio is good the 3d audio is very good too
i disagree, i found the audio to be very average sounding, i sent it back
Aug 25, 2010
71 posts
140 upvotes
Woodstock
TorontoGang wrote: Because SDM never carried PS5 Headset and this is one of the few ways of getting a discount on it.
SDM has had this in and out of stock regularly since the PS5 release. I bought it a month ago with the $30 off whatever coupons that were going around.
The sound isn't the greatest (lack of really deep bass and highs are a little tinny), but the 3D audio does work very well on it for PS5 games. All in all it is very good value even at regular price, but if you can get it on sale even better. There are a ton of reviews online talking about it. It's basically the equivalent to the Sony Gold PS4 headset, but has been regularly reviewed as slightly better (from what I read. After my coupon and PC points I paid $13 out of pocket.
Sep 14, 2018
129 posts
82 upvotes
Of course they get stock the day after bonus redemption event ends.
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2011
1601 posts
3465 upvotes
kq76 wrote: I appreciate your post, OP! I previously tried to find a SDM that carried this item and just couldn't find one. So thanks!

soymilkslam sounds like he needs some real milk.
Agreed! I haven’t seen this in stock in a long time online and when I tried calling shoppers stores every location was sold out. Thanks OP.
Banned
Aug 25, 2020
320 posts
237 upvotes
Pulse 3D is garbage compared to other things in its price range. Spare yourself the hassle, just get the Arctis 7P for the extra few bucks, or even the 3/5 for less money.
Oct 14, 2013
850 posts
1843 upvotes
soymilkslam wrote: This is a very low effort post. Did you make an account just to post this?

Can we make it a rule to not post separate threads for every regular priced SDM item?
What if he did create this account to post a Deal? What's the issue here? He found a Deal and posted it here.

Every single thread YOU started are in the Negative Feedback and you get Ratio'd.

Was in the Market for a "Single Player" Headset (Because Mic is Very bad.) so Glad i found this post.

Thanks OP!
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2003
1335 posts
649 upvotes
Vancouver
hingisfan24 wrote: Of course they get stock the day after bonus redemption event ends.
It was actually in stock yesterday.
Sep 14, 2018
129 posts
82 upvotes
dekay wrote: It was actually in stock yesterday.
Nooooooooo.... I have 650k points in the bank.
Jan 7, 2013
748 posts
414 upvotes
Oshawa, Ontario
Just an FYI, the PS5 tempest 3D audio works on any stereo headset. You don't "need" these 3D headsets.

I'm using my old Sennheiser 558s and they sound great.
Jan 7, 2013
748 posts
414 upvotes
Oshawa, Ontario
threeSwansinCostco wrote: Pulse 3D is garbage compared to other things in its price range. Spare yourself the hassle, just get the Arctis 7P for the extra few bucks, or even the 3/5 for less money.
My brother ordered an Artis 7p on the steelseriee website about a month ago and it has yet to arrive. Seems to be supply issues.
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2007
1035 posts
441 upvotes
soymilkslam wrote: This is a very low effort post. Did you make an account just to post this?

I think auto correct was used on your username - should it be "sourmilkslam?"
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2015
3453 posts
3131 upvotes
Vegas Golden Knights
I bought these to flip them back in the day @ walmart

I couldn't. So I returned them. The lady heading my return. Opened the whole package and starting wearing them and saying how it was so cool

I found that hella odd.
Banned
Aug 25, 2020
320 posts
237 upvotes
Shaidin wrote: My brother ordered an Artis 7p on the steelseriee website about a month ago and it has yet to arrive. Seems to be supply issues.
Interesting. I was able to walk into a best buy and grab a set