• Oct 27th, 2017 1:12 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2006
1680 posts
1139 upvotes
Calgary

[Shoppers Drug Mart] PSVR Bundle - $479 with 20x Points Saturday October 21st

New SDM flyer shows the $479 bundle price with 20x worth approx $170. Saturday only for the 20x but the price is good all week if you get personal coupons.

If you’re looking to redeem this could get even better...

There is a hardware revision that changes the headphones, the main headset cable, and the processing box to allow HDR incoming. If you don’t care I think this deal is almost better than the demo location coupons.

They also showed XBOX One S bundles with $50 gift cards.
24 replies
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2006
1680 posts
1139 upvotes
Calgary
antonywoo wrote:
Oct 17th, 2017 4:55 pm
Does sdm carry the core version?
Just the VR Worlds bundle.
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2009
1152 posts
166 upvotes
Renous
May go for it...

It would even be worth it using a redemption, is the PS VR any good?
Reserved for future time travellers
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2006
1680 posts
1139 upvotes
Calgary
Got one with the EB coupon and having fun so far. Picked up Star Trek which is fun in short bursts. Definitely not worth $600 to me, but with all the promos it was too good to miss.
Dec 21, 2015
7 posts
3 upvotes
Pitt Meadows, BC
Can I Spend my $170 dollars in points and get 20x points of the rest amount?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2006
1680 posts
1139 upvotes
Calgary
Veronicahuangm wrote:
Oct 17th, 2017 7:47 pm
Can I Spend my $170 dollars in points and get 20x points of the rest amount?
Yes. You’d get closer to 60,000 points instead of 95,000.
Sep 5, 2005
563 posts
147 upvotes
I bought a PSVR at SDM the 1st october at 580$ with 20x coupon less 95k (170$) points redeem.
Do SDM have a 30day price protection? \
I don't think i can return it since i have already used it.
Dec 21, 2015
7 posts
3 upvotes
Pitt Meadows, BC
theboschman wrote:
Oct 17th, 2017 7:56 pm
Yes. You’d get closer to 60,000 points instead of 95,000.
Thanks for your answer! Will try to get one.
Btw,
Try not to go shopping in this store if you live in Surrey B.C. (152nd and Fraser hwy). Here is why: I shopped there the first time 2 weeks ago for 5 cans of formulas and get bonus points as well. However, when I checked my points yesterday when I first downloaded and logged in the app, I found over 20000 pts of that trip is gone missing. So I called the customer service, they told me that 'I returned 3 cans of them the day after I purchased, so I lost my pts'. God, after I had purchased, I had never stepped a foot into this store. How can I returned something that I still have 5 of 5 cans of them. They asked me to check my bank statement for refund. How could that possible that this $133 +tax will show up in my statement which I didn't do any return. So, the call center personal saying that she called the store and the manager is not working today, and she will not be working tomorrow. Therefore, I have to wait till weekend to hear from them. Huh, I wonder how they will resolve this mysterious issue. SO, avoid this store.
May 15, 2017
28 posts
2 upvotes
Veronicahuangm wrote:
Oct 17th, 2017 8:17 pm
Btw,
Try not to go shopping in this store if you live in Surrey B.C. (152nd and Fraser hwy). Here is why: I shopped there the first time 2 weeks ago for 5 cans of formulas and get bonus points as well. However, when I checked my points yesterday when I first downloaded and logged in the app, I found over 20000 pts of that trip is gone missing. So I called the customer service, they told me that 'I returned 3 cans of them the day after I purchased, so I lost my pts'. God, after I had purchased, I had never stepped a foot into this store. How can I returned something that I still have 5 of 5 cans of them. They asked me to check my bank statement for refund. How could that possible that this $133 +tax will show up in my statement which I didn't do any return. So, the call center personal saying that she called the store and the manager is not working today, and she will not be working tomorrow. Therefore, I have to wait till weekend to hear from them. Huh, I wonder how they will resolve this mysterious issue. SO, avoid this store.
Sometimes people look and find receipts outside of stores such as SDM, go grab the product off the shelf that is on the receipt, and then 'return' the product and take the cash. Obviously wouldn't work with a credit card transaction. Ridiculous, but it happens.
Dec 21, 2015
7 posts
3 upvotes
Pitt Meadows, BC
turtler wrote:
Oct 17th, 2017 8:27 pm
Sometimes people look and find receipts outside of stores such as SDM, go grab the product off the shelf that is on the receipt, and then 'return' the product and take the cash. Obviously wouldn't work with a credit card transaction. Ridiculous, but it happens.
I found my receipt (which I originally thought I tossed in gabage) after the phone call to its call centre. So I am thinking of their employee were doing a trick that nobody would notice maybe? I hope it resolve well, but what if they still deny? What can I do?
Apr 19, 2016
342 posts
107 upvotes
if you have sdm app, there is always 20X point , tomorrow is 20x point ,too . cost over 30 dollar
Apr 19, 2016
342 posts
107 upvotes
Veronicahuangm wrote:
Btw,
that is surrey , everything is possible
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2009
1152 posts
166 upvotes
Renous
Maculosa wrote:
I bought a PSVR at SDM the 1st october at 580$ with 20x coupon less 95k (170$) points redeem.
Do SDM have a 30day price protection? \
I don't think i can return it since i have already used it.
I don't think SDM has price protection. It's worth a shot though...
Reserved for future time travellers
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2006
1680 posts
1139 upvotes
Calgary
patpond wrote:
Oct 18th, 2017 10:12 pm
I don't think SDM has price protection. It's worth a shot though...
They’re more worried about open box electronics. If you just want a different deal they’re usually ok.