[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 5, 2006
1240 posts
1575 upvotes

[Shoppers Drug Mart] Razer DeathAdder Elite Gaming Mouse $59.99

found at my local store . may YMVV

59.99 plus 0.20 eco

either take 20X offer or use your point ( 2 days redemption event) to make it warm deal.

according to UPC. it is exactly same as this walmart one.
upc 81485502187

https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/Razer-Deat ... 0197090393
Last edited by TomRFD on Sep 16th, 2020 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: retailer field was empty
14 replies
Dec 23, 2010
162 posts
283 upvotes
Toronto
See now, the biggest problem here is that it's Razer.
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2009
1344 posts
314 upvotes
Toronto
Love razer, but they break down very easily.
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
14001 posts
26272 upvotes
Scarborough
Might be leftover stock from their Super Sale at the end of August where it was $39.99. Not sure if this is something they regularly carry or not.
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2013
1258 posts
836 upvotes
Toronto
Like others have said here Razer's products just seem to be of poor quality. Right now for mice I am comfortable buying EVGA and Steelseries mice.
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2007
4488 posts
1763 upvotes
I assume most modern mice will break down (scroll wheel or double click issues) within 1-2 years which makes the warranty all the more important. Logitech is generally the best in the business for replacements and no hassle, whereas Razer tends to need DNA evidence.
I'll admit I like the Deathadder form factor though.
:arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd:
Apr 21, 2015
305 posts
324 upvotes
Calgary, AB
I love the hand feel of the addler but **** do I ever hate the rubberized grips on it. I found the G403 Hero to feel the same without the grips.

But yeah it always felt like if I gripped too hard I'd likely break it. And the Razer software is malwaresque imo.

As a really bad gamer I do not recommend lol.
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2013
1258 posts
836 upvotes
Toronto
RiCHC3 wrote: I assume most modern mice will break down (scroll wheel or double click issues) within 1-2 years which makes the warranty all the more important. Logitech is generally the best in the business for replacements and no hassle, whereas Razer tends to need DNA evidence.
I'll admit I like the Deathadder form factor though.
Last two Logitech mice I had died just on or after the warranty and they were recommended mice. I think it is safe to say many things these days are made to break after so much time so they can sell us more and more and more. Anyway like Razer I will never touch a Logitech mouse again unless I win it / given it to me for free.
Aug 6, 2019
42 posts
42 upvotes
Ontario
I love Razer. Bigger mice for bigger hands, very comfortable. I tried logitech it felt like a baby potato. Had my previous Razer mouse for 7 years before double click issue came up.

Everyone in here has tiny hands like the guy in my profile picture.
Jul 19, 2019
51 posts
38 upvotes
I've bought a couple of razer death adders over the years and compared to other brands have noticed the left clicker will be one of the first things to stop functioning properly (unable to maintain selection, or will double click when I single click) within the first year of using. That being said, I do like the feel of the razer mouse in my hand and wouldn't mind jumping if I can find a reason to use my points :)
Sep 2, 2007
222 posts
137 upvotes
Yeah I don't get why mouses aren't getting much better in the reliability department, at least from my gaming mice, those damn switches need to be completely redesigned like ball mice were to optical and laser. Logitech says xxxxxxxxxx number of clicks my ass, I'd be really annoyed if Razer was even worse.

I've been a Logitech man since I started PC gaming in the doom/duke3d era, but almost all my mice ended up dying the same way, the damn left/right double click... I have since learned how to fix it myself and save myself from rebuying the same mice that will end up with the exact same issue a year later. Wish I learned how to earlier...

To those that don't know it involves opening up the mouse and pulling out the clicking switch under the left/right button and inside the switch there is a super thin bendable metal piece that looses its tension overtime messing around with the on/off connection, you than rebend it to get the tension right and carefully put it back. I probably end up fixing mine every year or so and good as new, basically like changing the oil in a car for me :/
Feb 2, 2015
155 posts
82 upvotes
Victoria, BC
I've had the same mouse for 10 years. Still going strong. Love it. Maybe for this price I'd get a new one though.
Oct 20, 2003
615 posts
81 upvotes
Decent price if you need one right now but has been going on sale down to $40-50 so its not a hot deal.
RFD brings out the m00t in everyone!
Nov 24, 2008
16 posts
7 upvotes
Toronto
Have my adder since 2013 and going strong.
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2013
1258 posts
836 upvotes
Toronto
Actually something I didn't say in other posts I made but I guess giving it a shot if you can get for free (besides paying tax) it could end up being worth it. You still have a manufacturer's warranty of some sort too. Anyway just wanted to add all that so maybe this deal here will work for someone. Also for me that price is basically what I will pay for mice these days although considering what I paid for a Corsair RGB kb recently with it just being a membrane one I might pay more for a mouse.