Expired Hot Deals

[Shoppers Drug Mart] Royale Facial Tissues (88's-126's) almost FREE with coupon/just pay the tax Nationwide August 1-7 (YMMV)

  • Last Updated:
  • Aug 3rd, 2020 10:35 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
2278 posts
7393 upvotes

[Shoppers Drug Mart] Royale Facial Tissues (88's-126's) almost FREE with coupon/just pay the tax Nationwide August 1-7 (YMMV)

Shoppers has Royale Original Facial Tissues (88's-126's) on sale for $0.89 from August 1-7 in Ontario/Quebec and Atlantic.
West for $0.99

Use the $1.00 off coupon. http://www.smartsource.ca/smartsource2/ ... EPNGUPTR2M

I believe you will pay tax $0.89 x 13%. (0.11) I don't think they credit you the tax. (ONTARIO)

NOTE: I know the coupon when printed will show toilet paper. But if you read it correctly and point it out to the cashier it clearly says "any Royale Original" This deal might work for some but not all. You can't photocopy coupons. I believe you can only print 1 or 2 Browser.
Last edited by hill15 on Aug 3rd, 2020 8:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
31 replies
Deal Guru
User avatar
Mar 9, 2007
13312 posts
8267 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
My Shoppers has limited 2 boxes for sale price, after 2 it's regular price.

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jun 6, 2010
6600 posts
3042 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
I remember last time I was having a hard time to get SDM employee to accept the coupon.
Cheapo-Findo wrote: My Shoppers has limited 2 boxes for sale price, after 2 it's regular price.
Then buy 2 at a time.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
2278 posts
7393 upvotes
theflyingsquirrel wrote: I remember last time I was having a hard time to get SDM employee to accept the coupon.



Then buy 2 at a time.
Yes. I understand that and it might not work for everyone. I have been successful in the past and they usually put a limit of 2 or 4.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jun 6, 2010
6600 posts
3042 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
hill15 wrote: Yes. I understand that and it might not work for everyone. I have been successful in the past and they usually put a limit of 2 or 4.
http://files.shoppersdrugmart.ca/NEW-SD ... licy-e.pdf
Print it out and highlight 2.11 and show them if they say they do not accept internet coupon.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Newbie
Nov 8, 2009
32 posts
39 upvotes
WOW another SDM deal post? how dare you!
never step on the flower bed again,please!
Face With Tears Of Joy
Images
  • 1 7Szu5_cpltjwcRpnQnCK5Q.jpeg
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 30, 2006
4933 posts
408 upvotes
theflyingsquirrel wrote: I remember last time I was having a hard time to get SDM employee to accept the coupon.
Yep...I had that issue last time. CSR did not budge and said the picture shows toilet paper even if it said "any Royale".
Deal Expert
User avatar
Apr 21, 2004
53867 posts
18800 upvotes
How many sheets to make a good enough viral mask?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 30, 2005
2874 posts
711 upvotes
Mars
good find, but not worth the hassle and gas, if no SDM within walking distance, when they limit it 2 boxes.
Jr. Member
User avatar
Sep 19, 2005
187 posts
70 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
The coupon from royale.ca shows

Thanks for printing using SmartSource
Here’s your coupon printing summary:

$1.00

Expires:12/31/2020

Save $1.00 On any ROYALE® 6-pack or larger of Facial Tissue, Tiger Towel® or VelourTM
(\__/) This is bunny. Copy bunny into your
(o'.'o) signature to help him gain world
(")_(") domination.
Newbie
Mar 11, 2020
92 posts
82 upvotes
last time I tried to use the coupon I was told I couldn't because the product price needs to exceed the price of the coupon.....
Member
Jan 18, 2018
291 posts
404 upvotes
I've been doing this deal every couple of weeks for the past several months now (when it was originally posted). Just pick up 2-3 with coupons, if I happen to be going anyway and the sale is on.
My 2 nearby shoppers' seem to have accepted that this deal is ok, and most know to lower the coupon value to match the price (as per their policy).
I like to think it's because of me :)
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jan 31, 2006
6422 posts
1420 upvotes
Toronto
cream4389 wrote: last time I tried to use the coupon I was told I couldn't because the product price needs to exceed the price of the coupon.....
Buy 2 problem solved.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
2278 posts
7393 upvotes
a2younis wrote: I've been doing this deal every couple of weeks for the past several months now (when it was originally posted). Just pick up 2-3 with coupons, if I happen to be going anyway and the sale is on.
My 2 nearby shoppers' seem to have accepted that this deal is ok, and most know to lower the coupon value to match the price (as per their policy).
I like to think it's because of me :)

Great to hear that you had success. I posted this deal back in February and it got derailed because some people were photocopying coupons and also because some people were complaining that they weren't accepting the coupon.

Top