Hot Deals

Shoppers Drug Mart

Royale Facial Tissues 88's-126's Almost FREE (must pay the tax) ONT/QC/East (after coupon, ymmv)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 4th, 2021 10:49 am
Deal Fanatic
Apr 10, 2011
7153 posts
12099 upvotes
Montreal
Kfox wrote: If you want to simplify things by using just 1 coupon and only pay a little more--- $1.36 for 6 or $.22/box there's this option: no-frills-royale-original-2-ply-facial- ... #p34986592

keep in mind of course that NF will likely be OOS by Saturday
$.22/box means using the $2 coupon from the Royale Web site that requires registration, email address, confirmation link and can only be printed once, unless you really cheat. You have to jump through many hoops to repeat, it's a pain in the... The boxes at No Frills are 100-count while the boxes at Shoppers are 126-count so 22 cents become 28 cents/box (26% more).

At Shoppers, the box come out at 13 cents/box after tax (Ontario). They go on sale at $0.99 every two weeks. Minus a $1 coupon that is easier to get, you just pay the taxes. Read post #1 and the Thread Summary

Half price! - This is RFD after all. - Just saying.
Jun 21, 2021
182 posts
117 upvotes
My aunt and I live in different city and since I had the tear pads coupons for $1.00 on any I mailed her an envelope with assorted coupons 6 was for the Royale . Yesterday she went and had no problem using all six at the SDM near her and this is an 86yr old senior. Guess depends where you live and the SDM
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
4111 posts
25970 upvotes
On sale again September 25 to October 1.
Dec 31, 2007
869 posts
518 upvotes
Toronto
Trying to redeem deals like this gives me anxiety.. thumbs up to those who score
Deal Fanatic
Apr 10, 2011
7153 posts
12099 upvotes
Montreal
consumer be me wrote: Trying to redeem deals like this gives me anxiety.. thumbs up to those who score
Why? It's Win - Win - Win.
Royale gets new customers trying their product.
Shopper's gets a customer walking in the store, maybe buying something else and get refunded for the coupon plus a handling fee.
You get almost Free tissues.
Happy! Happy! Happy! Everybody's happy! :)
Oct 19, 2009
386 posts
333 upvotes
Went to shoppers in Vancouver today. It shows $1.09 at checkout.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
4111 posts
25970 upvotes
consumer be me wrote: Trying to redeem deals like this gives me anxiety.. thumbs up to those who score
Why the anxiety? I buy 12 boxes every two weeks for $1.54 including tax and donate. (2 separate transactions of 6) No issues at all.
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2015
2210 posts
1087 upvotes
Antarctica
Unfortunately it seems the SDMs near me all caught up to this and lowered pricing to $0.99. Now all three had the managers claim they can’t accept the coupons since the boxes are cheaper than $1.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 10, 2011
7153 posts
12099 upvotes
Montreal
eforblue wrote: Went to shoppers in Vancouver today. It shows $1.09 at checkout.
Yes, SDM have 4 markets (and 4 flyers) Atlantic, Québec (Pharmaprix), Ontario and the West.
Sometimes prices are higher in the west. It's probably easier to you to pass a $1 coupon on a $1.09 items.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 10, 2011
7153 posts
12099 upvotes
Montreal
@hill15 please consider removing the dates from the title as it comes back every two weeks. :)

Or keep them updated? (But that's more work, and I prefer when you find Hot deals like you often do.)
Deal Fanatic
Apr 10, 2011
7153 posts
12099 upvotes
Montreal
Crichtonfan wrote: Unfortunately it seems the SDMs near me all caught up to this and lowered pricing to $0.99. Now all three had the managers claim they can’t accept the coupons since the boxes are cheaper than $1.
They are supposed to lower the coupon to 99 cents.

You went to 3 SDM! Astonished Face I'm sorry you have so many a$$hole managers in your area and that you had to put so much effort into this. If you give me your address I'll mail you a few boxes of tissues. Face With Tears Of Joy

It's on the SDM Web site for God sake!

Article 2.7

"2.7 If the coupon value exceeds the retail value of an item, the coupon value will be reduced to reflect the retail value of the item."

http://files.shoppersdrugmart.ca/NEW-SD ... licy-e.pdf

If you have the patience, print the page and go back to "train" the manager. Face With Tears Of Joy
Jun 21, 2021
182 posts
117 upvotes
Temporel wrote: They are supposed to lower the coupon to 99 cents.

You went to 3 SDM! Astonished Face I'm sorry you have so many a$$hole managers in your area and that you had to put so much effort into this. If you give me your address I'll mail you a few boxes of tissues. Face With Tears Of Joy

Article 2.7

"2.7 If the coupon value exceeds the retail value of an item, the coupon value will be reduced to reflect the retail value of the item."

If you have the patience, print the page and go back to "train" the manager. Face With Tears Of Joy

When I first start to used this coupon . I brought up the policy with the managers but the still refuses it saying it’s at the store discretion and the would not be accepting the coupon I stop going to those stores because it was not worth the hassle . AI found 2 other shoppers that would accept the coupon the both would now only take 2 .I am not allowed to do a second transaction. .
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2015
2210 posts
1087 upvotes
Antarctica
Temporel wrote: They are supposed to lower the coupon to 99 cents.

Article 2.7

lol they are within 10km radius so no big deal. I went to the one next town over and they honoured the coupon. Had a Home Depot nearby that I needed to go to anyways so it’s all good.

But yeah it’s annoying when the managers do that.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
4111 posts
25970 upvotes
Temporel wrote: @hill15 please consider removing the dates from the title as it comes back every two weeks. :)

Or keep them updated? (But that's more work, and I prefer when you find Hot deals like you often do.)
I'll just update the thread every two weeks.
Deal Guru
Mar 12, 2004
10930 posts
1581 upvotes
Guelph
Tried out with two coupons and they accepted it.
HEATWARE AT 64-0-0. Ebay Feedback 200+ and counting. RFD Feedback 63-0-0 and counting.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
4111 posts
25970 upvotes
Time for me to fire up the printer so I can print my coupons and get my 12 boxes for $1.54.

On sale again October 9 to 14.
Jun 21, 2021
182 posts
117 upvotes
Thanks @hill15 now all the SDM around me are only taking 3 or 4 coupons in a transaction it does not matter if it’s for different product. My days of shopping at SDM is numbered since doing a 20x and if I have. Coupons I would not be able to used them to bring down my total

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)