Hot Deals

Shoppers Drug Mart

Royale Facial Tissues 88's-126's Almost FREE (must pay the tax) ONT/QC/East (after coupon, ymmv)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 16th, 2022 11:04 am
Aug 9, 2020
572 posts
305 upvotes
My shoppers store this morning only allowed 3 coupons max per purchase today...regardless what the coupons related to. Anyone else with this experience?
Jun 21, 2021
287 posts
205 upvotes
Stupido wrote: My shoppers store this morning only allowed 3 coupons max per purchase today...regardless what the coupons related to. Anyone else with this experience?

@Stupido that’s have been going on for about 1 month at the SDM in my area was told the system was changed and the are not allowed to override it. Now my SIL got a different experience today she lives in a different city from me the SDM in her area was also only experiencing 3 coupons before but was told today she can used 6 so she did but was not sure if the cashier override the system
Aug 9, 2020
572 posts
305 upvotes
Flemeth wrote: @Stupido that’s have been going on for about 1 month at the SDM in my area was told the system was changed and the are not allowed to override it. Now my SIL got a different experience today she lives in a different city from me the SDM in her area was also only experiencing 3 coupons before but was told today she can used 6 so she did but was not sure if the cashier override the system
Thanks. My cashier entered 5 coupons before her mind took over and reversed 2

Believe its a store level policy but not a corporate one......at least the register allows more to be entered.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
4352 posts
30506 upvotes
Back on sale November 6 to 12.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
4352 posts
30506 upvotes
Royale single box facial tissue 88-126's are on sale 4/$4.00 in Ontario/East from December 4-10. (Also, no mention of a limit in the flyer) Previously the were on sale for $0.99 each. Might make it easier to use the coupon now at some locations.
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2019
1978 posts
2478 upvotes
hill15 wrote: Royale single box facial tissue 88-126's are on sale 4/$4.00 in Ontario/East from December 4-10. (Also, no mention of a limit in the flyer) Previously the were on sale for $0.99 each. Might make it easier to use the coupon now at some locations.
So you have to purchase 4 at once? It comes wrapped up in a 4 pack? I know the 6 packs they only let me use 1
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
4352 posts
30506 upvotes
simplypop wrote: So you have to purchase 4 at once? It comes wrapped up in a 4 pack? I know the 6 packs they only let me use 1
4 singles boxes for $4.00 or $1.09 each. They are not in a package.
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2008
3619 posts
922 upvotes
Toronto
hill15 wrote: Royale single box facial tissue 88-126's are on sale 4/$4.00 in Ontario/East from December 4-10. (Also, no mention of a limit in the flyer) Previously the were on sale for $0.99 each. Might make it easier to use the coupon now at some locations.
Assuming this is at shoppers? Might cause problems at some locations as I've been given the maximum three coupons per transaction rule
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
4352 posts
30506 upvotes
undacova wrote: Assuming this is at shoppers? Might cause problems at some locations as I've been given the maximum three coupons per transaction rule
Yes, at SDM. I guess it would depend on the location. I've been buying 12 singles boxes (2 separate transactions of 6 for $0.77) since early July without any issue.
Oct 25, 2020
10 posts
2 upvotes
Not sure why no matter how I was printing with my chrome, IE, Firefox , regular or incognito , phone data or home internet, I was still getting generated the same coupon with the same set of barcode Loudly Crying Face

Any idea?
Deal Fanatic
Apr 10, 2011
8082 posts
13922 upvotes
Montreal
kare2457 wrote: Not sure why no matter how I was printing with my chrome, IE, Firefox , regular or incognito , phone data or home internet, I was still getting generated the same coupon with the same set of barcode Loudly Crying Face

Any idea?
The bar code is always the same. It's the PIN that HAS to be different.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
4352 posts
30506 upvotes
No limit in the flyer. Asked the manager if I could buy 12 at once. No issue at all. $1.56 for 12 including tax. Can't beat that price.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 10, 2011
8082 posts
13922 upvotes
Montreal
hill15 wrote: No limit in the flyer. Asked the manager if I could buy 12 at once. No issue at all. $1.56 for 12 including tax. Can't beat that price.
But some SDM apply a limit on the number of coupons you can exchange at once (like 2 coupons at my local SDM) so YMMV.

I hope it comes back in 2 weeks at 89-99 cents each like before.

But on the other hand, it's $1.09 each so still a Hot deal with a one dollar off coupon.
Nov 4, 2012
12 posts
3 upvotes
picked up 4 at local SDM. Cashier said they had to ring it up as 4 separate transactions, which was no problem.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 10, 2011
8082 posts
13922 upvotes
Montreal
⬆ Lack of training, again. Bought 2 in one transaction.
Nov 1, 2006
107 posts
11 upvotes
Toronto
Rejected by cashier at Kennedy and Hwy 7 in Unionville. Said coupons can't be used on sale items.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 10, 2011
8082 posts
13922 upvotes
Montreal
Face With Tears Of Joy
A new made-up rule by a cashier who didn't know how to enter a coupon.
I hope you will find the time and go back to see a manager and share such a good joke from their comedian-cashier.
Nov 1, 2006
107 posts
11 upvotes
Toronto
Temporel wrote: Face With Tears Of Joy
A new made-up rule by a cashier who didn't know how to enter a coupon.
I hope you will find the time and go back to see a manager and share such a good joke from their comedian-cashier.
I emailed their Head Office to complain but I won't be going back there to argue with them. It's meaningless when they make up their rules on the spot. I will try at another location. Don't want to waste my time and gas going back there.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)