Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Shoppers Drug Mart

Royale Facial Tissues 88's-126's Almost FREE (must pay the tax) ONT/QC/East (after coupon, ymmv) March 12-17

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 23rd, 2022 1:49 am
Jun 21, 2021
720 posts
550 upvotes
Flemeth wrote: Will try using the tear pads coupon tomorrow fingers crossed it goes good . I will be trying to used 6 since the limit is 6

My shop did not go as plan. The SDM that let me used 6 coupons the last time is now only allowing 2 of the Royale $1.00 coupons. Please everyone let’s not abuse the used of the $1.00 royale coupons at SDM because it making it very difficult for others to just try and get to used the coupons. I know we all get on High getting stuff for free. I asked the cashier why are the only allowing 2 the response I get was people are trying to used like 30 at one time .

yesterday my friend who live in a different city was refused the coupon at 3 Different SDM in her city.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
9404 posts
5374 upvotes
Flemeth wrote: My shop did not go as plan. The SDM that let me used 6 coupons the last time is now only allowing 2 of the Royale $1.00 coupons. Please everyone let’s not abuse the used of the $1.00 royale coupons at SDM because it making it very difficult for others to just try and get to used the coupons. I know we all get on High getting stuff for free. I asked the cashier why are the only allowing 2 the response I get was people are trying to used like 30 at one time .

yesterday my friend who live in a different city was refused the coupon at 3 Different SDM in her city.
Thanks for post.

You almost cannot blame for SDM for changing their policy because they run into stock issues when people clean them out with 30 boxes using coupons.

I love using coupons too but I always try to stay on the conservative side of pushing my luck.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2015
7292 posts
71670 upvotes
Flemeth wrote: My shop did not go as plan. The SDM that let me used 6 coupons the last time is now only allowing 2 of the Royale $1.00 coupons. Please everyone let’s not abuse the used of the $1.00 royale coupons at SDM because it making it very difficult for others to just try and get to used the coupons. I know we all get on High getting stuff for free. I asked the cashier why are the only allowing 2 the response I get was people are trying to used like 30 at one time .

My local SDM allows a limit of 6. I grab 12 every two weeks and donate. (2 separate transactions during the week)
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2015
7292 posts
71670 upvotes
On sale again Sept. 11-16.
Jun 21, 2021
720 posts
550 upvotes
Thanks @hill15 for posting the new sale. I will be in a different city this weekend so will try my luck to see if I can have the max of 6 limit trying to have some for donation if I can
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2011
1941 posts
1542 upvotes
Markham

WOW...whoever dare to use 30 printed coupons like this at one time are extremely THICK skin and living in their own LALA-land...

After using 2 coupons and the cashier have to make so many calls just to verify if the printed coupon actually legit, I not even bother with these printed coupon, not worth the hassle for few bucks :facepalm:
"Big discounts are good, but FREE always better!"
😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝
Jun 21, 2021
720 posts
550 upvotes
I will be using tear pads coupons and not the printed ones . I have a few of the printed ones just in case my tear pads is refused
Deal Fanatic
Feb 22, 2009
6106 posts
7131 upvotes
Whitby
Work printer getting SLAMMED.
Jun 21, 2021
720 posts
550 upvotes
Just wondering if since the SDM system has been changed in some city if people are getting turned down with the Royale coupon.

This weekend I was in a different city and was able to used 3 coupons in a transaction it did not matter what coupons they were. Was told by the cashier that the system was changed at that store on Thursday.

So today I decided to try a store in my area since I have the Rice Krispies FPC and the $2.00 Nescafé and the Royale coupon it would not allowed the cashier to input more than 4 coupons. Guess my days for couponing at SDM will come to an end soon
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2015
7292 posts
71670 upvotes
Flemeth wrote: Just wondering if since the SDM system has been changed in some city if people are getting turned down with the Royale coupon.

This weekend I was in a different city and was able to used 3 coupons in a transaction it did not matter what coupons they were. Was told by the cashier that the system was changed at that store on Thursday.

So today I decided to try a store in my area since I have the Rice Krispies FPC and the $2.00 Nescafé and the Royale coupon it would not allowed the cashier to input more than 4 coupons. Guess my days for couponing at SDM will come to an end soon
I heard that a few weeks ago that after a certain amount of coupons/dollar amount a pop up screen appeared and a manager or supervisor needs to override the system to proceed.
Sep 24, 2019
649 posts
1121 upvotes
Toronto
Flemeth wrote: Just wondering if since the SDM system has been changed in some city if people are getting turned down with the Royale coupon.

Hope not, I just got the confidence to use coupons at SDM. Coupon acceptance seems to be store dependent. I was at SDM last night to take advantage of x20 offer on my card. Before I emptied my cart, I first asked the cashier if I could use my coupons. She read it over, confirmed with colleague, and processed. I used 5 Rice Krispy FPCs and 3 x $3 Persil coupons. For the FPCs, the cashier thought I had reached my limit because the item wasn’t showing up on the “#4 Product free” option but turns out she just had to toggle to the second screen 🤷🏻‍♀️
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2019
2812 posts
3878 upvotes
I tired at a store in Shoppers. The lady made up a weird reason. If I bought 6 boxes I could only use 5 coupons. If I bought 5 boxes I could only use 4 coupons. Etc. Anyways reason was because the coupon is $1 and tissue is $0.99 so it would be negative “profit”. Sure ok. I told her ask manager to put $0.99 as the coupon and she refused. Manager didn’t even want to come out. So looks like days of Royale coupon is over.
Jun 21, 2021
720 posts
550 upvotes
My aunt and I live in different city and since I had the tear pads coupons for $1.00 on any I mailed her an envelope with assorted coupons 6 was for the Royale . Yesterday she went and had no problem using all six at the SDM near her and this is an 86yr old senior. Guess depends where you live and the SDM
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2015
7292 posts
71670 upvotes
On sale again September 25 to October 1.
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2007
1353 posts
904 upvotes
Toronto
Trying to redeem deals like this gives me anxiety.. thumbs up to those who score
Deal Guru
Apr 10, 2011
12744 posts
25706 upvotes
Montreal
consumer be me wrote: Trying to redeem deals like this gives me anxiety.. thumbs up to those who score
Why? It's Win - Win - Win.
Royale gets new customers trying their product.
Shopper's gets a customer walking in the store, maybe buying something else and get refunded for the coupon plus a handling fee.
You get almost Free tissues.
Happy! Happy! Happy! Everybody's happy! :)
Oct 19, 2009
521 posts
529 upvotes
toronto
Went to shoppers in Vancouver today. It shows $1.09 at checkout.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2015
7292 posts
71670 upvotes
consumer be me wrote: Trying to redeem deals like this gives me anxiety.. thumbs up to those who score
Why the anxiety? I buy 12 boxes every two weeks for $1.54 including tax and donate. (2 separate transactions of 6) No issues at all.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)