Expired Hot Deals

Shoppers Drug Mart

Royale Facial Tissues 88's-126's Almost FREE (must pay the tax) ONT/QC/East (after coupon, ymmv) March 12-17

• Last Updated:
  • May 6th, 2022 9:07 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
4796 posts
37997 upvotes
On sale again for $0.99 Feb. 12-17.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 10, 2011
8990 posts
16244 upvotes
Montreal
The $1 coupon is no longer available. :(
Oct 30, 2017
449 posts
485 upvotes
London, ON
Same....can't find the coupon anymore...
All the coupons they have now are product specific - like velour bathroom tissue or paper back
https://www.royale.ca/
Please do not hesitate to ask me any questions you might have.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 10, 2011
8990 posts
16244 upvotes
Montreal
I saved a few earlier.
If they offer coupons valid until 31-12-2022 it will comeback again.

Try again later.
Last edited by Temporel on Mar 18th, 2022 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
4796 posts
37997 upvotes
undacova wrote: says the coupon is out of prints when I tried it just now
Probably so many people printing the coupon. Like @Temporel mentioned, it should be available again as it expires in late December.

Just came across the coupon again by being online. Was surpised to see it again.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 10, 2011
8990 posts
16244 upvotes
Montreal
EddySaver wrote: On sale again starting tomorrow.
Without the $1 coupon, that's not a deal at all.
Jan 18, 2018
389 posts
503 upvotes
You can get some coupons if you can find different ways of receiving text messages to different numbers.
Not sure if something like textnow allows you to do that?
Deal Fanatic
Apr 10, 2011
8990 posts
16244 upvotes
Montreal
a2younis wrote: You can get some coupons if you can find different ways of receiving text messages to different numbers.
Not sure if something like textnow allows you to do that?
The coupon has been pulled off Royale's Web site since February. Do you have another source for the $1 coupon?

Without the $1 coupon, individual boxes are not a deal. Only packs of 6 boxes make sense now when on sale.
Jan 18, 2018
389 posts
503 upvotes
Temporel wrote:
The coupon has been pulled off Royale's Web site since February. Do you have another source for the $1 coupon?

Without the $1 coupon, individual boxes are not a deal. Only packs of 6 boxes make sense now when on sale.
There's this posted by @hill15
hill15 wrote: Coupon is available again. https://share.promotionpod.com/share/dd ... 0d373b743/

2 prints per browser.

This coupon expires December 31st, 2022.
Problem is, like he says, can only print 2.

But you can actually print more than 2, if you have more phone numbers that can receive texts.
I don't know much about textnow, but wondering if it could be used for that purpose.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 10, 2011
8990 posts
16244 upvotes
Montreal
a2younis wrote: There's this posted by @hill15

Problem is, like he says, can only print 2.

But you can actually print more than 2, if you have more phone numbers that can receive texts.
I don't know much about textnow, but wondering if it could be used for that purpose.
That coupon has been burned. It was a personal coupon sent via email after registering with Royale that "hill15" graciously posted.

It doesn't work anymore.
Jan 18, 2018
389 posts
503 upvotes
Temporel wrote: That coupon has been burned. It was a personal coupon sent via email after registering with Royale that "hill15" graciously posted.

It doesn't work anymore.
Works for me if I open it in private/incognito mode, then enter unused phone number.
Also might need new IP address.
IMG_20220423_093840.jpg
Deal Fanatic
Apr 10, 2011
8990 posts
16244 upvotes
Montreal
a2younis wrote: Works for me if I open it in private/incognito mode, then enter unused phone number.
Also might need new IP address.
Can anyone confirm and go all the way to a printed coupon? Then it would be worth investing time circumventing the restrictions. @hill15 ? Could you chime in? Can you still print that coupon?

Edit: @a2younis if you get the "Print Now" it's very likely you can print it. I've tried everything, VPN, other browsers, incognito mode, other IP address; I'm blacklisted after 8 coupons or so. Next step would be getting new phone number so lots of work implied. That's why I'd like to know beforehand if it's worth it.
Jan 18, 2018
389 posts
503 upvotes
Temporel wrote: Can anyone confirm and go all the way to a printed coupon? Then it would be worth investing time circumventing the restrictions. @hill15 ? Could you chime in? Can you still print that coupon?

Edit: @a2younis if you get the "Print Now" it's very likely you can print it. I've tried everything, VPN, other browsers, incognito mode, other IP address; I'm blacklisted after 8 coupons or so. Next step would be getting new phone number so lots of work implied. That's why I'd like to know beforehand if it's worth it.
Yes it works all the way.
Also note, if you want to save paper (I have hp instant ink), you can print to PDF, then combine and print multiple (I do 6) coupons per page.
All legit with unique pins.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 10, 2011
8990 posts
16244 upvotes
Montreal
a2younis wrote: Yes it works all the way.
Also note, if you want to save paper (I have hp instant ink), you can print to PDF, then combine and print multiple (I do 6) coupons per page.
All legit with unique pins.
How do you combine PDF easily?
Jan 18, 2018
389 posts
503 upvotes
Temporel wrote: How do you combine PDF easily?
I don't (do it easily) :).
Easiest way is probably to screenshot and add them to 1 image.

But to make it preserve its quality (I think), I convert it to .doc and open with word. At that point I can 'cut' the image and paste them together (and slightly resize them) in a word doc.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
4796 posts
37997 upvotes
Temporel wrote: Can anyone confirm and go all the way to a printed coupon? Then it would be worth investing time circumventing the restrictions. @hill15 ? Could you chime in? Can you still print that coupon?

Was not able to print the coupon again.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)