Expired Hot Deals

Shoppers Drug Mart

Royale Facial Tissues 88's-126's Almost FREE (must pay the tax) ONT/QC/East (after coupon, ymmv) March 12-17

• Last Updated:
  • May 6th, 2022 9:07 pm
Deal Fanatic
Apr 10, 2011
8942 posts
16097 upvotes
Montreal
TrueToy wrote: restart your router
Thanks but i already thought about that. I'm not on the Bell network. For me, It's not just a modem reboot to get another IP address.
Dec 24, 2007
613 posts
978 upvotes
Temporel wrote: Thanks but i already thought about that. I'm not on the Bell network. For me, It's not just a modem reboot to get another IP address.
hotspot your phone. cycling mobile data on and off will also refresh your IP

even if you're on a docsis cable modem setup, if you leave your modem powered off for 10 mins it will likely renew your IP. cable still uses DHCP they just have much longer leases
Deal Fanatic
Apr 10, 2011
8942 posts
16097 upvotes
Montreal
TrueToy wrote: hotspot your phone. cycling mobile data on and off will also refresh your IP

even if you're on a docsis cable modem setup, if you leave your modem powered off for 10 mins it will likely renew your IP. cable still uses DHCP they just have much longer leases
Thanks, great suggestion! I forgot about the Hot spot on my phone.
I'm on the Vidéotron cable network so leases last for days...
Dec 24, 2007
613 posts
978 upvotes
Temporel wrote: Thanks, I forgot about the Hot spot on my phone.
I'm on the Vidéotron cable network so leases last for days...
i'm on a 6/1 DSL line and have a cellular wan.

i pre ordered starlink february 8th. i can't wait to pay 140$ a month for internet.

be happy with videotron my friend :)
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2013
2735 posts
1157 upvotes
Quebec
got 20 coupons for my MAC

Closing incognito and reopening let me reprint 2 more

Will be fun since its 1 coupon per transaction lol
Deal Fanatic
Apr 10, 2011
8942 posts
16097 upvotes
Montreal
"Printing is blocked due to excessive prints from your location (XX.20.XX.14)." which is a fresh IP address I used to print only once coupon!

They are getting wiser. It requires an Internet connection before starting to print. Print to pdf doesn't work.
It's a cat and mouse game now. An unprofitable game when considering the time already invested to make this work. My DHCP lease is much shorter than I thought though, less than half an hour unplugged modem gave me a new IP address. I don't know if it was a coincidence and my DHCP lease was due anyway? Will see.

EDIT: Print to pdf DOES work. I don't know what I did or did not do earlier when it did not work. Maybe I was on a blocked IP address?
Last edited by Temporel on Jul 19th, 2021 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dec 24, 2007
613 posts
978 upvotes
hill15 wrote: Don't forget to submit your receipt here to get a $5.00 coupon from Royale when you spend $20.

spend-20-more-royale-products-receive-5 ... 18/#unread
following this link, signing up, and confirming an email yields an identical coupon to the 1$ one, except with an expiry date of oct 17, and a 2$ off valuation.

i’m gonna start insulating the crib with royale
Mar 11, 2020
364 posts
148 upvotes
can you not just save the coupon as pdf and then print multiple? I dont understand why you need to do the vpn, router, etc
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2013
2735 posts
1157 upvotes
Quebec
cream4389 wrote: can you not just save the coupon as pdf and then print multiple? I dont understand why you need to do the vpn, router, etc
because there's a code and pin that changes each time you go on the website
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
4773 posts
37254 upvotes
cream4389 wrote: How?
6 x 0.99 x 13% (tax) - $6.00 ($1.00 x 6 coupons) is $0.72
Jun 21, 2021
358 posts
240 upvotes
Thank you @TrueToy for all the tips on printing more coupons I was able to get another 6
Jul 1, 2012
329 posts
247 upvotes
Toronto
If you print the same PDF multiple times that have the same codes, Royale won't reimburse SDM for the coupons.
Deal Expert
Oct 26, 2003
36794 posts
4966 upvotes
Winnipeg
Temporel wrote: "Printing is blocked due to excessive prints from your location (XX.20.XX.14)." wish is a fresh IP address I used to print only once coupon!

They are getting wiser. It requires an Internet connection before starting to print. Print to pdf doesn't work.
It's a cat and mouse game now. An unprofitable game when considering the time already invested to make this work. My DHCP lease is much shorter than I thought though, less than half an hour unplugged modem gave me a new IP address. I don't know if it was a coincidence and my DHCP lease was due anyway? Will see.
I can confirm print to pdf works just fine.
WTB amazon gc @90%
Jun 21, 2021
358 posts
240 upvotes
@Temporel I was also able to print from the PDF from my PC you have to save the coupon first and then print it. Every time I print it I will close off the browser and go back to the site so I can have different PIN I used the tips that @TrueToy mentioned and it let me print6
Mar 9, 2009
436 posts
244 upvotes
Thank you OP. Picked up 4 boxes from a nearby SDM today for $0.48 after the coupons, 2 coupons each transaction (1 box of 2 ply and 1 box of 3 ply).

I am able to print 26 coupons and save another 10 coupons in pdf. I can print more but don’t think I would use that much. All I did is print 2 coupons in private tab in Safari in my phone, then close Safari completely, reopen the private tab and print, I just keep doing this to print as much coupons as I want to.
Mar 11, 2020
364 posts
148 upvotes
why does it matter that it generates different PIN and barcode each time? I don't think SDM scans it at point of sale so it's not like they'll know the coupons have the same barcodes?

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)