Hot Deals

Shoppers Drug Mart

Royale Facial Tissues 88's-126's Almost FREE (must pay the tax) ONT/QC/East (after coupon, ymmv) Nov. 6-12

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 1st, 2021 9:34 am
Aug 9, 2020
389 posts
199 upvotes
My shoppers store this morning only allowed 3 coupons max per purchase today...regardless what the coupons related to. Anyone else with this experience?
Jun 21, 2021
232 posts
152 upvotes
Stupido wrote: My shoppers store this morning only allowed 3 coupons max per purchase today...regardless what the coupons related to. Anyone else with this experience?

@Stupido that’s have been going on for about 1 month at the SDM in my area was told the system was changed and the are not allowed to override it. Now my SIL got a different experience today she lives in a different city from me the SDM in her area was also only experiencing 3 coupons before but was told today she can used 6 so she did but was not sure if the cashier override the system
Aug 9, 2020
389 posts
199 upvotes
Flemeth wrote: @Stupido that’s have been going on for about 1 month at the SDM in my area was told the system was changed and the are not allowed to override it. Now my SIL got a different experience today she lives in a different city from me the SDM in her area was also only experiencing 3 coupons before but was told today she can used 6 so she did but was not sure if the cashier override the system
Thanks. My cashier entered 5 coupons before her mind took over and reversed 2

Believe its a store level policy but not a corporate one......at least the register allows more to be entered.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
4207 posts
27549 upvotes
Back on sale November 6 to 12.