• Last Updated:
  • Jul 11th, 2020 4:03 pm
[OP]
Jun 12, 2016
689 posts
299 upvotes
Mississauga

[Shoppers Drug Mart] Samsung Galaxy Watch 46 mm - Warm without 20X Optimum

With 20x Optimum points this weekend, you get $90 back in points bringing the price down to $220. Yes of course we know what a pain in the a$$ it is to find stock with SDM. It's recommended that you call stores in advance to check stock levels to avoid disappointment. I managed to find one at the Hurontario/Dundas store in Mississauga. The sale runs through July 16, but 20X Optimum points are on till July 12.

Similarly, Visions has it on sale for $328 refurbished with free AKG Y500 bonus headphones if that's your jam. Best buy has it available for $329 brand new, so there's a chance to price march for better return policy. For $220, i took the chance with SDM. A reminder, this is for the 46 mm non-LTE version.

Happy hunting!
Images
  • Screenshot_20200711-121512_RedFlagDeals.jpg
Last edited by LauD14 on Jul 11th, 2020 3:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
3 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2002
1354 posts
1173 upvotes
$220 is a solid price. The new one is coming out in August. Better sensors, probably faster, but not a huge diff.

Bluetooth is way better than LTE if you don't absolutely expect to use it without your phone around. Updating a LTE watch is a bitch if your carrier isn't Telus/Bell because OS updates are tied to the carrier like US carrier phones.

I had to flash it manually through mobile odin to get my 46mm LTE updated from original firmware to newest because it would never pick up the newest updates on its own.
Apr 7, 2009
575 posts
358 upvotes
toronto
strife wrote: $220 is a solid price. The new one is coming out in August. Better sensors, probably faster, but not a huge diff.

Bluetooth is way better than LTE if you don't absolutely expect to use it without your phone around. Updating a LTE watch is a bitch if your carrier isn't Telus/Bell because OS updates are tied to the carrier like US carrier phones.

I had to flash it manually through mobile odin to get my 46mm LTE updated from original firmware to newest because it would never pick up the newest updates on its own.
I got mine last week from Samsung for $264 via SPC. Nice watch. I'd consider returning it if I can find one at SDM, although I'm spending $300 vs $264 up front since it's just the points I'm gaining...
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2010
1509 posts
958 upvotes
Lac St-Jean
I'm pretty sure you will be able to find the watch for 200$ very soon but 220$ is not that bad. I bought it last month with 200k points=300$ promo.