Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Shoppers Drug Mart

Samsung s6 lite Shopper drug mart 20x point online

[OP]
Jun 26, 2017
52 posts
15 upvotes

[Shoppers Drug Mart] Samsung s6 lite Shopper drug mart 20x point online

I was searching for s6 lite
I checked samsung website with venngo i can get for 370 plus tax
Then i check sdm its 429 dollar but with 20x i can get 128 dollars point back seems like a good deal

429 plus tax its 485 dollars minus 128 dollar point total cost
357 including tax

Samsung website 370 dollar plus tax it's around 414 dollars

First time posting guys
15 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2009
1468 posts
3457 upvotes
I owned the S6 lite for a few weeks and found it so underpowered that it was necessary to return and grab the S7+
The S6 lite is perfect for browsing youtube, and anything non-graphically intensive.
[OP]
Jun 26, 2017
52 posts
15 upvotes
Thanks for letting me know so it's not good for roblox or minecraft
[OP]
Jun 26, 2017
52 posts
15 upvotes
Glad i asked here before purchasing i was about to place an order .
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2008
2169 posts
1900 upvotes
I've owned both the S6 (non-lite) and S7. Honestly, if you don't mind buying second hand, just get the S7. It's a much better phone than the S6 (expandable storage, IP (water resistance) rated, newer, faster, better screen/camera, etc.)

Cleaner examples go for maybe low 200s (least when I last checked months ago). I don't really see a good case for the S6 lite when the S7 (and other phones) exists (unless you must buy new for whatever reason).
Deal Addict
May 15, 2009
2933 posts
2801 upvotes
North York
sports1 wrote: I've owned both the S6 (non-lite) and S7. Honestly, if you don't mind buying second hand, just get the S7. It's a much better phone than the S6 (expandable storage, IP (water resistance) rated, newer, faster, better screen/camera, etc.)

Cleaner examples go for maybe low 200s (least when I last checked months ago). I don't really see a good case for the S6 lite when the S7 (and other phones) exists (unless you must buy new for whatever reason).
Deal Guru
Mar 1, 2002
11849 posts
9698 upvotes
Toronto
S6 lite is more or less an A series with an S-Pen, compared to standard version you lose out on good CPU, AMOLED, fingerprint and quad speakers. In short you get what you pay for.
Mar 1, 2020
107 posts
155 upvotes
Québec
vballxox wrote: Also 20x points is never available online
Seems that 20x is live for online right now…
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2008
3661 posts
3742 upvotes
Nokster wrote: Seems that 20x is live for online right now…
THANK YOU SO MUCH ....been waiting for the online offer to buy this $200 hair iron for the wife x)
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
20476 posts
5848 upvotes
Scarberia
is the 20x on any items online or only this item at sdm?
Earn 128,700 PC Optimum Points on this order when you sign in.
also if u pay using the pcf WE cc, u get even more pts?
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to [email protected] stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Fanatic
May 11, 2009
7644 posts
4337 upvotes
Debtario
Also got confused by the naming. I thought they were selling ancient phones, which seeing $50 prices for old S7 and S8 otterbox cases and accessories still sitting at my local SDM I'd not be surprised.
"I possess a device, in my pocket, capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man. I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers"
Jun 18, 2006
261 posts
239 upvotes
Burnaby
I say get it if you could afford it. The price is decent (only better if you get it with the personal 40% points back offer earlier in the year) and you can purchase the official cover and additonal pen from Samsung Canada at fractions of their MSRP now. The whole setup looks and feels premium and the screen/speakers are pretty decent for media consumption . Unless you are willing to pay more than double the price for S7+, there is no better Pen included Android option other than S6+ lite in the marlet right now. Of course, you can always wait for the S7 lite that may be released by the end of the year.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)