• Last Updated:
  • Oct 4th, 2020 8:33 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2017
1366 posts
589 upvotes

[Shoppers Drug Mart] SDM 40% PCO Points when redeeming 50k + YMMV

Check your PCO Account. Got 40% points back when redeeming 50k + points at SDM. Today only.

YMMV. Only one of my account got this offer.
56 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2011
4770 posts
7117 upvotes
Montreal
It's a targeted offer.
It's kind of pointless to post that kind of offer in the Hot Deals forum since not everyone gets the same offer at the same time.
Sep 3, 2019
490 posts
307 upvotes
GTA
Got it too.

So if I redeem products valued at 50K in points, they'll give me back 20K?
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2011
1318 posts
2498 upvotes
I got the same offer earlier this week I think as of Monday. I wish they offered this promo during a weekend promo event as the prices of items tend to be on sale. It’s annoying that the offer tends to be limited to a single day use as well. Oh well.
Apr 19, 2020
106 posts
87 upvotes
jetertmac wrote: I got the same offer earlier this week I think as of Monday. I wish they offered this promo during a weekend promo event as the prices of items tend to be on sale. It’s annoying that the offer tends to be limited to a single day use as well. Oh well.

I'm sure they have people who do the math on which days to and not do these sales
Mar 23, 2017
551 posts
968 upvotes
Toronto
Temporel wrote: It's a targeted offer.
It's kind of pointless to post that kind of offer in the Hot Deals forum since not everyone gets the same offer at the same time.
I see this comment a lot, but find the postings helpful as a reminder to check.
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2011
4770 posts
7117 upvotes
Montreal
SamG852 wrote: I see this comment a lot, but find the postings helpful as a reminder to check.
PCO members also get emails (almost daily) to remind them of available offers.

Imagine everyday in the Hot deals forum:

Monday - "I got a PCO offer, check yours."
Tuesday - "I got a PCO offer, check yours."
Wednesday - "I got a PCO offer, check yours."

Mar 1, 2014
58 posts
27 upvotes
Toronto
So can someone help me understand, if I use 220000 points to redeem for airpods, I would get 88000 points back?

So that's like an $88 discount? That seems pretty good to me!
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2007
1633 posts
258 upvotes
I got this offer too, but want to combine points with another card for a bigger purchase. Can't get the household invite to work. Anyone else having the same problem? Thanks
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2011
4770 posts
7117 upvotes
Montreal
^ Yes, the Household hasn't been working for a month. Too much fraud.
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2003
1977 posts
301 upvotes
Toronto
jetertmac wrote: I got the same offer earlier this week I think as of Monday. I wish they offered this promo during a weekend promo event as the prices of items tend to be on sale. It’s annoying that the offer tends to be limited to a single day use as well. Oh well.
Last one was valid for three days, this time only one day. Very inconsistent promotion lol
Apr 13, 2008
186 posts
250 upvotes
Bancroft
Temporel wrote: It's kind of pointless to post that kind of offer in the Hot Deals forum since not everyone gets the same offer at the same time.
Because of these postings, I was ready when I got my offer.
2 days ago it popped up and I bought a 65" TV for $500 of points. Then $200 of points were instantly added back to my account. Wow!
I just got the offer again. I'm going in tonight to buy a bunch of the sale items and get the 40% points discount.
Thanks OP for posting this. It is hot!!
Last edited by eebest on Oct 2nd, 2020 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Apr 13, 2008
186 posts
250 upvotes
Bancroft
I used it the other day to buy a basket full of groceries plus a $500 TV.
The cashier entered everything and then told me that there was a $510 LIMIT on the offer!
That limit was not mentioned on the offer but I didn't argue. I took the TV and a few groceries I needed. I got 202,111 points added back.