Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Shoppers Drug Mart

[SDM] Friends and Family Sale - 20% off

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 30th, 2017 8:11 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 4, 2008
7261 posts
9343 upvotes
Scarbs

[Shoppers Drug Mart] [SDM] Friends and Family Sale - 20% off

Good morning folks

Shoppers is having a friends and family sale today. 20% off with the usual restrictions:

*Discount applies to our regular prices on all merchandise at Shoppers Drug Mart (Excludes Murale Stores). Discount excludes sale items, prestige cosmetics, prestige fragrances, prescription purchases, products with codeine, insulin, non-pointable items, tobacco products (where applicable), newspapers, stamps, passport photos, lottery tickets, event tickets, transit tickets and passes, gift cards, prepaid phone cards, milk where discount is prohibited by law and any other items where regulations apply. Offer applies to photofinishing services that are picked up and paid for on the advertised date of the promotion. 20% off discount cannot be used in conjunction with employee discount or any other promotional offer. Offer is non-transferable. Limit of one unique offer per customer. Offer valid until Tuesday, August 29, 2017 at 11:59pm local time. See cashier for details.

I've got a [8k points when you spend $50] coupon on my app - hopefully you guys have something better, like 20x.

Shout out to FreedomG20 for confirming that the coupon works with app coupons!
FreedomG20 wrote: HOT DEAL!!!

Confirming that you can stack the 20% coupon with a weekly optimum coupon. My coupon was the 15x for $60+. I made sure it was the only coupon loaded to prevent mix-ups

CSR scanned the console first
I scanned my shoppers card (from sdm app)
CSR keyed in the F&F code
WIN.
Last edited by aeba7 on Aug 29th, 2017 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
When given enough time, all threads on RFD can and will go off on a tangent.
128 replies
Deal Expert
Dec 1, 2003
21316 posts
4537 upvotes
YUL
What are 'the usual restrictions'?
Jul 14, 2014
184 posts
477 upvotes
Markham
Received this coupon by email and doesn't seem to be unique since it says "FRIENDS & FAMILY EVENT"
Don't know how to post a pic here but use the coupon code below at cashier and save 20% off

PROMO CODE: 31444
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 4, 2008
7261 posts
9343 upvotes
Scarbs
najibs wrote: What are 'the usual restrictions'?
lol - I realized after my post that the restrictions weren't embedded in the image. post has been updated! thanks!
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2007
3735 posts
1372 upvotes
Toronto
Can I use this and the 15x
Points coupon on my phone App together?

I got $210 worth of points, want to get the Wii U
Nov 25, 2013
248 posts
206 upvotes
najibs wrote: What are 'the usual restrictions'?
Discount excludes sale items, prestige cosmetics, prestige fragrances, prescription purchases, products with codeine, insulin, non-pointable items, tobacco products (where applicable), newspapers, stamps, passport photos, lottery tickets, event tickets, transit tickets and passes, gift cards, prepaid phone cards, milk where discount is prohibited by law and any other items where regulations apply.

Do we just show this coupon in person? I also have a shitty coupon today - 5K points for purchase over $35.
Nov 22, 2004
698 posts
2513 upvotes
Got it as well. Does this work for video games and consoles?
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 4, 2008
7261 posts
9343 upvotes
Scarbs
wmahmud wrote: Can I use this and the 15x
Points coupon on my phone App together?

I got $210 worth of points, want to get the Wii U
Hard to say. I've always had luck in the past stacking %-off deals with points coupons. I'll see if its applicable this time during my lunch break.
jaye23 wrote: Discount excludes sale items, prestige cosmetics, prestige fragrances, prescription purchases, products with codeine, insulin, non-pointable items, tobacco products (where applicable), newspapers, stamps, passport photos, lottery tickets, event tickets, transit tickets and passes, gift cards, prepaid phone cards, milk where discount is prohibited by law and any other items where regulations apply.

Do we just show this coupon in person? I also have a shitty coupon today - 5K points for purchase over $35.
The coupon was sent to me via text message - so anyone should be able to use it. Strangely enough, the promo# is different from the coupon that was distributed internally at SDM head office.
Nov 21, 2011
45 posts
26 upvotes
Montreal
mwatcher wrote: Got it as well. Does this work for video games and consoles?
taken from another thread :
Discount excludes sale items, prestige cosmetics, prestige fragrances, prescription purchases, products with codeine, insulin, non-pointable items, tobacco products (where applicable), newspapers, stamps, passport photos, lottery tickets, event tickets, transit tickets and passes, gift cards, prepaid phone cards, milk where discount is prohibited by law and any other items where regulations apply.

Therefore video games and consoles should work.
Aug 22, 2016
227 posts
136 upvotes
any deals on PS4? whats the usual price for it at SDM?
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2010
1873 posts
1386 upvotes
mwatcher wrote: Does SDM sell PS4 Pro?
I think they do, maybe not all locations though.
Mar 19, 2017
34 posts
9 upvotes
can combine with seniors day (Thursday) 20% off?
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2010
1873 posts
1386 upvotes
kcklzr wrote: can combine with seniors day (Thursday) 20% off?
No, this coupon is only valid today
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2010
2556 posts
983 upvotes
Can I use with an Optimum redemption?

Use 95k points for $170, buy $220 or whatever of stuff?
Mar 19, 2017
34 posts
9 upvotes
Balzard wrote: No, this coupon is only valid today
Thanks. One more question: the points I can earn are still based on the regular price?
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2010
1873 posts
1386 upvotes
Not sure, I'll let someone else answer.
Mar 7, 2009
604 posts
230 upvotes
Ottawa
kcklzr wrote: Thanks. One more question: the points I can earn are still based on the regular price?
based on the pre-tax amount you spend

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)