Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Shoppers Drug Mart

SDM/Pharmaprix Black Friday Super sale

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 9th, 2020 3:29 pm
Nov 27, 2018
144 posts
135 upvotes
engman13 wrote: Can anyone please quickly explain where I would find that 10k point per $50 purchase? My wife has optimum points so I'm not sure where to navigate to find it
It's an offer given out randomly. If you check your Offers list, either on the app or on the website, it'll be there if it's loaded on to your account.
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2006
1412 posts
767 upvotes
Ottawa
LightlySalted wrote: It's an offer given out randomly. If you check your Offers list, either on the app or on the website, it'll be there if it's loaded on to your account.
Thank you, it looks like she does not have it on her list of offers.

FYI Westgate and Westboro SDM in Ottawa have Switches in stock, no MW for Xbox, which is what I wanted.
Deal Addict
Feb 2, 2011
1617 posts
270 upvotes
Ottawa
engman13 wrote: Thank you, it looks like she does not have it on her list of offers.

FYI Westgate and Westboro SDM in Ottawa have Switches in stock, no MW for Xbox, which is what I wanted.
Sdm on Portobello had 30 switches to start. 10 people in line. Saw at least 10-12 get scooped up.
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2006
1412 posts
767 upvotes
Ottawa
downd wrote: Sdm on Portobello had 30 switches to start. 10 people in line. Saw at least 10-12 get scooped up.
Good offer for anyone shopping for one. I can't find a MW anywhere. I'm assuming I wouldn't be able to price match at BB Walmart either
Feb 18, 2009
258 posts
98 upvotes
Toronto
IMG_20191123_080400.jpg

at queen's quay, 2 switches, 3 switch lites this morning
at king and peter, they had 6 switches, about 4 lites last night
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2006
1555 posts
659 upvotes
Ottawa
joshmxpx wrote: There is at least one example in the other SDM thread of that specific offer working at SDM
downd wrote: Never got an answer back but I just bought a switch and it gave me a 100K points!

Edit: and just to specify it was the total store offer which clearly said 10000 points per $50 spent. Not to be confused with the other offer which also appears to be in rotation which is spend $50 or more at Shoppers.
Just got back, and got 50k points with that offer and buying a Switch. Looks like the gift card was added then discounted, so the spending for points was $275. I should follow up online and ask for the missing points.

Glad I got a nice chunk of points, but very disappointed with the communication from PCO
Sep 24, 2001
700 posts
168 upvotes
Thornhill
Omg, I got 215735 in points from this transaction using the 10k per $50. Was expecting only 16k points.

20000 + 15735 regular points.

Now to use my gc on accessories
Sep 24, 2001
700 posts
168 upvotes
Thornhill
Doh. Forgot to spend an extra 2 cents to bump another $50 increment. Could have been 210k points.

Mind you this is for two.

Looks like the $125 gift card counts towards the 10k per $50 offer
Apr 25, 2013
154 posts
14 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
FYI, the location in Mississauga at Derry/McGlaughlin still had a few Switches left as of about 8:30am
Apr 25, 2013
154 posts
14 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
farfromreality wrote: Our 20x offer which was good for today disappeared this morning. I think their IT guys got in trouble for last year and disabled them completely. I don't see any offers at all in two different accounts.
I didn't have any offers either! Yesterday I had 18,500 points for $75 spend and it said expires tomorrow (which I assumed meant end of day today), but this morning I had nothing.
Dec 29, 2007
148 posts
236 upvotes
Hamilton
Got the Jedi XBOX One S this morning for $249.Xx plus tax PLUS they gave me the $50 gift card. Caledonia SDM. So can confirm that the sale and gift card aren't only for the Division 2 XBOX.

Didn't have the points offer though, that would have been sweet!

Love Black Friday - really feel like it kicks off the Christmas season and get to meet some cool people from my community.

They had 18 Switches there and the line was only 10 people or so at opening.
Sep 30, 2010
8 posts
4 upvotes
London
Just confirmed with a local friend that his 20X offer also disappeared this morning.
Nov 27, 2018
144 posts
135 upvotes
The SDM at Hurontario and Eglinton in Mississauga has a lot of Switch. Lineups of people and they keep bringing out new boxes of em.

But yeah, it looks like even though I didnt use the gift card, the system counted it as me spending $125 less and gave out only 50k points for the 10k for every $50 offer. I sent in an inquiry about it, doesnt make sense to me to give me less for a GC I didnt use yet.
Oct 2, 2008
473 posts
406 upvotes
Toronto
farfromreality wrote: Just confirmed with a local friend that his 20X offer also disappeared this morning.
I was excited but mines for too
Deal Fanatic
Jun 7, 2008
5064 posts
2638 upvotes
Toronto
Lol wtf my 20x offer disappeared it was definitely working at 2am. So glad I didn’t wake up at 7am and go line up.
Current KOODO customer😎
Nov 23, 2017
7 posts
8 upvotes
Jonjtyu wrote: Anyone know if they'll honour an Xbox one s bundle other than the one that comes with division 2? I saw one Sea of Thieves bundle and another Gears 5
Yep. Just got back from my local Pharmaprix (1160 St. Joseph, Gatineau) and picked up the Xbox One S with Fallen Jedi and got the $50GC. They had 1 more of the Jedi bundles (in stock room, not on display).
Nov 23, 2017
7 posts
8 upvotes
engman13 wrote: Thank you, it looks like she does not have it on her list of offers.

As of 9:10 this morning, Pharmaprix at 1160 St.Joseph still had 1 Xbox copy of MW left. I was first in door at 9am. They had 3 when I got there. When I left, it was down to 1 (I didn't buy one). The first 2 were obvious. Third was in a different rack locked behind a different title, so it *may* still be there.
Apr 25, 2013
154 posts
14 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
LightlySalted wrote: The SDM at Hurontario and Eglinton in Mississauga has a lot of Switch. Lineups of people and they keep bringing out new boxes of em.

But yeah, it looks like even though I didnt use the gift card, the system counted it as me spending $125 less and gave out only 50k points for the 10k for every $50 offer. I sent in an inquiry about it, doesnt make sense to me to give me less for a GC I didnt use yet.
I think that is the way it should work, otherwise you are collecting points twice (when you buy the giftcard, and when you spend it). The same reason that they don't charge tax on giftcards.

Maybe I misunderstood. So did your total look as though it was the switch cost minus $125? Mine was the Switch + $125 - $125. So I basically paid full price for the Switch, and got a giftcard free. I didn't have the 20x offer though, so I just got my normal points amount.
Nov 5, 2019
385 posts
310 upvotes
mabba18 wrote: Just got back, and got 50k points with that offer and buying a Switch. Looks like the gift card was added then discounted, so the spending for points was $275. I should follow up online and ask for the missing points.

Glad I got a nice chunk of points, but very disappointed with the communication from PCO
Any idea how to expedite the missing points? Same thing happened to me and the guy on the phone said a WEEK!
Mar 20, 2009
511 posts
261 upvotes
Toronto
farfromreality wrote: Just confirmed with a local friend that his 20X offer also disappeared this morning.
Same here. I guess we can’t trust the credibility of their offers and app any more. I was on the fence for a purchase so that made the decision easy.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)