Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Shoppers Drug Mart

SDM/Pharmaprix Black Friday Super sale

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 9th, 2020 3:29 pm
Jul 25, 2003
310 posts
Toronto
cabber24 wrote: Can someone explain the point redemption thing to me outlined in the flyer?

Looks like I can't post smart canuck flyers. Anyway, flyers out.

https://www1.shoppersdrugmart.ca/en/pco ... tion-nov29
Example: You redeem 250,000 pts and you'll get $400 worth of spending credit. Normally you'd only get $250, so they're giving you an extra $150 to spend.
Mar 14, 2015
833 posts
94 upvotes
Edmonton
Does anyone have a Total Store Offer get 10,000 for every 50 with the date of the 23rd? Trying to dispute my missing points but they want the exact date with the offer shown.... I didn't take one on that same day
Apr 24, 2018
14 posts
9 upvotes
Peterborough
Sorry, could you please explain to us the $50 gift card with the xbox 1x star wars bundle? thanks
ES_Revenge wrote: The same $449 as everywhere else, but you also get a $50 GC, plus you get pts. As per the post directly above yours some SDM/associates will apply the GC for you immediately while others won't. It's YMMV, even within the same store. Either way you're still getting $50 though.

Of course the bundle(s) you're able to find...it's all hit & miss. Only two Xbones I saw today at SDM were a single S and a single X, both at the same store and both were with the Jedi/Star Wars pack-in game. Which pack-in title(s) and which colour(s) you find at your local SDM will vary, and that's if you can even find one with the consoles at all. If the exact bundle doesn't bother you, I'd get one from there.

If you're worried about them losing too much money just get an Xbone S or don't buy anything at all and wait for next holiday season.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2006
7479 posts
1467 upvotes
Ottawa
What is the things still worth redeem for 250000 points, is the Black Friday price already passed?
Feb 5, 2015
396 posts
473 upvotes
Toronto
mbqqlb wrote: Sorry, could you please explain to us the $50 gift card with the xbox 1x star wars bundle? thanks
rivet wrote: What is the things still worth redeem for 250000 points, is the Black Friday price already passed?
The gift card was from last week Black Friday sale at sdm.
This week promo is the mega redemption. I know it's confusing but Black Friday sale was last weekend at sdm.
Apr 24, 2018
14 posts
9 upvotes
Peterborough
DavidC363 wrote: The gift card was from last week Black Friday sale at sdm.
This week promo is the mega redemption. I know it's confusing but Black Friday sale was last weekend at sdm.
Ah got it, but the 1x from last week didnt come with a game right?
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2014
1171 posts
741 upvotes
Toronto
Can anyone confirm for last year 2019 deal on switch.
Can you get the bonus giftcard AND 20x points if you had the personal 20x offer on the PC app (not the store offer)?