Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Shoppers Drug Mart

Sennheiser HD 450BT Bluetooth Headphones - $129.99

May 31, 2005
192 posts
160 upvotes

[Shoppers Drug Mart] Sennheiser HD 450BT Bluetooth Headphones - $129.99

Other retailers are selling this headphone model for $229.99, so this is quite a good deal.

I found these at Shoppers Drug Mart at Conestoga Mall in Waterloo for $129.99. I had the cashier price check it, and it came up at that price. I don't know about other stores.

I don't know if it is mislabeled in their system, as the sticker for it shows it as the Sennheiser HD 4.50BTNC. But it is definitely the Sennheiser HD 450BT. I bought one unit, and have been using it for a while now.

They are good closed back, over ear headphones with Active Noise Cancelling. The specs are pretty impressive:

Official Web Page
Good Review of the Headphones
  • Bluetooth 5.0
  • Apt-X, Apt-X Low Latency codecs - No Apt-X HD unfortunately
  • SBC, AAC codecs
  • USB-C for 2 hours charging
  • 30 hours playback
14 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2002
1668 posts
219 upvotes
I got these for $99 during the Best Buy sale. For the money, they are great. Only buy these if you have small to average size ears however.
May 31, 2005
192 posts
160 upvotes
I got these for $99 during the Best Buy sale. For the money, they are great. Only buy these if you have small to average size ears however.
Are you sure they were the HD 450 BT? They are currently $229 from Best Buy.

They do fit somewhere in between over ear and on ear headphones, that is true.
Nov 13, 2014
169 posts
379 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Can anyone recommend good headphones for around 100 to $150 ??

I want them to have aptx HD
Feb 3, 2015
490 posts
396 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
These go on sale for $99 at bestbuy every couple of months. Also, in amazon every couple of months for $129.
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2015
1137 posts
1082 upvotes
Mooooonnn
Isn’t sennheiser 450 bt (this post, newly released this year) and 4.50 btnc (older model, bb prior sale) two different headphones? Why do many people in this thread keep saying it was $99 which was a different model.

Possibly sdm made the same mistake and confused these two when labelling.

Anyway, good find and nice price. But personally for a anc headphone, I would prefer saving the money and get a Sony wh1000 xm3 for sound/anc, or the refurburished bose qc35 for best bang/comfort

https://en-ca.sennheiser.com/hd-450-bt
https://en-ca.sennheiser.com/wireless-h ... -4-50-btnc
Last edited by anshiren on Apr 5th, 2020 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
1. Buy cheap, buy twice
2. Don’t buy because it’s cheap. Buy it when needed or it brings convenience/happiness/better quality in life
3. Buy now think (regret/return) later
4. If the gut says don’t tell your lady, don’t!
Dec 27, 2003
797 posts
82 upvotes
Just to reiterate, the one that keeps going on sale for $99 is the previous model (no aptx low latency, micro usb charging, slightly worse battery life, NFC pairing).

In the original post is the newer version that released 1-2 months ago. Good price although it really does seem like it was mislabeled considering how new it is.
Feb 18, 2008
827 posts
1777 upvotes
Thanks bought one for hubby who works at home.

Works great but he finds it's hot after an hour or two wearing it.
I lost the ability to remember things when I lost the right to a full night's sleep.
Dec 27, 2009
69 posts
66 upvotes
Vancouver
it's $100 today at shoppers and with bonus redemption can be had for way less
Jul 23, 2009
911 posts
434 upvotes
Ireland
I have a big head and these headphones can get tight and be uncomfortable to wear at times for a prolonged period.
Jul 12, 2005
920 posts
298 upvotes
Kelowna
I have the Best Buy model and found that they broke in after time and are very comfy now. They actually hurt to wear at the start.
Deal Addict
Jul 1, 2016
1105 posts
593 upvotes
Toronto
KingCreole wrote: I have the Best Buy model and found that they broke in after time and are very comfy now. They actually hurt to wear at the start.
Easy Fix; the headbands are VERY flexible - seat these on something roughly the size of your head (Plus/Minus 1 inch) over night... and bam! They're comfortable going forward ;D I've done this with many headphones (although I'm sure some audio enthusiasts would call this blasphemy!)
Pixelation~
Jul 30, 2016
752 posts
309 upvotes
Gurus, I just called SDM to request one for hold as i am planning to buy it tomorrow since their 20X promotion starting. I missed last week deal and current price is 129.99$

My question is, is it (Sennheiser HD 450BT) worth it to purchase for this price with 20X PC points ? I wanted to use it mainly for my iphone and laptop sometimes. So far i have been using regular apple earphones. Any recommendations for me, this is going to be a big change for my ears :-)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)