Expired Hot Deals

[Shoppers Drug Mart] Shoppers 20% Off on almost anything on Tuesday June 25

  • Last Updated:
  • Jun 26th, 2019 12:32 pm
[OP]
Member
Sep 27, 2013
334 posts
316 upvotes

[Shoppers Drug Mart] Shoppers 20% Off on almost anything on Tuesday June 25

Shoppers drug mart just send me a text about deal of 20% on almost anything! [Offer could be targeted but code could be generic]

Finally able to attached image (looks like RFD image attachment has to be certain size above to be able to attached pic!)
Images
  • shoppers1.jpg
Last edited by coolzack on Jun 24th, 2019 2:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.
131 replies
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Nov 20, 2003
6346 posts
2579 upvotes
Moncton, NB
Also received the text. I would think its a generic coupon

Edit: Tried to post the picture but always show as a broken image.. :(
Member
User avatar
Jul 20, 2016
221 posts
134 upvotes
haven't seen it on the offers page on the PCO app yet. Do these only come via SMS? Don't think I have that turned on
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2011
1181 posts
1653 upvotes
Toronto
Goose12345 wrote: haven't seen it on the offers page on the PCO app yet. Do these only come via SMS? Don't think I have that turned on
Text only.

Text “SUN” to 736898 and you’ll receive an offer for sun care, and next Tuesday you’ll receive text offer for the same day
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 29, 2014
1775 posts
1216 upvotes
Laputa
Image

Seniors save 20% plus get a FREE $10 Bonus Card with a purchase of $50 or more+ on almost anything at Shoppers Drug Mart.

Offer valid Thursday, June 27, 2019 only.

*Discounts apply to our regular prices on almost all merchandise purchased by seniors and their accompanying family members with a valid PC Optimum points card after redemption and discounts. Discount excludes purchase of tobacco, lottery tickets, alcohol, gift cards, all prepaid card, transit/event tickets, post office transactions, prestige cosmetics, prestige fragrances, passport photos, cash back, delivery charges, all purchases made through non-participating 3rd party operations and any other products that may not legally be offered in connection with the Program, are provincially regulated (including pharmacy-related transactions) or as we determine from time to time. Offer applies to photofinishing services that are picked up and paid for on the day of the offer only. Discounts may not exceed $50. **Spend $50 or more before taxes and after redemptions and all coupons and discounts are deducted in a single transaction and receive a $10 Shoppers Drug Mart Bonus Card. Excludes purchase of tobacco, lottery tickets, alcohol, gift cards, all prepaid card, transit/event tickets, post office transactions, prestige cosmetics, prestige fragrances, passport photos, cash back, delivery charges, all purchases made through non-participating 3rd party operations and any other products that may not legally be offered in connection with the Program, are provincially regulated (including pharmacy-related transactions) or as we determine from time to time. Offer applies to photofinishing services that are picked up and paid for on the day of the offer only. See reverse of the $10 Bonus Card for expiry date and usage terms. One Bonus Card per transaction per customer. While quantities last.
Thx OP, bought 10! :facepalm:
Newbie
Aug 27, 2009
96 posts
27 upvotes
Markham
Millenniunn wrote: Image

Seniors save 20% plus get a FREE $10 Bonus Card with a purchase of $50 or more+ on almost anything at Shoppers Drug Mart.

Offer valid Thursday, June 27, 2019 only.

*Discounts apply to our regular prices on almost all merchandise purchased by seniors and their accompanying family members with a valid PC Optimum points card after redemption and discounts. Discount excludes purchase of tobacco, lottery tickets, alcohol, gift cards, all prepaid card, transit/event tickets, post office transactions, prestige cosmetics, prestige fragrances, passport photos, cash back, delivery charges, all purchases made through non-participating 3rd party operations and any other products that may not legally be offered in connection with the Program, are provincially regulated (including pharmacy-related transactions) or as we determine from time to time. Offer applies to photofinishing services that are picked up and paid for on the day of the offer only. Discounts may not exceed $50. **Spend $50 or more before taxes and after redemptions and all coupons and discounts are deducted in a single transaction and receive a $10 Shoppers Drug Mart Bonus Card. Excludes purchase of tobacco, lottery tickets, alcohol, gift cards, all prepaid card, transit/event tickets, post office transactions, prestige cosmetics, prestige fragrances, passport photos, cash back, delivery charges, all purchases made through non-participating 3rd party operations and any other products that may not legally be offered in connection with the Program, are provincially regulated (including pharmacy-related transactions) or as we determine from time to time. Offer applies to photofinishing services that are picked up and paid for on the day of the offer only. See reverse of the $10 Bonus Card for expiry date and usage terms. One Bonus Card per transaction per customer. While quantities last.
OP mentioned June 25 Tuesday, but the image you posted is June 27 Thursday? I am wondering are those 2 different events?
Last edited by hareluya on Jun 24th, 2019 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 29, 2014
1775 posts
1216 upvotes
Laputa
hareluya wrote: OP mentioned Jume 25 Tuesday, but the image you posted is June 27 Thursday? I am wondering are those 2 different events?
ok... didnt realize that.
Thx OP, bought 10! :facepalm:
Newbie
Aug 16, 2017
97 posts
57 upvotes
I apologize if this has been asked/answered in previous threads about similar sales... but would the discount apply to video game systems and/or TV's?
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2015
1106 posts
374 upvotes
Kanata, ON
whatthefug wrote: I apologize if this has been asked/answered in previous threads about similar sales... but would the discount apply to video game systems and/or TV's?
As long as they are not on sale, you will get the discount.

Also, you will not get the discount on the excluded items that are listed.
Sr. Member
Dec 26, 2012
672 posts
322 upvotes
Toronto
Looks like SDM likes me again as I also have a 20x the points coupon to stack for tomorrow.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 22, 2009
2777 posts
931 upvotes
Lethbridge
Gah, no 20x points. Time to churn some household accounts and see what I get.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2014
3024 posts
2625 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
oakley0023 wrote: Looks like SDM likes me again as I also have a 20x the points coupon to stack for tomorrow.
looooooooooooooool me too!

I was having an issue with the app so I deleted it and redownloaded it and when I signed in it gave me the offer.
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2009
1730 posts
972 upvotes
Kitchener
Are your 20x available tomorrow with this 20% off? Or in two days. That's what mine is.
Jr. Member
Aug 9, 2012
148 posts
39 upvotes
Bah, my 20X in app doesn't start until Wednesday. I do have another offer in app for 1000 pts per $5 spent on electronics though. That should work for a Nintendo Switch I'm guessing?

Top