Expired Hot Deals

[Shoppers Drug Mart] Shoppers 20% Off on almost anything on Tuesday June 25

  • Last Updated:
  • Jun 26th, 2019 12:32 pm
Jr. Member
Dec 17, 2017
147 posts
60 upvotes
Optom2018 wrote: I wonder if this works? Doesn’t say it cannot he combined
Hmmm yes maybe that is what others have had success with. I don’t know if I should purchase and start a points inquiry, but am afraid they will come back with it doesn’t apply as it can’t be combined.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Sep 1, 2005
10556 posts
5634 upvotes
Markham
Optom2018 wrote: I wonder if this works? Doesn’t say it cannot he combined
Did u read it. It's like they could cite one of three below.

"Certain restrictions apply"
"This offer cannot be combined ..."
"Customers will automatically receive the best of the available offers"
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2014
3417 posts
3066 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Well damn that's disappointing. I was going to buy Pokemon Ultra Sun and Moon for $79.98+tax and 23,700 points back but I guess not now! Would've effectively been $29.50 each pre-tax.

Separately,
20% off would be $39.99+tax + 585 points each
20x would be $49.99+tax + 14,700 points each

20x makes the price effectively $36.98 pre-tax, which is the cheaper option, but I have no issues buying them used in this case because on a Double Discount day at EB I can get them for $27.99+tax with Onyx so I'd rather save $9 per. With the stacking I could easily justify the extra $1.50 for new.
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2011
1188 posts
1661 upvotes
Toronto
chemicalxv wrote: Well damn that's disappointing. I was going to buy Pokemon Ultra Sun and Moon for $79.98+tax and 23,700 points back but I guess not now! Would've effectively been $29.50 each pre-tax.

Separately,
20% off would be $39.99+tax + 585 points each
20x would be $49.99+tax + 14,700 points each

20x makes the price effectively $36.98 pre-tax, which is the cheaper option, but I have no issues buying them used in this case because on a Double Discount day at EB I can get them for $27.99+tax with Onyx so I'd rather save $9 per. With the stacking I could easily justify the extra $1.50 for new.
If your 20x offer does not say it cannot be combined in bold letters, then it’s worth a try.

Both offers have combined before.
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2002
3452 posts
197 upvotes
Newfoundland (Former…
Anyone else successful? Did they actually fix it? Would be very disappointing if they did as I was waiting for this promo.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Dec 1, 2003
20857 posts
3304 upvotes
YUL
Dealz101 wrote: Yes I know but as other have had success doing this and their are charts with the 2 combined I wanted to ask for their input. Thanks :)
I'm aware it's been done before but it's very YMMV. DOn't count on it. If it happens, consider yourself lucky.
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2008
1581 posts
629 upvotes
Do the Wednesday offer actually get activated at 9pm est or 9m pst on Tuesday? Or have they stopped that
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jun 13, 2010
2345 posts
1977 upvotes
GTA
Dealz101 wrote: 20% off with 20x points did not work for me. I am at shoppers now an just tried getting the PS4 pro, cashier applied the 20% off coupon which gave $100 off. but the 20x points didn’t apply. I only got 4785 regular points. She just did a refund and say she will
check again but claims that 20x points can’t be combined and that is why it didn’t show up. Anyone one else have a similar problem?

I did have the cashier ring it in again but without the 20% discount and just the 20X points and it appears that the 20x points has not been properly loaded as it did not show the proper points when she rang it in. It still showed only receiving the regular points.
pulsar wrote:
Judging by the time stamp on the post and assuming you are in the East, I suspect this is for Wednesday and not for today's Friends & Family event.
Just a possible explanation on why your whole family has it.
MichaelS376229 wrote: Just went and checked out with a bunch of household things, got my normal points but not the 20x points. Which is a shame because I only had about three items that qualified for the 20% off. Contacted PCO to see if they have anything to say...
I think the 20x points is for Wednesday only and that's why people are only getting the normal amount of points today. Maybe there is a mistake in the app showing this as active today, on my PC it shows tomorrow only.
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2002
3452 posts
197 upvotes
Newfoundland (Former…
tew wrote: I think the 20x points is for Wednesday only and that's why people are only getting the normal amount of points today. Maybe there is a mistake in the app showing this as active today, on my PC it shows tomorrow only.
Mine shows loaded and not greyed out. It shows it ends tomorrow though. Usually it's one day.
Member
Feb 19, 2010
490 posts
178 upvotes
Port Coquitlam
I know shoppers has a bunch of apple accessories and such but do they have Apple TVs ever?
Newbie
Jul 7, 2009
58 posts
22 upvotes
Regina SK
I have a 20x points that says it is valid for today. I asked on the live chat if it would stack with the 20% off. Apparently the 20x is supposed to be valid for tomorrow only and what it is showing now is a mistake.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Mar 12, 2005
9639 posts
1800 upvotes
Victoria
Anyone seen what the price would be on an xbox one x? I wonder if this would make them cheaper than the recent e3 sales?
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2002
3452 posts
197 upvotes
Newfoundland (Former…
addispartans wrote: I have a 20x points that says it is valid for today. I asked on the live chat if it would stack with the 20% off. Apparently the 20x is supposed to be valid for tomorrow only and what it is showing now is a mistake.
So are they honoring it? Some people are buying things because of the 20x. Post if anyone has successfully gotten it. Plus don't want to buy and return as electronics, they usually don't allow to be returned.
Newbie
Jan 27, 2007
34 posts
17 upvotes
Calgary
Jeff146 wrote: So are they honoring it? Some people are buying things because of the 20x. Post if anyone has successfully gotten it. Plus don't want to buy and return as electronics, they usually don't allow to be returned.
Good question. I have this on my app as well. But on my desktop it shows the 20X starts tomorrow.

Top