Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Shoppers Drug Mart

Shoppers bonus event

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 12th, 2020 5:58 pm
Deal Guru
Apr 10, 2011
12749 posts
25715 upvotes
Montreal
tmonies wrote:
  • Quick question even though the event is over, is bonus redemption only valid for in-store purchases?
  • Based on some of the data points, it seems possible to have overlapping 20X points (on remaining balance) offer and bonus redemption, correct?
  • If the event were to reappear, has SDM ever offered bonus redemption for online purchases?
The only thing I can say for certainty about this is that a bonus redemption event WILL be back.
It comes back about once a month.
Usually, 20 X the points and bonus redemption do not overlap unless you have a personal 20 X the points offer in your account.
If they DO overlap, then probably yes, you could get points for the balance after you redeemed points with a bonus.
I'm not sure but I think the bonus redemption event is valid for on-line purchases.
Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2008
1534 posts
406 upvotes
I am 1st time possible participant in this event (if I find something worth to spend), is beauty product qualified for this redemption?
Mar 30, 2018
79 posts
324 upvotes
Do they keep 32 smart / normal LED Tv... Looking for one if avlbl in GTA... if aby1 spot pls let me know the location.. TIA

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)