Expired Hot Deals

Shoppers Drug Mart

Shoppers Drug Mart 20X Point on $50.00 or more YMMV

  • Last Updated:
  • Jul 20th, 2020 5:41 pm
[OP]
Newbie
Mar 24, 2013
77 posts
175 upvotes

[Shoppers Drug Mart] Shoppers Drug Mart 20X Point on $50.00 or more YMMV

Got an offer for today and tomorrow for 20x the points for $50.00 or more.

YMMV
Last edited by Get-Me1 on Jul 20th, 2020 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
12 replies
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2002
7382 posts
7852 upvotes
Vancouver
Get-Me1 wrote: Got an offer for today and tomorrow for 50x the points.

YMMV
How is this a 'Hot Deal'?.. this is a personal offer, which most people get at least once a week.

Ron.
100% Upvote to post ratio! :)
Deal Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
7453 posts
4347 upvotes
Get-Me1 wrote: Got an offer for today and tomorrow for 50x the points.

YMMV
which one is it?
20X Point on $50.00 or more
50x the points
Deal Addict
May 1, 2011
1894 posts
2687 upvotes
Halifax
newfbc wrote: How is this a 'Hot Deal'?.. this is a personal offer, which most people get at least once a week.

Ron.
about as hot as mega redemption which happens like clockwork every 6 weeks or so, or hot as 20x on saturdays which happens almost every saturday. Both of which get lots of upvotes.
Deal Addict
Mar 23, 2017
1119 posts
1913 upvotes
Toronto
I got 10k on $50 spend
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2002
7382 posts
7852 upvotes
Vancouver
tdracer wrote: about as hot as mega redemption which happens like clockwork every 6 weeks or so, or hot as 20x on saturdays which happens almost every saturday. Both of which get lots of upvotes.
If everyone posted every personal offer they received in 'Hot Deals' .. 50% of the postings would be just those. :)

Ron.
100% Upvote to post ratio! :)
Deal Addict
May 1, 2011
1894 posts
2687 upvotes
Halifax
newfbc wrote: If everyone posted every personal offer they received in 'Hot Deals' .. 50% of the postings would be just those. :)

Ron.
oh, I agree. I am saying, to me, they all carry the same amount of excitement. Don't get me wrong, I use them all at various times, I just don't get the overall hotness of any of them.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 27, 2004
2021 posts
480 upvotes
Kelowna, BC
Assuming I didn't get anything in my app (I don't shop at SDM much) there's no way to get the deal?

Interested in picking up a PS4 game...
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2011
2362 posts
5128 upvotes
Mississauga
Oddly enough, I got a personalized offer today to get back 5k in points when spending $20 or more. I am only sharing as I have never received an offer like this before for such a low spend amount. As Ron said, 20X happens quite frequently and I really don't consider them hot deals anymore.
Sr. Member
Jun 25, 2018
516 posts
672 upvotes
Southern N.B.
jetertmac wrote: Oddly enough, I got a personalized offer today to get back 5k in points when spending $20 or more. I am only sharing as I have never received an offer like this before for such a low spend amount. ...
Same deal, 5K om $20, that was only good for a few days. Expired yesterday.
Got multiple quantities of 3 diff items, all on sale. ~$22.xx pre tax.
Worked out to 59.5% off, after taxes, off their normal high prices, 5K bonus, base pts, and world PCMC, so a good deal for me Smiling Face With Sunglasses
Deal Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
7453 posts
4347 upvotes
newfbc wrote: How is this a 'Hot Deal'?.. this is a personal offer, which most people get at least once a week.

Ron.
The SDM marketing people must be running out of ways to get people coming to the stores or advertising the same deal all the times. it is basically the same kind of deal that range from 25% to 33% points for spending $20 to $75. They must use a random # generator to get the next deal for different people.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)