[Shoppers Drug Mart] Shoppers Drug Mart 20x Points when you spend $75 Online

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 25th, 2021 2:21 pm
[OP]
Aug 30, 2020
60 posts
159 upvotes

[Shoppers Drug Mart] Shoppers Drug Mart 20x Points when you spend $75 Online

Shoppers Drug Mart has another 20x points when you spend $75 or more on anything online. Expires Jan 24th. Great for buying Nintendo and Sony PS5 video games and accessories. This is equal to 30% and works out even better on bonus redemption days.

Bonus redemption event coming next weekend. See thread here:
shoppers-drug-mart-bonus-redemption-eve ... 3-2440066/
Images
  • SDM Screenshot.png
Last edited by BCDeal on Jan 23rd, 2021 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
41 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2010
2425 posts
330 upvotes
Burnaby
good to know.
ASUS RAMPAGE II EXTREME; i7-950; GTX 560; 16G Mem; 2TB HD; 24x DVD-RAM;
Oct 18, 2019
51 posts
105 upvotes
Toronto
Can anyone please help me on understanding the actual amount Of points I will get if I buy a AirPods pro with PC financial world elite card with a 20X points offer ?
Thanks in advance!!
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2011
1001 posts
1066 upvotes
Toronto
xtremesam wrote: Can anyone please help me on understanding the actual amount Of points I will get if I buy a AirPods pro with PC financial world elite card with a 20X points offer ?
Thanks in advance!!
Price $330
Base 4,950
20x offer 94,050

Total points you would get today is 99,000

Elite MC get you another 30 pts per dollar spent. That's is about 11,187 if you are in Ontario.
Total is about 110k points for buying the air pods pro. That's about $110 value or $165 on bonus redemption event.
Jul 2, 2007
574 posts
143 upvotes
Canada
Can't get this to show up in my optimum account when I click the load offer on the Shoppers website. Does anyone actually have this showing in their offers? I only have a 20x offer for $50 or more spend in store.
[OP]
Aug 30, 2020
60 posts
159 upvotes
speedway84 wrote: Can't get this to show up in my optimum account when I click the load offer on the Shoppers website. Does anyone actually have this showing in their offers? I only have a 20x offer for $50 or more spend in store.
This offer is online only. When you add items over $75 to your cart you will see the bonus points added.
Dec 4, 2013
833 posts
155 upvotes
Surrey, BC (GVR)
speedway84 wrote: Can't get this to show up in my optimum account when I click the load offer on the Shoppers website. Does anyone actually have this showing in their offers? I only have a 20x offer for $50 or more spend in store.
It doesn't show in mine either, but if you go to the webpage it shows up after a bit.

https://shop.shoppersdrugmart.ca/20x?hi ... x-75-wk3_1
Please check my feedback:
RFD
HWC
Heatware
Oct 18, 2019
51 posts
105 upvotes
Toronto
tonershop wrote: Price $330
Base 4,950
20x offer 94,050

Elite MC get you another 30 pts per dollar spent. That's is about 11,187 if you are in Ontario.
Total is about 110k points for buying the air pods pro. That's about $110 value or $165 on bonus redemption event.

Thank you very very much....now I understand the calculation.
May 29, 2006
94 posts
34 upvotes
I have a question, I have this offer in my app but it's if I spend over $50. My question is, I'm looking to buy a Nintendo Switch and Mario Kart, is this offer for the total amount, or is it for one item only and does the offer go away once it's been used?

Also what's my chances of finding a switch and Mario kart in store?
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2002
5435 posts
4078 upvotes
Vancouver
SiR_JDM wrote: I have a question, I have this offer in my app but it's if I spend over $50. My question is, I'm looking to buy a Nintendo Switch and Mario Kart, is this offer for the total amount, or is it for one item only and does the offer go away once it's been used?

APP personal offers are UNRELATED to ONLINE offers! EVERYONE gets the ONLINE offer(and can be used multiple times)... your APP offer is for IN STORE use, only by you, and generally ONE TIME use.

If you have this in your APP and use it IN STORE, you will get 20x on the entire amount before tax as long as you spend over the minimum indicated.

Ron.
Dec 23, 2009
132 posts
6 upvotes
SiR_JDM wrote: I have a question, I have this offer in my app but it's if I spend over $50. My question is, I'm looking to buy a Nintendo Switch and Mario Kart, is this offer for the total amount, or is it for one item only and does the offer go away once it's been used?

The offer you have in your app will be single use and applies to all items in the transaction.

Finding a switch in store will be tough.
Dec 19, 2018
40 posts
60 upvotes
They have the new Samsung tablet s7? For retail price

Which makes the 20x points on it extremely hot
Dec 26, 2018
12 posts
18 upvotes
The small print on the web page says

Offer valid online only. Offer valid on the purchase total of eligible products, in a single transaction, using a valid PC Optimum card after discounts and redemptions and before taxes. Maximum 20,000 points per offer regardless of total dollar spent on transaction. Excludes delivery charges, and any other products as we determine from time to time. Cannot be combined with any other PC Optimum points promotions or offers or points earning rates based on payment method. See terms & conditions for redemption restrictions.

They put a limit in how many points you can earn

Unless I'm reading this wrong?
Last edited by 1pixel on Jan 23rd, 2021 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2002
5435 posts
4078 upvotes
Vancouver
1pixel wrote: The small print on the web page says

Offer valid online only. Offer valid on the purchase total of eligible products, in a single transaction, using a valid PC Optimum card after discounts and redemptions and before taxes. Maximum 20,000 points per offer regardless of total dollar spent on transaction. Excludes delivery charges, and any other products as we determine from time to time. Cannot be combined with any other PC Optimum points promotions or offers or points earning rates based on payment method. See terms & conditions for redemption restrictions.

They put a limit in how many points you can earn
No they haven't. Think about it... 20x on the minimum spend of $75 would be 22500 points... so with a 20k max you wouldn't be able to earn that even.

This is a misprint that they've published on the last few of these sales. There's NO maximum earn.

Ron.
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2014
1393 posts
3989 upvotes
Calgary, AB
newfbc wrote: No they haven't. Think about it... 20x on the minimum spend of $75 would be 22500 points... so with a 20k max you wouldn't be able to earn that even.

This is a misprint that they've published on the last few of these sales. There's NO maximum earn.

Ron.
Agreed, and to add to this, add an item to your cart and proceed to the checkout where it estimates your points. Take a screenshot if you are worried as it clearly shows the points you will earn before finalizing the transaction.
Dec 4, 2014
90 posts
36 upvotes
Longueuil
Hi! First time redeemer here. I created a PC I'd, linked it to my optimum card.

Once I go online and go through the checkout process, I don't see the points anywhere in the order summary.

Are the points added after the transaction is complete?
I'm trying to buy Mario Kart 8 deluxe.

Thanks!
Aug 18, 2010
52 posts
26 upvotes
toronto
When the Xbox series S/X and PS5 come back in stock, this is going to be the steal of the year
Dec 26, 2018
12 posts
18 upvotes
Just tried it and the points show up! I couldn't see it on mobile web view (not the app)
blyndfyre wrote: Agreed, and to add to this, add an item to your cart and proceed to the checkout where it estimates your points. Take a screenshot if you are worried as it clearly shows the points you will earn before finalizing the transaction.
Jan 22, 2021
1 posts
I just bought a switch, controller and game and the points claimed we're also on the email I recieved.

172,000 points. What's this worth in real life?
Dec 23, 2015
328 posts
228 upvotes
Kingston, ON
tonershop wrote: Price $330
Base 4,950
20x offer 94,050

Does this make it a good deal for airpods pro?