10 upvotes
Oral-B toothbrushe replacement heads 5 for $18 looks a good deal
Sep 9, 2017
162 posts
63 upvotes
Winnipeg
bcameron3 wrote:
Nov 15th, 2017 7:12 pm
The 10% off stamps is kind of an interesting deal. I've never seen a discount on stamps before other than clearance stamps from Canada Post.
Really? It's pretty common here in Winnipeg. Rexall has books of stamps 10% off around once a month. SDM does it as well, maybe a little less often than Rexall (or possibly I just notice it less).
Sep 27, 2009
143 posts
32 upvotes
Toronto
theboschman wrote:
Nov 15th, 2017 7:36 pm
I can’t remember who… But sharp was bought by someone else so they might actually be the same TV.
so according to Consumer Reports, "RCA is produced by a Korean firm named On Corporation. Sharp TVs are manufactured by the Chinese TV brand Hisense, which also bought Sharp's TV manufacturing plant in Mexico."

https://www.consumerreports.org/lcd-led ... they-seem/
Sep 10, 2017
146 posts
15 upvotes
sumtimw0ng wrote:
Nov 15th, 2017 7:44 pm
on sale? you luck out. the 20% wasn't supposed to be applied on sale items. definitely a great deal
I bought the same for 509 with tax with sdm cards and got back 105k points worth 180$cad in sdm points. I had the 20x for today. So it's like 330 cad which is a good deal i think. Rfd experts would know better. I don't have points to use. So I thought this is the best deal to go for instead of waiting for the nov 18 sale. Btw please let me know what threads to follow to get good deals on the games. The Xbox pass is so expensive as compared to psn. I have 14 day trial for Xbox pass that came with the console. Can I use that to download any free games?
Nov 20, 2011
154 posts
77 upvotes
NORTH YORK
z613 wrote:
Nov 15th, 2017 12:43 pm
Will there be a better deal than the 55" Technicolor @$379 come Black Friday? Should I wait or buy?
Rcss will most likely carry the haier 55 4k for 400$ for black friday.
Deal Addict
May 16, 2005
2200 posts
326 upvotes
Can anyone provide details on the camera lens in the ad and do they sell Nikon DSLRs?
Aug 25, 2015
953 posts
216 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Rogues2017 wrote:
Nov 15th, 2017 11:32 pm
I bought the same for 509 with tax with sdm cards and got back 105k points worth 180$cad in sdm points. I had the 20x for today. So it's like 330 cad which is a good deal i think. Rfd experts would know better. I don't have points to use. So I thought this is the best deal to go for instead of waiting for the nov 18 sale. Btw please let me know what threads to follow to get good deals on the games. The Xbox pass is so expensive as compared to psn. I have 14 day trial for Xbox pass that came with the console. Can I use that to download any free games?
the 14 day trial won't let you download any free gold game. you'll need a membership. there's usually some sale around like costco or that gaming deal website that pops up frequently especially truer at this time of year.

as for games, BF is around the corner and there's also the source clearance deal that comes and go. otherwise, its a case of waiting like around E3, there's usually a 20% off (i think) on preorders. this weekend at SDM, there's games at $50. also look in their clearance bin, there's some very good games in it. its YMMV though as its a per store basis
Sep 10, 2017
146 posts
15 upvotes
sumtimw0ng wrote:
Nov 16th, 2017 8:11 am
the 14 day trial won't let you download any free gold game. you'll need a membership. there's usually some sale around like costco or that gaming deal website that pops up frequently especially truer at this time of year.

as for games, BF is around the corner and there's also the source clearance deal that comes and go. otherwise, its a case of waiting like around E3, there's usually a 20% off (i think) on preorders. this weekend at SDM, there's games at $50. also look in their clearance bin, there's some very good games in it. its YMMV though as its a per store basis
I mostly like racing games but havent tried others. so are there any time management games or strategy games that i can try. is there a ratings website that i can follow to know more about the kind of games and their ratings, that will help me lot. Thank you. :)
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2008
4967 posts
2245 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Rogues2017 wrote:
Nov 16th, 2017 8:47 am
I mostly like racing games but havent tried others. so are there any time management games or strategy games that i can try. is there a ratings website that i can follow to know more about the kind of games and their ratings, that will help me lot. Thank you. :)
Metacritic is my go-to
When given enough time, all threads on RFD can and will go off on a tangent.
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
2825 posts
1258 upvotes
Anyone knows what other games are $49.99 beside NHL and. Assassin creed? Would love if someone can updated
Jul 28, 2010
815 posts
391 upvotes
aeba7 wrote:
Nov 16th, 2017 9:22 am
Metacritic is my go-to
I recommend www.opencritic.com more. Metacrtic doesn't weigh the scores of all publications equally which results in sites like IGN and Gamespot skewing scores heavily towards their own ratings.
Dec 25, 2009
383 posts
66 upvotes
Question about SDM return/exchange :

Does SDM do exchange of something wrong with Xbox console? Or do they just push u to Microsoft?

I've seen some Xbox one s have unbalanced noisy fans so if i end up with something like that, want to know if it will be possible to exchange.
Feb 5, 2015
107 posts
93 upvotes
Toronto
wadokai wrote:
Nov 17th, 2017 3:39 am
Question about SDM return/exchange :

Does SDM do exchange of something wrong with Xbox console? Or do they just push u to Microsoft?

I've seen some Xbox one s have unbalanced noisy fans so if i end up with something like that, want to know if it will be possible to exchange.
Its very rare a store does a return or exchange on electronic. But its a very safe assumption that it it will be final sale and you would have to deal with Microsoft.
Sep 10, 2017
146 posts
15 upvotes
Jotamide wrote:
Nov 16th, 2017 7:20 pm
I recommend www.opencritic.com more. Metacrtic doesn't weigh the scores of all publications equally which results in sites like IGN and Gamespot skewing scores heavily towards their own ratings.
Thank you. I will try that web site as well