Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Shoppers Drug Mart

Shopper's Drug Mart/Pharmaprix Super Spend Your Points Event - Black Friday Flyer

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 28th, 2018 9:43 am
Deal Expert
Oct 9, 2003
18045 posts
980 upvotes
Did anyone find a PSVR bundle? I couldn't find one at all in North Edmonton
Banned
Nov 28, 2016
22791 posts
3321 upvotes
Out west
I was able to get the RDR2 bundle. Had 200K in point, which equaled $260 off. Got the 60K in bonus points as well as the regular, so back up to 71K worth of points. Had a $25 virtual visa card they allowed so I got the pack for $240 taxs in.

While Ive been searching for the Limited Spider-Man PS4 edition, unless I want to pay inflated prices by gougers, I decided to give that up and just get this Pro edition
Nov 16, 2006
233 posts
50 upvotes
zxcai18 wrote: $10 man just pick up one 1.** thing
The cashier just wants you out asap. He said I could just use my points to pay for the switch bundle. He punched in 300k and was ready to check me out. Then I said what about the remaining $ left over ? Do I get it back? “No. “ wth! If i didn’t say anything would’ve wasted some$.
Ended up getting a pro controller but having second thoughts as it’s cheaper elsewhere.
How does sdm handle returns with point$? I can spend $70+on something else and switch?
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2013
1722 posts
1627 upvotes
St Catharines
Cuzdan1 wrote: Just picked up a PS4 Red Dead bundle for 399.99 ($100 off). Had the 20x points offer, so works out to around $332 after points value. Was at Findlay Creek Shoppers in Ottawa
Damn... Tempted to take a Sunday afternoon drive. The console savings would offset my gas, but since I could use my points and my 20x I would still be “saving” money Face With Tears Of Joy
Nov 23, 2011
17 posts
TORONTO
Anyone know if any stores that still have the Mario cart bundle in stock??
Aug 23, 2009
379 posts
88 upvotes
Cuzdan1 wrote: Not a troll post. I was just there again this am and they still have the Non- bundle Pro. Posts like yours is why some people don’t post.

What location is this ?
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2006
2279 posts
2192 upvotes
walleye187 wrote: Just got ps4 pro. 114 all in. Thanks op!!
Lucky you to get PS4 Pro. I was hunting without any results as most carried PS4 Spiderman bundle.
Happily ended with a Nintendo Switch Mario and Fire HD 8 with 300k redemption.
Also noticed on my balance has Netflix bonus 10k added but still short of 25k to take advantage of 70k redemption.
Now have to start adding points for the coming BD sale.

[{Oops! Netflix GC bonus points 15k not 10k as stated above]
Last edited by imoo2u on Nov 25th, 2018 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Ninety percent of all human wisdom is the ability to mind your own business.”
— Robert A. Heinlein
Aug 23, 2009
379 posts
88 upvotes
imoo2u wrote: Lucky you to get PS4 Pro. I was hunting without any results as most carried PS4 Spiderman bundle.
Also noticed on my balance has Netflix bonus 10k added but still short of 25k to take advantage of 70k redemption.

I called the 1800 number a couple times and they told me every time there r no ps4 pros in stock anywhere. I just randomly called a sdm and they had stock and got lucky.
Sep 3, 2010
49 posts
2 upvotes
zxcai18 wrote: $10 man just pick up one 1.** thing
This happened to me. Didn’t realize until I got home. Got the switch and some other stuff and it used 290k and gave me 60k bonus. I messaged Optimum to see what I can do. Seems like a waste to not use the 300k
Nov 26, 2017
191 posts
48 upvotes
dbrien wrote: This happened to me. Didn’t realize until I got home. Got the switch and some other stuff and it used 290k and gave me 60k bonus. I messaged Optimum to see what I can do. Seems like a waste to not use the 300k
a good client will remind you of that like the person on conlin simcoe durham
Oct 6, 2018
589 posts
1082 upvotes
Reading through the posts in this thread is making me jealous becuase of all the bundles other SDMs carry! I'm lucky enough to find a regular console, let alone a bundle.

And that PS4 Pro deal...would've been all over that!
Oct 18, 2011
18 posts
53 upvotes
OTTAWA
walleye187 wrote: What location is this ?
South on Bank street in Ottawa. I think the address is around 4000 bank
Oct 18, 2011
18 posts
53 upvotes
OTTAWA
Winkle wrote: Dang, guess it was a sale in your store only as I didn't see this at my Shoppers yesterday (none of the Shoppers around me carry consoles, just controllers and a handful of games).

$100 off the RDR2 Pro bundle is a good deal, I haven't seen it discounted to that anywhere else, was hoping for that sale for BF myself.
I was really surprised to see it $100 off. Was going on ready to buy it at full price with the 20x points offer I had on my card. I don’t think that location got the Spider-Man bundle, so maybe they gave a discount on the Pro instead.
Nov 23, 2018
3 posts
Torque wrote: Nintendo used to be shipped by courier. Not sure if that's still the case.
If it is, then there's still hope.
Did you try Moose Jaw?
Actually, I went to Moose Jaw today, but they told me they just sold the last one switch (with mario) out, but I saw PS4 PRO with Red Dead II! And I got the last one!! Thank you so much!
Apr 23, 2018
41 posts
1 upvote
imoo2u wrote: Lucky you to get PS4 Pro. I was hunting without any results as most carried PS4 Spiderman bundle.
location please for the PS4 Spiderman bundle. Thanks!
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2006
2279 posts
2192 upvotes
Jsl611 wrote: location please for the PS4 Spiderman bundle. Thanks!
Sorry, I am unable help you.

I can't confirm PS4 Spiderman bundle availability at my nearest Pharmaprix as I shopped on 24th.
A number of people bought them ahead in queue before I bought my stuffs.
I guess they were sold quickly from what I saw on that day.

To avoid disappointment, give a phone call to your nearest SDM/Pharmaprix before you go.
“Ninety percent of all human wisdom is the ability to mind your own business.”
— Robert A. Heinlein
Apr 23, 2018
41 posts
1 upvote
imoo2u wrote: Sorry, I am unable help you.

I can't confirm PS4 Spiderman bundle availability at my nearest Pharmaprix as I shopped on 24th.
A number of people bought them ahead in queue before I bought my stuffs.
I guess they were sold quickly from what I saw on that day.

To avoid disappointment, give a phone call to your nearest SDM/Pharmaprix before you go.

Thanks for the info. Im leaning towards giving up and buying xbox minecraft bundle. I have tried calling almost everywhere and it seems like its all sold out. Also the asking price on kijiji is crazy!
Nov 14, 2017
376 posts
696 upvotes
Ended up going to Shoppers and picking up the base model Switch for $379 and got 113,000ish points.

I used 70,000 points to get $95 off Zelda BOTW and a $15 filler. I then had to go to another Shoppers and get Pokemon Let's Go Evee and used 60,000 points and paid around $30-$40 for the game in the end. Had I have had more than 20,000 points before I started, I could have done the 140,000 for $200 redemption but my local store isn't the brightest and I didn't feel like spending a ton on useless stuff just to make up the 7000 difference to get there.

All and all, I feel like I got 2 games for like $30ish, which makes me happy.
Sep 5, 2017
180 posts
58 upvotes
halifax
i got nintendo switch today [not bundle as OOS]
paid 380+ tax. and get 113.000 point.

and i saw my pc app has another 20x promotion for tue.
should i return switch and wait till tue for stock , buy again for bundle on tue?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)