Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Shoppers Drug Mart

Shopper's Drug Mart/Pharmaprix Super Spend Your Points Event - Black Friday Flyer

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 28th, 2018 9:43 am
Aug 31, 2012
122 posts
86 upvotes
Barrie
dbrien wrote: This happened to me. Didn’t realize until I got home. Got the switch and some other stuff and it used 290k and gave me 60k bonus. I messaged Optimum to see what I can do. Seems like a waste to not use the 300k
Same thing happened to me. Went back same day to have it remedied and they said there’s nothing they can do. Let me know if you have any luck.
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2006
1097 posts
671 upvotes
Vancouver
Marine Cambie Shoppers has two Xbox and 2 RCA tv in stock just now.
Feb 14, 2010
102 posts
32 upvotes
Picked up the Beats Studio 3 and the X-Box One S with NBA 2K19. Had to call around a few stores to find stock. Used 300K points for $450. St. Clair & Bathurst in Toronto.
Jun 9, 2003
359 posts
5 upvotes
Anyone know what the stock situation is like for Nintendo switch (ideally mario cart bundle) in Cambridge/Kitchener/Waterloo/Guelph area?

Was planning on the walmart bundle, but no luck last night with their website. Looks like I have a 20x coupon for Tuesday at SDM.
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2015
2089 posts
2090 upvotes
Durham Region
Anyone spot ps4 pro’s with red dead 2 in Durham region anywhere? Got a 20x offer tomorrow
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2002
8187 posts
9554 upvotes
Vancouver
Just a reminder... the Spend Your Points event ends today.

Ron.
100% Upvote to post ratio! :)
Nov 7, 2012
208 posts
31 upvotes
Markham
Looking for a pokeball plus.. did anyone see a shoppers with these in stock ?
Nov 25, 2012
103 posts
36 upvotes
Montreal
There were 3-4 RDR2 PS4 Pro's in Montreal at the Pharmaprix on 2635 Ave Van Horne. That was on Saturday night, I reckon they're still there. (They're kinda scattered all over the place behind the electronics desk, some on the floor).
Nov 25, 2018
1 posts
I'm at North York and have been to at least 10 locations looking for the Nintendo Switch but none of them had it.
The one at Leslie & York Mills told us this morning they'll have more coming this afternoon around 5 pm, but when we got there around 4 pm, the stuff just told us the shipping won't come until tomorrow.
Now I'm tired and frustrated.
I feel like Shoppers doesn't really want people to super spend their points on good deals.
Anyway, if anyone can still find one near GTA area in the last few hours, PLEASE DO TELL ME!
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2011
2680 posts
6237 upvotes
Windsor
Bread0131 wrote: I'm at North York and have been to at least 10 locations looking for the Nintendo Switch but none of them had it.
The one at Leslie & York Mills told us this morning they'll have more coming this afternoon around 5 pm, but when we got there around 4 pm, the stuff just told us the shipping won't come until tomorrow.
I feel like Shoppers doesn't really want people to super spend their points on good deals.
Anyway, if anyone can still find one near GTA area in the last few hours, PLEASE DO TELL ME!
Found any PS4s? Thanks
Deal Addict
Jan 3, 2013
1046 posts
4135 upvotes
Toronto
Bread0131 wrote: I'm at North York and have been to at least 10 locations looking for the Nintendo Switch but none of them had it.
The one at Bayview, just north of Davisville (1601 Bayview Ave) had two around 3pm today.
Sep 5, 2017
180 posts
58 upvotes
halifax
are they selling mario party with joy con bundle?
Nov 17, 2014
596 posts
608 upvotes
QC
I found a bundle at SDM yesterday night at 9.50pm. They had received 3 or 4. Went in with no real excitement ( as i had done ALL the SDM close to me), saw one on the counter reserved for a client, asked the super friendly guy, he said yeah we have loads (4) LOL.
SDM close to jean talon metro in MTL. They still seemed to have a Legion laptop and an xbox. PS4 are all sold out now. Got an amazing deal as i had a 20x points (approx 70k) on the ps4 purchase + sony's fantastic pricing for ps4. It's rare to have stars align like that to get the most out of the points! Love SDM now :D
Deal Expert
Oct 30, 2006
16321 posts
7966 upvotes
Instead of running around, I recommend calling and asking for stock. Hit 4 and then 3 for photo finishing (you usually get rerouted to customer service anyway).

Use Google Maps, search for Shoppers, sort by distance, and go down the list.
Sep 3, 2010
49 posts
2 upvotes
aceblade wrote: Same thing happened to me. Went back same day to have it remedied and they said there’s nothing they can do. Let me know if you have any luck.
They gave me some bonus points to make up for it. Still a waste but better. I’m fine with it. I got a switch with basically points only. There is a 15x today I may take advantage of too.
Aug 31, 2012
122 posts
86 upvotes
Barrie
dbrien wrote: They gave me some bonus points to make up for it. Still a waste but better. I’m fine with it. I got a switch with basically points only. There is a 15x today I may take advantage of too.
I feel your pain. I'm hoping they will be good to me point wise too.
Jun 9, 2003
359 posts
5 upvotes
found a switch in Cambridge with the super smash game voucher included, but it was ringing up for $469.
Nov 17, 2014
596 posts
608 upvotes
QC
For those interested, before sony pricing ends, Pharmaprix Jarry (montreal) still has 4 or 5 PLAYSTATION4 controllers (silver, green camo, not sure for the other colours). They have a lot of Xbox controllers too. Xbox got no love this black friday.
Combine this with the Pharmaprix get 10 000 points when you sign up for mobile offers makes a controller 49.99 + tx - 10$ (or more, depending when you use your points).