Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2018

[Shoppers Drug Mart] Shopper's Drug Mart/Pharmaprix Super Spend Your Points Event - Black Friday Flyer

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 28th, 2018 9:43 am
Apr 23, 2018
40 posts
1 upvote
imoo2u wrote:
Nov 25th, 2018 1:39 pm
Lucky you to get PS4 Pro. I was hunting without any results as most carried PS4 Spiderman bundle.
Happily ended with a Nintendo Switch Mario and Fire HD 8 with 300k redemption.
Also noticed on my balance has Netflix bonus 10k added but still short of 25k to take advantage of 70k redemption.
Now have to start adding points for the coming BD sale.
location please for the PS4 Spiderman bundle. Thanks!
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2006
1581 posts
1039 upvotes
Jsl611 wrote:
Nov 25th, 2018 5:16 pm
location please for the PS4 Spiderman bundle. Thanks!
Sorry, I am unable help you.

I can't confirm PS4 Spiderman bundle availability at my nearest Pharmaprix as I shopped on 24th.
A number of people bought them ahead in queue before I bought my stuffs.
I guess they were sold quickly from what I saw on that day.

To avoid disappointment, give a phone call to your nearest SDM/Pharmaprix before you go.
LIVE LONG and suffer ...

:arrow: PEACE :arrowl:

My Missus said " I don't tell you how to spend your $$, Don't tell me how to spend your $$."
Apr 23, 2018
40 posts
1 upvote
imoo2u wrote:
Nov 25th, 2018 5:48 pm
Sorry, I am unable help you.

I can't confirm PS4 Spiderman bundle availability at my nearest Pharmaprix as I shopped on 24th.
A number of people bought them ahead in queue before I bought my stuffs.
I guess they were sold quickly from what I saw on that day.

To avoid disappointment, give a phone call to your nearest SDM/Pharmaprix before you go.

Thanks for the info. Im leaning towards giving up and buying xbox minecraft bundle. I have tried calling almost everywhere and it seems like its all sold out. Also the asking price on kijiji is crazy!
Nov 14, 2017
125 posts
188 upvotes
Ended up going to Shoppers and picking up the base model Switch for $379 and got 113,000ish points.

I used 70,000 points to get $95 off Zelda BOTW and a $15 filler. I then had to go to another Shoppers and get Pokemon Let's Go Evee and used 60,000 points and paid around $30-$40 for the game in the end. Had I have had more than 20,000 points before I started, I could have done the 140,000 for $200 redemption but my local store isn't the brightest and I didn't feel like spending a ton on useless stuff just to make up the 7000 difference to get there.

All and all, I feel like I got 2 games for like $30ish, which makes me happy.
Sep 5, 2017
89 posts
7 upvotes
halifax
i got nintendo switch today [not bundle as OOS]
paid 380+ tax. and get 113.000 point.

and i saw my pc app has another 20x promotion for tue.
should i return switch and wait till tue for stock , buy again for bundle on tue?
Aug 31, 2012
76 posts
50 upvotes
Barrie
dbrien wrote:
Nov 25th, 2018 3:26 pm
This happened to me. Didn’t realize until I got home. Got the switch and some other stuff and it used 290k and gave me 60k bonus. I messaged Optimum to see what I can do. Seems like a waste to not use the 300k
Same thing happened to me. Went back same day to have it remedied and they said there’s nothing they can do. Let me know if you have any luck.
Dec 10, 2006
770 posts
174 upvotes
Japan
Marine Cambie Shoppers has two Xbox and 2 RCA tv in stock just now.
Feb 14, 2010
100 posts
31 upvotes
Picked up the Beats Studio 3 and the X-Box One S with NBA 2K19. Had to call around a few stores to find stock. Used 300K points for $450. St. Clair & Bathurst in Toronto.
Jun 9, 2003
355 posts
4 upvotes
Anyone know what the stock situation is like for Nintendo switch (ideally mario cart bundle) in Cambridge/Kitchener/Waterloo/Guelph area?

Was planning on the walmart bundle, but no luck last night with their website. Looks like I have a 20x coupon for Tuesday at SDM.
Nov 24, 2015
532 posts
331 upvotes
Durham Region
Anyone spot ps4 pro’s with red dead 2 in Durham region anywhere? Got a 20x offer tomorrow
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2002
3937 posts
1890 upvotes
Vancouver
Just a reminder... the Spend Your Points event ends today.

Ron.
Nov 7, 2012
159 posts
20 upvotes
Markham
Looking for a pokeball plus.. did anyone see a shoppers with these in stock ?
Nov 25, 2012
79 posts
26 upvotes
Montreal
There were 3-4 RDR2 PS4 Pro's in Montreal at the Pharmaprix on 2635 Ave Van Horne. That was on Saturday night, I reckon they're still there. (They're kinda scattered all over the place behind the electronics desk, some on the floor).
Nov 25, 2018
1 posts
I'm at North York and have been to at least 10 locations looking for the Nintendo Switch but none of them had it.
The one at Leslie & York Mills told us this morning they'll have more coming this afternoon around 5 pm, but when we got there around 4 pm, the stuff just told us the shipping won't come until tomorrow.
Now I'm tired and frustrated.
I feel like Shoppers doesn't really want people to super spend their points on good deals.
Anyway, if anyone can still find one near GTA area in the last few hours, PLEASE DO TELL ME!
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2011
1636 posts
1153 upvotes
Windsor
Bread0131 wrote:
Nov 26th, 2018 4:03 pm
I'm at North York and have been to at least 10 locations looking for the Nintendo Switch but none of them had it.
The one at Leslie & York Mills told us this morning they'll have more coming this afternoon around 5 pm, but when we got there around 4 pm, the stuff just told us the shipping won't come until tomorrow.
Now I'm tired and frustrated.
I feel like Shoppers doesn't really want people to super spend their points on good deals.
Anyway, if anyone can still find one near GTA area in the last few hours, PLEASE DO TELL ME!
Found any PS4s? Thanks