Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Shoppers Drug Mart

Shoppers : June 1st 10% off sportchek gift cards

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 19th, 2019 11:23 am
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2005
1643 posts
670 upvotes
mudd_stuffin wrote: Thanks, OP. Not as good as last time at Rexall etc. but I ran out after buying Raptors stuff this past week and can use more GC's just before the TSSC code expires.
I was told I couldnt use GC's and was rejected when i did. Though I think I've read some people were able to. YMMV
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2005
1011 posts
492 upvotes
Dustler6 wrote: I was told I couldnt use GC's and was rejected when i did. Though I think I've read some people were able to. YMMV
I used GC both at SC and Atmos using TSSC code. I'm planning to buy GC this weekend and do a return and rebuy worth $1500 Smiling Face With Smiling Eyes
Jan 23, 2014
93 posts
49 upvotes
Kamloops, BC
Miss the 20% off when we would buy 500 for the price of 400!
Deal Fanatic
Feb 19, 2017
5302 posts
3765 upvotes
Vancouver
TomRFD wrote: I'm not sure. I've never actually done that before so I don't know the rules surrounding that.
Cant speak for sportchek but i know you can with BB without any issues. I bought some items before and got GCs for xmas that i wanted to use (no reason to keep them longer than needed) and never had any issue going to BB to change payment tender (they just do a return and repurchase). Done the same with CT before (same group of stores). I assume its the same with sportchek.
Mar 23, 2004
47191 posts
13370 upvotes
Markham
TomRFD wrote: How long do you have to do that? I also placed one order online. I'd only end up saving a little over $20 but if I feel ambitious I might give it a try.
within two months...so lots of time
Dec 18, 2014
347 posts
425 upvotes
GTA
SDM told me it’s only $1.50 off $25 Sportchek gift cards, anyone have the same experience?
Jan 7, 2016
142 posts
88 upvotes
Calgary, AB
kyroshi wrote: SDM told me it’s only $1.50 off $25 Sportchek gift cards, anyone have the same experience?
Not for me, they initially used the wrong code to get the discount for my gift cards. I bought 100, 50, and 25 and they have to use 3 different codes.
Dec 9, 2011
44 posts
23 upvotes
Richmond
I just came back from the SDM in Richmond and they were not aware of the promotion... even after showing them their flyer, they were not able to give me the discount. The cashier said her system didn't have the promotion. Pretty ridiculous and a waste of gas lol.
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2017
1149 posts
993 upvotes
vivvibby wrote: I just came back from the SDM in Richmond and they were not aware of the promotion... even after showing them their flyer, they were not able to give me the discount. The cashier said her system didn't have the promotion. Pretty ridiculous and a waste of gas lol.
That's weird, I was able to purchase $500 at Richmond Center (the cashier had a slip with promo codes and manually took off 10%).
Dec 9, 2011
44 posts
23 upvotes
Richmond
oscar1999 wrote: That's weird, I was able to purchase $500 at Richmond Center (the cashier had a slip with promo codes and manually took off 10%).
I went to the one at Garden City/Blundell as the one at RC was sold out :P
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2003
4923 posts
552 upvotes
BC
Their system is diff than Canadian tire, SDM need to enter a code in order to get the discount
Deal Addict
Jan 27, 2007
1326 posts
1345 upvotes
I just bought 4 $50 gift cards (2 marks, 2 sport chek) at the lakeshore and Leslie sdm.
The cashier didn't know how to apply the promotion, waited 10 mins for help, then she ended up giving me $10 off per card instead of 10%.
So I got $200 for $160. Plus 3% PC MC WE.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2006
5023 posts
2217 upvotes
Winnipeg
Sportchek GC are 15% off starting June 6 in the Canadian Tire flyer...
Deal Fanatic
Jun 19, 2001
9142 posts
2815 upvotes
It is normal, ALL THE TIME, for some shoppers to have no idea it is advertised, and then no clue how to give the discount. Even ones where you've contacted SDM about it, next time same thing. You get the clerk to call the manger, and he has no idea. There is no hope for them
If you aren't willing to take small losses, then you will take big losses. This is my guarantee. -
Mark Minervini
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2017
2008 posts
1002 upvotes
Toronto
can i still get sportchek gc at discount? seems like this thread is pretty old.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 26, 2014
7543 posts
8299 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Can you please not bump old topics