Expired Hot Deals

[Shoppers Drug Mart] Shopper's Redemption Event 40%/30%/25% Back in Points, March 20 [YMMV]

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 21st, 2019 8:49 am
Apr 6, 2013
96 posts
98 upvotes
Hey OP,

You think you can share the excel file for downloading?
Deal Fanatic
Oct 21, 2015
9104 posts
54437 upvotes
Ontario
wild_warren wrote: Have 1,090,221 points and got 40% offer.
Have you used it before ?
COSTCO is closed on October 12 (Thanksgiving)
Saint-Hubert (Quebec) Costco = Oct 12 = 7AM - 6PM
Jan 18, 2016
615 posts
652 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
I got a $399 Camera yesterday with F&F 20% points which transforms into 30x points since SDM provides 1.5x points in PCO. So I got 120K points.
Today I can see this offer for 25% points back in redemption. Now I am guessing I would get only 100K points ($399 purchase) back with current offer if I return and re-buy since point back works exactly 25% and not 1.5x...... Am I correct as thats what I understood from spreadsheet the difference between 20x point offer and 25% point back offer.
Last edited by souvik126 on Mar 18th, 2019 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2012
2106 posts
1204 upvotes
Etobicoke
tdracer wrote: I am just saying that it's red flag deals, not red flag tries hard ,or red flag spreadsheet. To say you should upvote because of hard work and not downvote if it's a bad deal is really counter to the whole system anyways. Rather than take a downvote as a personal insult or an upvote as a koodos maybe just look at it for what it is..... a gauge of how good a deal is to the majority of users on RFD. It has right in the downvote reasons "unable to get the deal".

FYI I didn't downvote and rarely do, but really it just runs counter to my thoughts on the system that It doesn't matter how good or bad this deal is, when clearly it does so I made a comment.

These shopper deals happen literally multiple times per week with their various bonuses rotating on a regular basis. This is a pretty good promo IF you get it, but it appears most didn't get it ( I got a measly 7.5k for 40 spend ).

edit: and just like people have upvoted for the spreadsheet, any user can downvote as they see fit. I think as long as its not malicious go for it. One argument that downvoting discourages people to post, I can see and partially agree, but I can also look a the other side that if people continually post mediocre, or hard to get deals that don't apply it clutters up the site and people miss out on other deals. So I think there are arguments for and against. In the end, personally I put an upvote based primarily on the value of the deal to myself and only downvote where I believe it's a self promotion or scam or just not a deal at all. But I apologize for the comment. Like I said ,I was just pointing out I thought it being a deal or not was the primary reason a person should upvote or not.
Hey friend,
No hard feelings.

I also never thumbs down until it's self promotion or scam And no need to apologize.

That one sentence from me was wrong. We are all here for good deals.

No one should take thumbs down personally but I have seen may people take it seriously and get scared posting new deals.
Last edited by specialoffers on Mar 18th, 2019 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 21, 2015
9104 posts
54437 upvotes
Ontario
souvik126 wrote: I got a $399 Camera yesterday with F&F 20% points which transforms into 30x points since SDM provides 1.5x points in PCO. So I got 120K points.
Today I can see this offer for 25% points back in redemption. Now I am guessing I would get only 100K points ($399 purchase) back with current offer if I return and re-buy since point back is exactly 25% and not 1.5x...... Am I correct ?
ytd was not F&F 20% off. it was 20X pts (30% Rebate).

$400 + taxes = $452
pts = $120
Final = $332

F&F 20% off
$400 - 20% off + taxes = $361.60
Jun 19, 2017
505 posts
969 upvotes
Canada
I believe 20% off (either through F&F or Seniors day) PLUS 15x points should be included in the sheet. Definitely one of the best offers out there. : )
Feb 18, 2009
295 posts
145 upvotes
Brampton
Thatdealguy wrote: Have you used it before ?
I have for small groceries at Fortinos.
My last big purchase @ SDM was 20x points and gift card promo for Battlefront PS4
Feb 27, 2012
2 posts
Montreal, qc
It would be nice if the poster uploaded images large enough to be able to read them. Those 40%/30% Shoppers ads are impossibly small to read, and I can't find any such ads on Shoppers or PC Optimum sites.
Next time, please post full size pictures, so people can actually read them.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 21, 2015
9104 posts
54437 upvotes
Ontario
wild_warren wrote: I have for small groceries at Fortinos.
My last big purchase @ SDM was 20x points and gift card promo for Battlefront PS4
probably that's why. I also received this 2 months ago and used it. Probably that's why most of us did not receive it.
Nov 22, 2017
126 posts
119 upvotes
Winnipeg
Patiently waiting for this to hopefully show up on my account. Have 1,4M points sitting there, and have been saving them to grab a switch
Oct 18, 2011
330 posts
208 upvotes
Regina
tdracer wrote: It kind of does. really.
exactly, it is a deal forum anyway.
it is like you submit your homework with good hand writting and nice figures but if the answer is wrong... you wont get any marks from your teacher.
Deal Addict
Oct 5, 2004
1065 posts
894 upvotes
Vancouver
never had this type of deal yet on my account, 140k points, and nothing this time. Angry Face
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2011
1188 posts
1661 upvotes
Toronto
mitchellsegal wrote: It would be nice if the poster uploaded images large enough to be able to read them. Those 40%/30% Shoppers ads are impossibly small to read, and I can't find any such ads on Shoppers or PC Optimum sites.
You must be using your phone to view. View on your desktop and everything is big enough to read. Plus, those 40-30% ads would never show up on the website since they are personal offers and if you did not see them on your app then you did not get them.
Nov 27, 2017
40 posts
370 upvotes
Edmonton
mitchellsegal wrote: It would be nice if the poster uploaded images large enough to be able to read them. Those 40%/30% Shoppers ads are impossibly small to read, and I can't find any such ads on Shoppers or PC Optimum sites.
If you're on a desktop you can right click and View Image: https://postimg.cc/dkDCBTFr

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)