Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Shoppers Drug Mart

Spend $50 on OLG Gift Card, receive 10,000 Optimum points (Nov 2nd - 8th)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 3rd, 2019 4:37 pm
Jun 27, 2007
449 posts
420 upvotes
Actually I stand corrected. I tried it this evening at a Petro Canada and they said they're not set up for it yet. Prior to today I had no problems at Esso & Shell stations. It looks like successful redemption will vary from store to store.
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2006
1248 posts
785 upvotes
turbine wrote: Actually I stand corrected. I tried it this evening at a Petro Canada and they said they're not set up for it yet. Prior to today I had no problems at Esso & Shell stations. It looks like successful redemption will vary from store to store.
they seem to be having lots of issues with these cards. I've emailed OLG, and they said they're having issues on their end. When the attendants enter or scan the card, they would get a Please try again. So it's hit and miss if your card will go through. Am i the only one having this issue?
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2006
1248 posts
785 upvotes
HungJai wrote: I got my points as well

$950 = 190K in points :) (9x$100 1x$50)
Did you have to do an inquiry to get your 190k points since you bought $100.00 cards? i want to do this for the coming week, the $50.00 cards are such a hassle to redeem. But i don't want shoppers to argue with me that I only get 10K per purchase. Thanks!
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2006
1298 posts
246 upvotes
Stouffville
bobobee wrote: Did you have to do an inquiry to get your 190k points since you bought $100.00 cards? i want to do this for the coming week, the $50.00 cards are such a hassle to redeem. But i don't want shoppers to argue with me that I only get 10K per purchase. Thanks!
I did make an inquiry with them they didn't seem to have a problem
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2006
1248 posts
785 upvotes
HungJai wrote: I did make an inquiry with them they didn't seem to have a problem
Thanks, i've done a couple of $100.00 transactions. I broke them up to one transaction each. Did you buy all $950.00 on one receipt?
I just dread going back and forth with them and fighting for my points back.
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2006
1298 posts
246 upvotes
Stouffville
bobobee wrote: Thanks, i've done a couple of $100.00 transactions. I broke them up to one transaction each. Did you buy all $950.00 on one receipt?
I just dread going back and forth with them and fighting for my points back.
Yep all in 1, but they had to do a pt adjustment
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2006
1248 posts
785 upvotes
HungJai wrote: Yep all in 1, but they had to do a pt adjustment
Thanks for the input. I think i'm gonna go back to doing $50.00, even though I hate holding up the line. I have a feeling I'm going to be fighting for the couple of $100.00 transactions that I did. sighhh

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)