Expired Hot Deals

Shoppers Drug Mart

Spend $75 on anything online, get 25,000 optimum points ($25)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 16th, 2021 7:38 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2012
4440 posts
7625 upvotes
Toronto
flyboy88 wrote: I got a shipping notification within 24 hours, however a week later it hasn’t actually been shipped. Canada post tracking just shows ‘electronic shipping lane created’, but no item yet to be received by Canada post.

Have you received your Apple Pencil yet? If not, does the tracking information show it’s actually on its way?

I’ve called in and they told me to wait until next week, and if it hasn’t shipped yet they will refund or reship.
ya ordered on sat got the Apple Pencil on Monday at 7:30am by this E24 shipping company, never heard of this company before but it was really quick.
Feb 17, 2015
85 posts
152 upvotes
Bolton
Thanks, so something is up with mine. They tried to say it could be a stock issue. Thanks for the info.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2012
4440 posts
7625 upvotes
Toronto
flyboy88 wrote: Thanks, so something is up with mine. They tried to say it could be a stock issue. Thanks for the info.
I have a feeling it might have sold out and they are waiting for the restock to ship it out. That's my guess. Although you ordered it before me... maybe diff facilities depending on location.
Oct 20, 2016
199 posts
381 upvotes
sumtimw0ng wrote: Don't forget to take a printscreen of the promo that shows the date promo. They could try to f you over. Better safe than sorry
They pulled this s*** on me. First time buying online from them and I didn't think I'd need to cover my butt like this. They should know what offers and promotions they're running and they obviously know what offers were available at what time. My $88 order was on October 3rd, within the offer window. Scam artists!

On that note, does anyone have a screenshot of the offer to share? Much appreciated if this is possible.