The 10K promo took over even though the cashier scanned that coupon
Dec 8, 2011
886 posts
794 upvotes
Toronto
andycwlai wrote:
May 21st, 2019 8:47 pm
The 10K promo took over even though the cashier scanned that coupon
Same thing happened to me, but I put in a points inquiry. The better offer should have kicked in. Now I’m waiting for my points, lots of issues during the weekend, so I am expecting to be waiting for a while.
Dec 25, 2017
893 posts
660 upvotes
This probably doesn't work, but will this coupon stack with the offer I have in my account (15,000pts on $50 spend) and maybe even the mobile text offer sign up coupon (10,000pts on $40 spend)? :D

$45 back in points on $60 spend probably is stretching it too much...
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2009
1860 posts
204 upvotes
The points didnt show up on my receipt after purchase, and the cashier told me it's not always instant. Did the points show up on your receipts right away?
Aug 23, 2012
850 posts
466 upvotes
Everywhere
djdestroyer wrote:
May 21st, 2019 2:37 pm
Thanks OP, my natural order came to $57.20 so I grabbed some mouth wash that was on sale in the nearest aisle. Great deal!

As a side note, it seems when companies give this many deals and bonus redemption weekends that something is wrong behind closed doors but doesn't Loblaws post massive profits each year? Like almost billion dollars per year net? They've definitely got my loyalty... I love PC products and their bonuses are amazing. The Metro down the street has less choice at higher prices and usually lesser quality for produce/meats/etc. My friend used to go there just because it was closer but then I brought him with me to Loblaws and he said never again and made the switch immediately. It's only like 5 mins more walking so it's well worth the time. God, I'm sounding like such a PC fan boy /rant
shoppers has a pretty high markup on their products. the stuff on sale is competitive with other retailers but are you going to buy $50 worth of milk and eggs?

and as others said, tying them to their brand and getting your shopping data is invaluable.
May 10, 2017
91 posts
44 upvotes
ExtraHoardernaire wrote:
May 22nd, 2019 12:33 am
shoppers has a pretty high markup on their products. the stuff on sale is competitive with other retailers but are you going to buy $50 worth of milk and eggs?

and as others said, tying them to their brand and getting your shopping data is invaluable.
Yup anything that is not on sale is almost double in price. The Superstore has better prices and rarely has any point offers
May 8, 2017
35 posts
17 upvotes
All these posts about tracking shopping habits and collecting data makes me wonder maybe that’s why they stop giving me 20x points on milk. Hmmm u guys might be onto something instead of just wearing tinfoil hats.
Dec 8, 2011
886 posts
794 upvotes
Toronto
Strategy wrote:
May 22nd, 2019 12:03 am
The points didnt show up on my receipt after purchase, and the cashier told me it's not always instant. Did the points show up on your receipts right away?
Text offers are always instant. System has been glitchy.

I did 3 shops and on two of them the points showed and the third, in app offer kicked in.

I put an inquiry and now I await.
Nov 26, 2017
46 posts
35 upvotes
ExtraHoardernaire wrote:
May 22nd, 2019 12:33 am

Nah, but you can buy a year's worth of shampoo, dental, and cleaning products.