Expired Hot Deals

Shoppers Drug Mart

Today only - Spend $60 and get 20k points ($20)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 7th, 2021 6:07 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Nov 24, 2019
91 posts
148 upvotes
Vancouver

[Shoppers Drug Mart] Today only - Spend $60 and get 20k points ($20)

Saw this on tiktok earlier, thought I'd share for anyone that may find it useful. I don't think it's a unique code but I haven't tested it myself so I can't confirm
Images
  • image.jpg
25 replies
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2002
6594 posts
6341 upvotes
Vancouver
raven0usvampire wrote: did anyone try this to see if it actually works yet?
This is the txt offer sent out today.

Ron.
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2007
4549 posts
4130 upvotes
No Bum Deals
Should work. It's the same one I received via text offer and I just used it.

*Note you need to scan code with an associate first then scan your products, it does not work through self check out.
78622B29-38E7-41A4-BDC8-F278FAE6A772.jpeg
Last edited by pooper on Dec 7th, 2021 2:01 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Fake, inflated, paid and other forms of scammy news and reviews run rampant. A world drenched in online deceit, spiraling into oblivion.
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2007
4549 posts
4130 upvotes
No Bum Deals
kcgobeyond wrote: Wut to buy thou?Smiling Face With Open Mouth
These happen pretty much every week, so unless you have things to buy.....
Fake, inflated, paid and other forms of scammy news and reviews run rampant. A world drenched in online deceit, spiraling into oblivion.
Dec 18, 2019
285 posts
235 upvotes
Calgary
Thanks for the heads up OP, got it in my exclusive offers in the PC app
In Heavy Metal We Trust
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2007
4549 posts
4130 upvotes
No Bum Deals
Remember to only hit the sweet spot of just over $60. Any higher spend is less return.
Dec 18, 2019
285 posts
235 upvotes
Calgary
Just to clarify - this doesn't work for online purchases, right? In-store only?
In Heavy Metal We Trust
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2007
4549 posts
4130 upvotes
No Bum Deals
Metalheart wrote: Just to clarify - this doesn't work for online purchases, right? In-store only?
Correct
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2002
6594 posts
6341 upvotes
Vancouver
Metalheart wrote: Thanks for the heads up OP, got it in my exclusive offers in the PC app
Nah. This is not an app offer. Your app offer is for tomorrow.

Ron.
Feb 11, 2008
404 posts
175 upvotes
Vancouver
Not sure why the down votes, but I find this deal to be reasonable if it lines up with your day to shop for groceries, especially for small families
Deal Fanatic
Oct 1, 2004
6553 posts
923 upvotes
Toronto
Milk, eggs, yogurt and most frozen food are on par with other stores, which is basically 50% off with the point offers.
Feb 6, 2016
587 posts
479 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
actually i didnt use this code however if it is redeemable so why downvotes ,sometimes i really dont understand some people reactions
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2012
1813 posts
4024 upvotes
hagopb wrote: actually i didnt use this code however if it is redeemable so why downvotes ,sometimes i really dont understand some people reactions
The key is to not get triggered by those reactions, or they'll keep doing it.
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2017
4546 posts
3114 upvotes
Vancouver
Shouldnt be an issue, there are text coupons every tuesday and they are generic (same for everyone). The catch of course is quite a few sales item arent on sale anymore on Tuesday so these coupons arent as useful as you might think (often time weekend promo ends up being better even with an inferior point offer due to the simple fact you have more filler items on sale).
Jul 20, 2009
635 posts
111 upvotes
Ottawa
I bought some electronics this morning. Do you guys know if I can go back to any store to get this point difference?
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2010
3551 posts
1336 upvotes
Montreal
anzvietboy wrote: I bought some electronics this morning. Do you guys know if I can go back to any store to get this point difference?
Yes you'll need to speak kindly to the store manager and just mention you got this deal/coupon and forgot to have it scanned. Usually they'll refund it and you can re-purchase with the coupon.
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2007
4549 posts
4130 upvotes
No Bum Deals
greg123 wrote: Milk, eggs, yogurt and most frozen food are on par with other stores, which is basically 50% off with the point offers.
Not to mention today was a good red ticket day for a lot of items, including frozen meats 1/2 price / Tropicana 1.75L cartons $2.99 etc etc etc.
Tuesdays are *usually* a good day to get a few staples and the odd box of frozen.

Layer this with 33.33% return in points for exactly $60 spent this particular promo / no mad scramble with everyone fighting for product and you're on a winner.