Expired Hot Deals

[Shoppers Drug Mart] Urban Decay Eyeshadow Palettes $27 (accounting for PC points)

[OP]
Aug 29, 2006
883 posts
617 upvotes
Bradford

[Shoppers Drug Mart] Urban Decay Eyeshadow Palettes $27 (accounting for PC points)

Shoppers has an online special to get 20000 pts if you spend $60 (beauty products) - again online only.

They also have a special on Urban Decay Eyeshadow palettes (Naked3, Naked heat, Naked honey) where you get 20000 points for buying one:
https://beauty.shoppersdrugmart.ca/Luxu ... DECAY-A600

As they are over $68 this means it qualifies for the additional 20000 points and free shipping, so you get 41020 points on the 68$ (+tax) purchase.

This weekend there is also a 20x points special in store, so if you can find them there you might get more back in points (vs the 20k bonus point online although not sure how they would calculate it in store).

On the Urban Decay website they have some palettes also on sale (+5% Rakuten) but they are different from the ones at Shoppers:
https://www.urbandecay.ca/en/eyes/eyeshadow-palettes/

(lol i have no use for this personally but I saw the points offer and was poking around for good combos and this popped up - maybe it will be useful for someone :) )

There are probably some other decent things there:
e.g. buy 2 Clinique For Men Charcoal Face Wash for $60 get the 20K + 6K bonus
Biotherm has spend over $100 on Biotherm get bonus 25000 points etc.
Last edited by drnic on Aug 7th, 2020 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
3 replies
Nov 5, 2018
27 posts
29 upvotes
Might have to get this for my sisters bday. Thanks op
Mar 23, 2017
380 posts
256 upvotes
Canada
20X is in store only (the one that you mentioned in last) and 20000 pts if you spend $60 (beauty products) is online only. these 2 wont stack. But you will get 41020 points anyways. It is still a good deal. Urban decay is a good brand for eye shadows.
Nov 5, 2018
27 posts
29 upvotes
I bought it you get 3 free samples as well